- Celexa, Lexapro
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 選択的セロトニン再取り込み阻害剤：薬理学、投与方法、および副作用 selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors pharmacology administration and side effects
- 2. 選択的セロトニン再取り込み阻害剤中毒 selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor poisoning
- 3. 小児への授乳による抗うつ薬およびベンゾジアゼピン曝露の安全性 safety of infant exposure to antidepressants and benzodiazepines through breastfeeding
- 4. 妊娠中の抗うつ薬のリスク：選択的セロトニン再取り込み阻害剤（SSRI） risks of antidepressants during pregnancy selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors ssris
- 5. 小児単極性うつ病および薬物療法：薬剤の選択 pediatric unipolar depression and pharmacotherapy choosing a medication
- Antidepressants encounter autophagy in neural cells.
- Zschocke J, Rein T.SourceMax Planck Institute of Psychiatry; Chaperone Research Group; Munich, Germany.
- Autophagy.Autophagy.2011 Oct 1;7(10). [Epub ahead of print]
- The prevailing view of antidepressants' (ADs) mode of action primarily focuses on their impact on neurotransmitter circuits, since the corresponding transporters and receptors are common targets of ADs. However, mounting evidence points to additional target structures, which may either support the b
- PMID 21642768
- Repeated citalopram administration counteracts kainic acid-induced spreading of PSA-NCAM-immunoreactive cells and loss of reelin in the adult mouse hippocampus.
- Jaako K, Aonurm-Helm A, Kalda A, Anier K, Zharkovsky T, Shastin D, Zharkovsky A.AbstractSystemic or intracerebral administration of kainic acid in rodents induces neuronal death followed by a cascade of neuroplastic changes in the hippocampus. Kainic acid-induced neuroplasticity is evidenced by alterations in hippocampal neurogenesis, dispersion of the granule cell layer and re-organisation of mossy fibres. Similar abnormalities are observed in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy and, therefore, kainic acid-induced hippocampal neuroplasticity might mimic pathological mechanisms leading to the formation of 'epileptic brain' in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy. Previous studies have demonstrated that selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor antidepressants might reduce the severity of seizures in epileptic patients and reduce neuronal death in laboratory animal models of kainic acid-induced neurotoxicity. In the present study, we investigated whether kainic acid-induced neuroplasticity in mice is modulated by the repeated administration of citalopram, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. We found that at the histopathological level, repeated citalopram treatment counteracted the kainic acid-induced neuronal loss and dispersion of young granule neurons expressing the polysialylated neural cell adhesion molecule within the granule cell layer of the hippocampus. Citalopram also counteracted the downregulation of reelin on both mRNA and protein levels induced by kainic acid administration. Our findings indicate that repeated administration of citalopram is able to prevent kainic acid-induced abnormal brain plasticity and thereby prevent the formation of an epileptic phenotype.
- European journal of pharmacology.Eur J Pharmacol.2011 Sep;666(1-3):61-71. Epub 2011 May 11.
- Systemic or intracerebral administration of kainic acid in rodents induces neuronal death followed by a cascade of neuroplastic changes in the hippocampus. Kainic acid-induced neuroplasticity is evidenced by alterations in hippocampal neurogenesis, dispersion of the granule cell layer and re-organis
- PMID 21596030
- OZBULUT Omer,EMUL Murat,GULER Ozkan,GECICI Omer
- Psychogeriatrics : the official journal of the Japanese Psychogeriatric Society 8(2), 96-97, 2008-06-01
- NAID 10027274504
- Effects of Serotonergic Anxiolytics on the Freezing Behavior in the Elevated Open-Platform Test in Mice
- MIYATA Shigeo,SHIMOI Toshiko,HIRANO Shoko,YAMADA Naoko,HATA Yoko,YOSHIKAWA Naoki,OHSAWA Masahiro,KAMEI Junzo
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 105(3), 272-278, 2007-11-20
- … 8-week-old) were individually placed on an elevated open-platform and the duration of freezing behavior of mouse was measured for 10 min. Fluoxetine and citalopram, selective serotonin (5-HT) reuptake inhibitors, markedly decreased the duration of freezing. …
- NAID 10024316745
- Citalopram (/saɪˈtælɵpræm/; brand names: Celexa, Cipramil) is an antidepressant drug of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class. It has U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval to treat major depression, and is ...