出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/10/19 10:09:24」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 総胆管損傷の修復 repair of common bile duct injuries
- 2. 甲状舌管嚢胞および異所性甲状腺 thyroglossal duct cysts and ectopic thyroid
- 3. Congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction (dacryostenosis) and dacryocystocele
- 4. 肝内胆管の消失および胆管消失症候群 hepatic ductopenia and vanishing bile duct syndrome
- 5. 成人における外傷による十二指腸および膵臓損傷のマネージメント management of duodenal and pancreatic trauma in adults
- Dynamic expression of lgr5, a wnt target gene, in the developing and mature mouse cochlea.
- Chai R, Xia A, Wang T, Jan TA, Hayashi T, Bermingham-McDonogh O, Cheng AG.SourceDepartment of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Stanford University, 801 Welch Road, Stanford, CA, 94305, USA.
- Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology : JARO.J Assoc Res Otolaryngol.2011 Aug;12(4):455-69. Epub 2011 Apr 7.
- The Wnt signaling pathway is a recurring theme in tissue development and homeostasis. Its specific roles during inner ear development are just emerging, but few studies have characterized Wnt target genes. Lgr5, a member of the G protein-coupled receptor family, is a Wnt target in the gastrointestin
- PMID 21472479
- Kif3a regulates planar polarization of auditory hair cells through both ciliary and non-ciliary mechanisms.
- Sipe CW, Lu X.AbstractAuditory hair cells represent one of the most prominent examples of epithelial planar polarity. In the auditory sensory epithelium, planar polarity of individual hair cells is defined by their V-shaped hair bundle, the mechanotransduction organelle located on the apical surface. At the tissue level, all hair cells display uniform planar polarity across the epithelium. Although it is known that tissue planar polarity is controlled by non-canonical Wnt/planar cell polarity (PCP) signaling, the hair cell-intrinsic polarity machinery that establishes the V-shape of the hair bundle is poorly understood. Here, we show that the microtubule motor subunit Kif3a regulates hair cell polarization through both ciliary and non-ciliary mechanisms. Disruption of Kif3a in the inner ear led to absence of the kinocilium, a shortened cochlear duct and flattened hair bundle morphology. Moreover, basal bodies are mispositioned along both the apicobasal and planar polarity axes of mutant hair cells, and hair bundle orientation was uncoupled from the basal body position. We show that a non-ciliary function of Kif3a regulates localized cortical activity of p21-activated kinases (PAK), which in turn controls basal body positioning in hair cells. Our results demonstrate that Kif3a-PAK signaling coordinates planar polarization of the hair bundle and the basal body in hair cells, and establish Kif3a as a key component of the hair cell-intrinsic polarity machinery, which acts in concert with the tissue polarity pathway.
- Development (Cambridge, England).Development.2011 Jul 13. [Epub ahead of print]
- Auditory hair cells represent one of the most prominent examples of epithelial planar polarity. In the auditory sensory epithelium, planar polarity of individual hair cells is defined by their V-shaped hair bundle, the mechanotransduction organelle located on the apical surface. At the tissue level,
- PMID 21752934
- 症例に則した鼓室形成術 : 右慢性中耳炎、蝸牛瘻孔を伴う左真珠腫性中耳炎
- 高橋 姿
- Otology Japan 19(1), 9-11, 2009-03-25
- NAID 10025822248
- Role of Gbx2 and Otx2 in the formation of cochlear ganglion and endolymphatic duct
- MIYAZAKI Hiromitsu,KOBAYASHI Toshimitsu,NAKAMURA Harukazu,FUNAHASHI Jun-ichi
- Development, growth & differentiation 48(7), 429-438, 2006-07-01
- NAID 10020141479
- duct (dukt) a passage with well-defined walls, especially a tubular structure for the passage of excretions or secretions.duc´tal aberrant duct any duct that is not usually present or that takes an unusual course or direction. alveolar ...
- cochlear duct noun Anatomy. a spiral tube enclosed in the bony canal of the cochlea. Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2013. Cite This Source | Link To cochlear duct
- cochlear duct、scala media
- cochlear duct
- ductus cochlearis