全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 滑液検査 synovial fluid analysis
- 2. 自動血液分析装置 automated hematology instrumentation
- 3. 成人における関節吸引または注射：手技および適応 joint aspiration or injection in adults technique and indications
- 4. 下肢末梢動脈疾患の症状を治療するための試験的治療 investigational therapies for treating symptoms of lower extremity peripheral artery disease
- 5. HLAハプロタイプ適合造血細胞移植 hla haploidentical hematopoietic cell transplantation
- Effect of salt on cell viability and membrane integrity of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Bifidobacterium longum as observed by flow cytometry.
- Gandhi A1, Shah NP2.
- Food microbiology.Food Microbiol.2015 Aug;49:197-202. doi: 10.1016/j.fm.2015.02.003. Epub 2015 Feb 14.
- The aim of the current study was to investigate the effect of varying sodium chloride concentrations (0-5%) on viability and membrane integrity of three probiotic bacteria, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Bifidobacterium longum, using conventional technique and flow cytometry. Dou
- PMID 25846931
- Using a call center to encourage linkage to care following mobile HIV counseling and testing.
- van Zyl MA1, Brown LL, Pahl K.
- AIDS care.AIDS Care.2015 Jul;27(7):921-5. doi: 10.1080/09540121.2015.1015483. Epub 2015 Mar 3.
- Engaging newly diagnosed HIV+ individuals in treatment is a significant global challenge. As South Africa expands HIV counseling and testing (HCT) services, the growing numbers of people diagnosed with HIV will need innovative links to care approaches in order for treatment to be most effective. Whi
- PMID 25734697
- Preoperative lymphocyte count is an independent prognostic factor in node-negative non-small cell lung cancer
- Kobayashi Naohiro,Usui Shingo,Kikuchi Shinji,Goto Yukinobu,Sakai Mitsuaki,Onizuka Masataka,Sato Yukio,小林 尚寛,後藤 行延,酒井 光昭,鬼塚 正孝,佐藤 幸夫
- Lung cancer 75(2), 223-227, 2012-02
- … A number of prognostic factors have been reported in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). … In this study, we retrospectively examined the impact of preoperative peripheral neutrophil and lymphocyte counts on survival, and investigated the relationships of these factors to clinicopathological factors in node-negative NSCLC. … High-neutrophil-counts were associated with tumor size (P = 0.002) and pleural invasion (P < …
- NAID 120003893668
- Explaines how the white blood cell count (WBC count) is used, when a WBC count is ordered, and what the results of a WBC count might mean. The white blood cell count (WBC) is used to help diagnose an infection ...
- A T-cell count measures the number of T cells in the blood. Your doctor may order this test if you have signs of a weak immune system, such as due to having HIV ... When the needle is inserted to draw blood, some people feel ...
- electric cell
- jail cell, prison cell