- Centromeric histone variant CENP-A represses acetylation-dependent chromatin transcription that is relieved by histone chaperone NPM1
- Shandilya Jayasha,Senapati Parijat,Hans Fabienne [他]
- The journal of biochemistry 156(4), 221-227, 2014-10
- NAID 40020234964
- HSP90α plays an important role in piRNA biogenesis and retrotransposon repression in mouse
- Ichiyanagi Tomoko,Ichiyanagi Kenji,Ogawa Ayako,Kuramochi-Miyagawa Satomi,Nakano Toru,Chuma Shinichiro,Sasaki Hiroyuki,Udono Heiichiro
- Nucleic Acids Research 42(19), 11903-11911, 2014-09-27
- … HSP90, found in all kingdoms of life, is a major chaperone protein regulating many client proteins. … Whereas the mutation in Fkbp6 encoding a co-chaperone reduced piRNAs of 28–32 nucleotides in length, the Hsp90α mutation reduced piRNAs of 24–32 nucleotides, suggesting the presence of both FKBP6-dependent and -independent actions of HSP90α. …
- NAID 120005496571
- 榎本 敦
- 放射線生物研究 49(3), 235-247, 2014-09
- NAID 40020222321
- Medical Definition of CHAPERONE : any of a class of proteins (as heat shock proteins) that facilitate the proper folding of proteins by binding to and ... Learn More About CHAPERONE Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for ...
- On the veranda that afternoon he broached the proposition of a chaperone as delicately as he could, explaining the necessity at Berande for such a body, a housekeeper to run the boys and the storeroom, and perform divers other ...