出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/10/12 21:32:54」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 眼ぶどう膜および結膜の悪性黒色腫 uveal and conjunctival melanomas
- 2. 頭蓋照射の遅延合併症 delayed complications of cranial irradiation
- 3. 良性（WHOのグレードI）髄膜腫の治療 treatment of benign who grade i meningioma
- 4. 副鼻腔癌 paranasal sinus cancer
- 5. 網膜芽細胞腫の概要 overview of retinoblastoma
- Topiramate maculopathy.
- Gualtieri W, Janula J.Author information Surgical Vitreoretinal Unit, Department of Ophthalmology, Mater Dei University Hospital, Msida, Malta. firstname.lastname@example.orgAbstractThe purpose of this study is to present the first case of a pure 'topiramate maculopathy' without acute glaucoma and/or myopia, which form the classical syndrome.
- International ophthalmology.Int Ophthalmol.2013 Feb;33(1):103-6. doi: 10.1007/s10792-012-9640-3. Epub 2012 Sep 28.
- The purpose of this study is to present the first case of a pure 'topiramate maculopathy' without acute glaucoma and/or myopia, which form the classical syndrome.DESIGN: Interventional/observational case report.SETTING: Institutional University Teaching Hospital.PATIENT: A 22-year-old American femal
- PMID 23015022
- Anatomic and functional outcome after surgical removal of idiopathic macular epiretinal membrane.
- Lee PY, Cheng KC, Wu WC.Author information Department of Ophthalmology, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Taiwan.AbstractThe purpose of this study is to investigate the functional and structural outcomes of surgical treatment of eyes with idiopathic macular epiretinal membrane (ERM). Clinical records of 21 patients (22 eyes) who underwent macular ERM removal with at least 6 months of postoperative follow-up period were reviewed retrospectively. All patients were treated with pars plana vitrectomy and ERM peeling surgery. Fourteen patients also underwent cataract surgery at the same time. Pre- and postoperative visual acuity (VA), intraocular pressure (IOP), and macular thickness along with postoperative adverse events were all recorded. The mean follow-up was 8.5 ± 3.2 months. Three eyes were pseudophakic and 19 eyes were phakic preoperatively. Five phakic eyes undergoing simple ERM peeling surgery had worsened cataracts, and vision was recovered after subsequent cataract extraction surgery. Mean preoperative IOP was 13.1 ± 4.2mmHg, which did not differ significantly postoperatively (p=0.228). One patient had increased IOP postoperatively and needed topical antiglaucoma treatment. Thirteen eyes showed visual improvement, and six eyes became worse during the follow-up. Mean preoperative best-corrected VA was 0.36 decimal equivalent, which was then converted to logarithm of the minimum angle of resolution (logMAR 0.502 ± 0.259) for statistical analysis; this had improved to a mean of 0.536 decimal equivalent (logMAR 0.38 ± 0.35) at the final follow-up. Mean central macular thickness (CMT) also significantly declined (p<0.0001). From an analysis of dividing patients into two subgroups according to clinical severity [macular pucker (MP) and cellophane maculopathy (CM)], measured mean CMT of both groups demonstrated significant reduction at final follow-up (MP, p<0.0001; CM, p=0.005). Mean final best-corrected VA also reached significant improvement in MP group (p=0.008). However, in the CM group, no significant change in VA was observed (p=0.52). Besides, VA measurements in the MP group had improved significantly to that of CM (p=0.037). The measured CMTs of the MP group had also reduced significantly (p=0.046) compared with those of the CM group. In conclusion, membrane peeling surgery can lead to a significant reduction of macular edema in patients with idiopathic macular ERM. The advantages of combined peeling and cataract surgery will achieve maximum positive visual outcome.
- The Kaohsiung journal of medical sciences.Kaohsiung J Med Sci.2011 Jul;27(7):268-75. doi: 10.1016/j.kjms.2011.02.001. Epub 2011 Apr 21.
- The purpose of this study is to investigate the functional and structural outcomes of surgical treatment of eyes with idiopathic macular epiretinal membrane (ERM). Clinical records of 21 patients (22 eyes) who underwent macular ERM removal with at least 6 months of postoperative follow-up period wer
- PMID 21757144
- Preretinal macular fibrosisおよびcellophane maculopathyの細隙灯顕微鏡学的検討
- 日本眼科学会雑誌 83(11), p2063-2080, 1979-11
- NAID 40002851600
- Preretinal macular fibrosisおよびCellophane maculopathyの後部硝子体所見
- 臨床眼科 33(3), p289-296, 1979-03
- NAID 40003766652
- About Cellophane Maculopathy. Cellophane maculopathy and macular degeneration refer to degenerative growth beneath the macula, which is an oval-shaped spot near the center of the retina associated with highly ...
- Cellophane maculopathy The temporal blood vessels are tortuous and pulled towards the macula (in the picture the inferior blood vessels have been pulled inwards more than the superior). The macula surface is wrinkled Look for ...