全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 染色体の転座、欠失、および逆位 chromosomal translocations deletions and inversions
- 2. 先天性の細胞遺伝学的異常 congenital cytogenetic abnormalities
- 3. 微細欠失症候群（1番～11番染色体） microdeletion syndromes chromosomes 1 to 11
- 4. 性染色体異常 sex chromosome abnormalities
- 5. 症候群をきたす免疫不全症 syndromic immunodeficiencies
- Lutein ester profile in wheat and tritordeum can be modulated by temperature: Evidences for regioselectivity and fatty acid preferential of enzymes encoded by genes on chromosomes 7D and 7Hch.
- Mattera MG1, Hornero-Méndez D2, Atienza SG3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Mar 15;219:199-206. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.133. Epub 2016 Sep 21.
- The increase of lutein retention through the food chain is desirable for wheat breeding. Lutein esters are more stable than free lutein during post-harvest storage and two loci on chromosomes 7D and 7Hch are important for esterification. We investigated the effect of temperature during grain filling
- PMID 27765217
- Protein-transitions in and out of the dough matrix in wheat flour mixing.
- Wang X1, Appels R2, Zhang X3, Bekes F4, Torok K5, Tomoskozi S5, Diepeveen D6, Ma W2, Islam S7.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Feb 15;217:542-51. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.08.060. Epub 2016 Aug 24.
- Sequential protein behavior in the wheat dough matrix under continuous mixing and heating treatment has been studied using Mixolab-dough samples from two Australian wheat cultivars, Westonia and Wyalkatchem. Size exclusion high performance liquid chromatography (SE-HPLC) and two-dimensional gel elec
- PMID 27664670
- De Novo San Luis Valley Syndrome-like der(8) Chromosome With a Concomitant dup(8p22) in a Mexican Girl.
- Sánchez-Casillas AL1, Rivera H1,2, Castro-Martínez AG1, García-Ortiz JE1, Córdova-Fletes C3, Mendoza-Pérez P4.
- Annals of laboratory medicine.Ann Lab Med.2017 Jan;37(1):88-91. doi: 10.3343/alm.2017.37.1.88.
- PMID 27834075
- Using Array-Based Comparative Genomic Hybridization to Diagnose Pallister-Killian Syndrome.
- Lee MN1, Lee J2, Yu HJ2, Lee J2, Kim SH3.
- Annals of laboratory medicine.Ann Lab Med.2017 Jan;37(1):66-70. doi: 10.3343/alm.2017.37.1.66.
- Pallister-Killian syndrome (PKS) is a rare multisystem disorder characterized by isochromosome 12p and tissue-limited mosaic tetrasomy 12p. In this study, we diagnosed three pediatric patients who were suspicious of having PKS using array-based comparative genomic hybridization (array CGH) and FISH
- PMID 27834069
- Collagen triple helix repeat containing 1 is overexpressed in hepatocellular carcinoma and promotes cell proliferation and motility
- Tameda Masahiko,Sugimoto Kazushi,Shiraki Katsuya,Yamamoto Norihiko,Okamoto Ryuji,Usui Masanobu,Ito Masaaki,Takei Yoshiyuki,Nobori Tsutomu,Kojima Takahiro,Suzuki Hideaki,Uchida Masako,Uchida Kazuhiko
- International journal of oncology 45(2), 541-548, 2014-08
- … Copy number gain in chromosome 8q was detected in 53% of HCC tissues examined. … The gene that coded for collagen triple helix repeat containing 1 (CTHRC1), located at chromosome 8q22.3, was overexpressed in HCC compared with normal or liver cirrhosis tissues and identified as a new HCC-related gene. …
- NAID 120005466794
- 次世代シークエンサーを用いた骨髄系腫瘍における7番染色体局在新規腫瘍関連遺伝子の同定 (第75回日本血液学会学術集会) -- (Symposium 7 : Next generation hematopoietic research with deep sequencing)
- 牧島 秀樹
- 臨床血液 55(7), 751-757, 2014-07
- NAID 40020162086
- Identification of Stmm3 locus Conferring Resistance to Late-stage Chemically Induced Skin Papillomas on Mouse Chromosome 4 by Congenic Mapping and Allele-specific Alteration Analysis
- SAITO Megumi,OKUMURA Kazuhiro,MIURA Ikuo [他]
- Experimental animals 63(3), 339-348, 2014-07
- NAID 40020130193
- Development of Molecular Markers Associated with Sexuality in Diospyros lotus L. and Their Application in D. kaki Thunb.
- Akagi Takashi,Kajita Kei,Kibe Takanori [他]
- Journal of the Japanese Society for Horticultural Science 83(3), 214-221, 2014-07
- NAID 40020121983
- In the nucleus of each cell, the DNA molecule is packaged into thread-like structures called chromosomes. Each chromosome is made up of DNA tightly coiled many times around proteins called histones that support its ...
- Two of the chromosomes (the X and the Y chromosome) determine if you are born a boy or a girl (your gender). They are called sex chromosomes: Females have 2 X chromosomes. Males have 1 X and 1 Y chromosome. Images ...
- :any of the rod-shaped or threadlike DNA-containing structures of cellular organisms that are located in the nucleus of eukaryotes, are usually ring-shaped in ... Seen and Heard What made you want to look up chromosome? Please ...
- ISCN(1995)（An International System for Human Cytogenetic Nomenclature (1995)）