全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. クリプトコッカス感染症の微生物学および疫学 microbiology and epidemiology of cryptococcal infection
- 2. 心不全および心筋梗塞における遺伝子療法および細胞療法 genetic and cellular therapy in heart failure and myocardial infarction
- 3. クラミジア・トラコマチス感染の治療 treatment of chlamydia trachomatis infection
- Trophic stimulation of articular chondrocytes by late-passage mesenchymal stem cells in coculture.
- Wang M, Rahnama R, Cheng T, Grotkopp E, Jacobs L, Limburg S, Kim HT, Kuo AC.SourceDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA.
- Journal of orthopaedic research : official publication of the Orthopaedic Research Society.J Orthop Res.2013 Dec;31(12):1936-42. doi: 10.1002/jor.22466. Epub 2013 Aug 29.
- Coculture of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) with articular chondrocytes (ACs) increases glycosaminoglycan (GAG) accumulation compared to monoculture. MSCs might (1) differentiate into ACs (progenitor role) and/or (2) stimulate AC matrix metabolism (trophic role). MSCs lose the ability to undergo chon
- PMID 24038580
- κ-carrageenan induces the disruption of intestinal epithelial Caco-2 monolayers by promoting the interaction between intestinal epithelial cells and immune cells.
- Jiang HY, Wang F, Chen HM, Yan XJ.SourceKey Laboratory of Applied Marine Biotechnology, Ministry of Education, Ningbo University, Ningbo, Zhejiang 315211, P.R. China.
- Molecular medicine reports.Mol Med Rep.2013 Dec;8(6):1635-42. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2013.1726. Epub 2013 Oct 14.
- κ‑carrageenan (κ‑CGN) is an important food additive that has been demonstrated to induce colitis in animal models. In the present study, the effects of κ‑CGN were assessed using an in vitro co‑culture system that contained intestinal epithelial Caco‑2 cells and activated macrophage‑l
- PMID 24126493
- Crosstalk between monocytes and renal mesangial cells via interaction of metalloproteinases and fractalkine in diabetic nephropathy.
- Wang Y, Wei Q, Liu Q, Li Z, Zhou L, Zou F, Yuan Y, Sun Z.SourceDepartment of Endocrinology, Zhongda Hospital, Institute of Diabetes, Medical School, Southeast University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210009, P.R. China.
- Molecular medicine reports.Mol Med Rep.2013 Dec;8(6):1817-23. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2013.1703. Epub 2013 Sep 25.
- An increasing number of studies suggest that the activation of innate immunity with the development of a chronic low‑grade inflammatory response is a factor in the pathogenesis of diabetic nephropathy (DN). Advanced glycation end products (AGEs), chemokines and matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) are
- PMID 24068281
- Direct Infection of Primary Salivary Gland Epithelial Cells by Human T Lymphotropic Virus Type I in Patients With Sjögren's Syndrome
- Nakamura Hideki,Takahashi Yoshiko,Yamamoto-Fukuda Tomomi,Horai Yoshiro,Nakashima Yoshikazu,Arima Kazuhiko,Nakamura Tatsufumi,Koji Takehiko,Kawakami Atsushi
- Arthritis & Rheumatology 67(4), 1096-1106, 2015-04
- … Results Among the SGECs, 7.8 ± 1.3% (mean ± SD) were positive for HTLV-I-related proteins after 96-hour coculture with HCT-5 cells. … The presence of HTLV-I proviral DNA in SGECs after coculture with HCT-5 cells was detected by in situ polymerase chain reaction. … After coculture of SGECs with HCT-5, the expression of cytokines and chemokines, including soluble intercellular adhesion molecule 1, RANTES, and interferon γ-induced protein 10 kd (IP-10/CXCL10) was increased in a time-dependent manner. …
- NAID 120005603845
- Application of a single-colony coculture technique to the isolation of hitherto unculturable gut bacteria
- Tanaka Yoshiki,Benno Yoshimi
- Microbiology and immunology 59(2), 63-70, 2015-02
- NAID 40020388166
- Expansion of mouse hematopoietic progenitor cells in three-dimensional cocultures on frozen-thawed stromal cell layers formed within porous scaffolds
- Miyoshi Hirotoshi,Morita Misa,Ohshima Norio,Sato Chiaki
- Experimental hematology 43(2), 115-124, 2015-02
- … Because 3D frozen-thawed stromal cell lines are easy to handle, 3D coculture of HCs on frozen-thawed stromal cell lines may be an effective and convenient method for expanding primitive HCs. …
- NAID 120005596201
- Autologous Endometrial Coculture is a technique of assisted reproductive technology. It involves placing a patient's fertilized eggs on top of a layer of cells from her own uterine lining, creating a more natural environment for embryo ...
- Updated 29 May 2013. Co-Cultural Theory. (based on Mark Orbe, 1998; by Daniel Chand, COM 372, ISU, Fall, 2003). Objectives for UNIT on Co-Cultural Theory. · CCT: Be able to describe the overall approach of the theory—what it is trying to ...