出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/02 17:22:18」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. フィブラート系薬剤による脂質低下 lipid lowering with fibric acid derivatives
- 2. クリグラー・ナジャー症候群 crigler najjar syndrome
- 3. 中枢性尿崩症の治療 treatment of central diabetes insipidus
- 4. 胆石の疫学および危険因子 epidemiology of and risk factors for gallstones
- 5. 原発性胆汁性肝硬変における高コレステロール血症およびアテローム性動脈硬化症 hypercholesterolemia and atherosclerosis in primary biliary cirrhosis
- Tissue-specific differential induction of duplicated fatty acid-binding proteingenes by the peroxisome proliferator, clofibrate, in zebrafish (
- Venkatachalam AB, Lall SP, Denovan-Wright EM, Wright JM.AbstractABSTRACT: BACKGROUND: Force, Lynch and Conery proposed the duplication-degeneration-complementation (DDC) model in which partitioning of ancestral functions (subfunctionalization) and acquisition of novel functions (neofunctionalization) were the two primary mechanisms for the retention of duplicated genes. The DDC model was tested by analyzing the transcriptional induction of the duplicated fatty acid-binding protein (fabp) genes by clofibrate in zebrafish. Clofibrate is a specific ligand of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR); it activates PPAR which then binds to a peroxisome proliferator response element (PPRE) to induce the transcriptional initiation of genes primarily involved in lipid homeostasis. Zebrafish was chosen as our model organism as it has many duplicated genes owing to a whole genome duplication (WGD) event that occurred ~230-400 million years ago in the teleost fish lineage. We assayed the steady-state levels of fabp mRNA and heterogeneous nuclear RNA (hnRNA) transcripts in liver, intestine, muscle, brain and heart for four sets of duplicated fabp genes, fabp1a/fabp1b.1/fabp1b.2, fabp7a/fabp7b, fabp10a/fabp10b and fabp11a/fabp11b in zebrafish fed different concentrations of clofibrate. Result: Electron microscopy showed an increase in the number of peroxisomes and mitochondria in liver and heart, respectively, in zebrafish fed clofibrate. Clofibrate also increased the steady-state level of acox1 mRNA and hnRNA transcripts in different tissues, a gene with a functional PPRE. These results demonstrate that zebrafish is responsive to clofibrate, unlike some other fishes. The levels of fabp mRNA and hnRNA transcripts for the four sets of duplicated fabp genes was determined by reverse transcription, quantitative polymerase chain reaction (RT-qPCR). The level of hnRNA coded by a gene is an indirect estimate of the rate of transcriptional initiation of that gene. Clofibrate increased the steady-state level of fabp mRNAs and hnRNAs for both the duplicated copies of fabp1a/ fabp1b.1, and fabp7a/fabp7b, but in different tissues. Clofibrate also increased the steady-state level of fabp10a and fabp11a mRNAs and hnRNAs in liver, but not for fabp10b and fabp11b. CONCLUSION: Some duplicated fabp genes have, most likely, retained PPREs, but induction by clofibrate is over-ridden by an, as yet, unknown tissue-specific mechanism(s). Regardless of the tissue-specific mechanism(s), transcriptional control of duplicated zebrafish fabp genes by clofibrate has markedly diverged since the WGD event.
- BMC evolutionary biology.BMC Evol Biol.2012 Jul 9;12(1):112. [Epub ahead of print]
- ABSTRACT: BACKGROUND: Force, Lynch and Conery proposed the duplication-degeneration-complementation (DDC) model in which partitioning of ancestral functions (subfunctionalization) and acquisition of novel functions (neofunctionalization) were the two primary mechanisms for the retention of duplicat
- PMID 22776158
- Inhibitors of 20-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid (20-HETE) formation attenuate the natriuretic effect of dopamine.
- Fernandez MM, Gonzalez D, Williams JM, Roman RJ, Nowicki S.SourceCentro de Investigaciones Endocrinólogicas (CEDIE-CONICET), Gallo 1360, C1425EFD Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- European journal of pharmacology.Eur J Pharmacol.2012 Jul 5;686(1-3):97-103. Epub 2012 May 2.
- Endogenous renal dopamine is a major physiological regulator of renal ion transport; however its intracellular signaling pathways are not thoroughly understood. The present study examined the role of 20-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid (20-HETE), the major cytochrome P450 (CYP4A) metabolite of arachidon
- PMID 22575524
- Altered expression of GADD45 genes during the development of chemical-mediated liver hypertrophy and liver tumor promotion in rats
- OZAWA Shogo,GAMOU Toshie,HABANO Wataru,INOUE Kaoru,YOSHIDA Midori,NISHIKAWA Akiyoshi,NEMOTO Kiyomitsu,DEGAWA Masakuni
- Journal of toxicological sciences 36(5), 613-623, 2011-10-01
- … Five-week-old male rats were fed a basal diet or a diet containing phenobarbital (PB) or clofibrate (CF) for 3 days, 4 weeks, and 13 weeks. …
- NAID 10029481415
- Super-induced gene expression of the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor 2C subunit in chemical-induced hypertrophic liver in rats
- NEMOTO Kiyomitsu,TANAKA Takahiro,IKEDA Ayaka,ITO Sei,MIZUKAMI Masanori,HIKIDA Tokihiro,GAMOU Toshie,HABANO Wataru,OZAWA Shogo,INOUE Kaoru,YOSHIDA Midori,NISHIKAWA Akiyoshi,DEGAWA Masakuni
- Journal of toxicological sciences 36(5), 507-514, 2011-10-01
- … To identify gene expression that can be closely involved in chemical-induced hepatocellular hypertrophy, the hepatic gene expression profile was assessed by cDNA microarray analysis in male F344 rats fed for 3 days, 4 weeks, and 13 weeks a diet containing a hepatocellular hypertrophy inducer, either phenobarbital (500 ppm), clofibrate (2,500 ppm), or piperonyl butoxide (20,000 ppm). …
- NAID 10029481028
- Clofibrate (tradename Atromid-S) is a fibrate. It is a lipid lowering agent used for controlling the high cholesterol and triacylglyceride level in the blood. It increases lipoprotein lipase activity to promote the conversion of VLDL to LDL, and hence ...
- Consumer information about the medication CLOFIBRATE - ORAL (Atromid-S), includes side effects, drug interactions, recommended dosages, and storage information. Read more about the prescription drug CLOFIBRATE - ORAL.
|拡張検索||「aluminum clofibrate」「aluminium clofibrate」|
- Fibrates such as clofibrate and gemfibrozil act mainly to lower plasma triacylglycerols by decreasing the secretion of triacylglycerol and cholesterol-containing VLDL by the liver. In addition, they stimulate hydrolysis of VLDL triacylglycerols by lipoprotein lipase. (harper)
- clofibrate、clofibric acid