出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/10/08 20:30:35」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 米国の小児における学校の準備 school readiness for children in the united states
- 2. SIDSを含む乳児の予期せぬ死亡：初期マネージメント sudden unexpected infant death including sids initial management
- 3. 高齢者の職場健康診断 office based assessment of the older adult
- 4. 高齢者の衰え frailty
- 5. 赤痢菌感染：小児における治療および予防 shigella infection treatment and prevention in children
- Older Adults' Evaluations of Middle-Aged Children's Attempts to Initiate Discussion of Care Needs.
- Fowler C1, Fisher CL, Pitts MJ.Author information 1a School of Communication, Journalism, and Marketing , Massey University.AbstractWe explored how older adults evaluated the strategies used by an adult child to initiate discussion of future care needs, and subsequently, whether these judgments affected older adults' willingness to engage in discussions about eldercare if approached in a similar fashion by one of their own children. One hundred and thirty older adults were randomly assigned to read one of four scripts depicting efforts by a middle-aged daughter to raise the topic of future care needs with her mother by implementing a variety of facework behaviors. Scripts manipulated the degree to which the daughter conveyed respect for her mother's desires for autonomy (negative face) and connection (positive face). The daughter's facework significantly predicted older parents' evaluation of her as supportive, which in turn predicted their willingness to discuss future care needs with one of their own children if they were to approach the conversation in a similar way.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2014 Aug;29(7):717-27. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2013.786278. Epub 2013 Oct 24.
- We explored how older adults evaluated the strategies used by an adult child to initiate discussion of future care needs, and subsequently, whether these judgments affected older adults' willingness to engage in discussions about eldercare if approached in a similar fashion by one of their own child
- PMID 24156501
- A study investigating patients' experience of hospital and home iontophoresis for hyperhidrosis.
- McAleer MA1, Collins P.Author information 1Department of Dermatology, St Vincent's University Hospital , Elm Park, Dublin 4 , Ireland.AbstractIontophoresis is an effective and safe treatment for hyperhidrosis. We investigated patients' experiences with the Idrostar® home iontophoresis unit (STD Pharmaceuticals, Hereford, UK) considering compliance and efficacy.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Aug;25(4):342-4. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.757287. Epub 2013 May 6.
- Iontophoresis is an effective and safe treatment for hyperhidrosis. We investigated patients' experiences with the Idrostar® home iontophoresis unit (STD Pharmaceuticals, Hereford, UK) considering compliance and efficacy.
- PMID 23356798
- 西村 政子
- 障害者問題研究 41(2), 60-65, 2013-08-25
- NAID 110009595201
- 大野 ひとみ
- 久留米信愛女学院短期大学研究紀要 (36), 75-82, 2013-07-01
- … Thinking from a viewpoint of human relations, and checking the building of human relations of the students themselves who want to be child carers in the future, I think it necessary to prove that human relations are built by means of play, and I have decided to see the responses to my attempt by adding practical child care. …
- NAID 110009591200
- Child care (or "childcare", "child minding", "babycare", or "daycare" "preschool") means caring for and supervising child/children usually from 0–13 years of age. In the United States child care is increasingly referred to as early childhood ...
- care should be taken in combining a beta-blocker with a nondihydropyridine calcium channel blocker.
- anxiety、anxious、anxiously、attend、attendance、attention、attentional、care for、caregiving、caring、caution、cautiously、concern、cure、curing、fear、heed、nervous、note、notice、nursing、nursing care、practice、precaution、remediation、remedy、therapeutic、therapy、treat、treatment、trouble、uneasy、watch、worrisome、worry
- give care
- elevator car
- railcar, railway car, railroad car