全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 小児における身体的診察：胸部および腹部 the pediatric physical examination chest and abdomen
- 2. 産婦人科における超音波診断の基本原則および安全性 basic principles and safety of diagnostic ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology
- 3. 甲状腺超音波検査の技術的側面 technical aspects of thyroid ultrasound
- 4. 幼児および小児における孤立性心室中隔欠損の病態生理および臨床的特徴 pathophysiology and clinical features of isolated ventricular septal defects in infants and children
- 5. 幼児および小児における心疾患の疑い：紹介の基準 suspected heart disease in infants and children criteria for referral
- Height, body mass index (BMI), BMI change, and the risk of estrogen receptor-positive, HER2-positive, and triple-negative breast cancer among women ages 20 to 44 years.
- Kawai M, Malone KE, Tang MT, Li CI.Author information Division of Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington.AbstractBACKGROUND: The evidence regarding correlations between various anthropometric characteristics and breast cancer risk among young women is mixed, and few studies have assessed these associations by subtype.
- Cancer.Cancer.2014 Feb 5. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28601. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The evidence regarding correlations between various anthropometric characteristics and breast cancer risk among young women is mixed, and few studies have assessed these associations by subtype.METHODS: This was a population-based, case-control study of 779 women with estrogen receptor (
- PMID 24500704
- Detecting hepatic steatosis using ultrasound-induced thermal strain imaging: an ex vivo animal study.
- Mahmoud AM, Ding X, Dutta D, Singh VP, Kim K.Author information Center for Ultrasound Molecular Imaging and Therapeutics, Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Heart and Vascular Institute, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA. Department of Systems and Biomedical Engineering, Cairo University, Giza, 12613, Egypt.AbstractHepatic steatosis or fatty liver disease occurs when lipids accumulate within the liver and can lead to steatohepatitis, cirrhosis, liver cancer and eventual liver failure requiring liver transplant. Conventional brightness mode (B-mode) ultrasound (US) is the most common noninvasive diagnostic imaging modality used to diagnose hepatic steatosis in clinics. However, it is mostly subjective or requires a reference organ such as the kidney or spleen with which to compare. This comparison can be problematic when the reference organ is diseased or absent. The current work presents an alternative approach to noninvasively detecting liver fat content using US-induced thermal strain imaging (US-TSI). This technique is based on the difference in the change in the speed of sound as a function of temperature between water- and lipid-based tissues. US-TSI was conducted using two system configurations including a mid-frequency scanner with a single linear array transducer (5-14 MHz) for both imaging and heating and a high-frequency (13-24 MHz) small animal imaging system combined with a separate custom-designed US heating transducer array. Fatty livers (n = 10) with high fat content (45.6 ± 11.7%) from an obese mouse model and control livers (n = 10) with low fat content (4.8 ± 2.9%) from wild-type mice were embedded in gelatin. Then, US imaging was performed before and after US induced heating. Heating time periods of ∼3 s and ∼9.2 s were used for the mid-frequency imaging and high-frequency imaging systems, respectively, to induce temperature changes of approximately 1.5 °C. The apparent echo shifts that were induced as a result of sound speed change were estimated using 2D phase-sensitive speckle tracking. Following US-TSI, histology was performed to stain lipids and measure percentage fat in the mouse livers. Thermal strain measurements in fatty livers (-0.065 ± 0.079%) were significantly (p < 0.05) higher than those measured in control livers (-0.124 ± 0.037%). Using histology as a gold standard to classify mouse livers, US-TSI had a sensitivity and specificity of 70% and 90%, respectively. The area under the receiver operating characteristic curve was 0.775. This ex vivo study demonstrates the feasibility of using US-TSI to detect fatty livers and warrants further investigation of US-TSI as a diagnostic tool for hepatic steatosis.
- Physics in medicine and biology.Phys Med Biol.2014 Feb 3;59(4):881-895. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hepatic steatosis or fatty liver disease occurs when lipids accumulate within the liver and can lead to steatohepatitis, cirrhosis, liver cancer and eventual liver failure requiring liver transplant. Conventional brightness mode (B-mode) ultrasound (US) is the most common noninvasive diagnostic imag
- PMID 24487698
- Nonlinear vibration isolator with adjustable restoring force
- Araki Yoshikazu,Asai Takehiko,Kimura Kosuke,Maezawa Kosei,Masui Takeshi
- Journal of
- … One of the main issues left for QZS vibration isolators is the difficulty in keeping the vibration reduction capability when the vibration isolated object is replaced. … In such a case, adjustment of its restoring force becomes necessary in accordance with the self-weight of the newly placed vibration isolated object. …
- NAID 120005323016
- 松原 真己,小泉 孝之,辻内 伸好,マツバラ マサミ,コイズミ タカユキ,ツジウチ ノブタカ,Matsubara Masami,Koizumi Takayuki,Tsujiuchi Nobutaka
- 同志社大学理工学研究報告 54(2), 142-148, 2013-07-31
- … 振動特性の影響を受けるため条件違いにより実験・解析が必要となる.本研究は転動時のタイヤ振動特性及び微小突起によるタイヤ振動伝達特性を明らかにした上で,1自由度タイヤモデルを提案し,車軸振動から路面入力を同定する.その同定結果をもとに,任意条件下の車軸振動を予測する方法を提案する.It is important to predict the interior noise of a passenger car for evaluation of performance of …
- NAID 120005341939
- WE ARE Lilijan and Orchidan, two brothers with roots in Indonesia, based in Augsburg, Germany. Electronic music producer duo and liveact. Our focus has been on nightlife & impact so far, and we still live for the concentrated energy ...
- Change Of Sound [Riot Riot Records] is available for download on Beatport, the world's largest DJ and electronic music community. ... More Releases From This Label
|拡張検索||「Biermer change of sound」|
- alter、alteration、alternate、convert、modification、modify、replacement、shift、switch、turn、turn to、variation、variational、vary
- auditory sensation