- PCA-based groupwise image registration for quantitative MRI.
- Huizinga W1, Poot DH2, Guyader JM3, Klaassen R4, Coolen BF5, van Kranenburg M6, van Geuns RJ6, Uitterdijk A7, Polfliet M8, Vandemeulebroucke J8, Leemans A9, Niessen WJ2, Klein S3.
- Medical image analysis.Med Image Anal.2016 Apr;29:65-78. doi: 10.1016/j.media.2015.12.004. Epub 2015 Dec 19.
- Quantitative magnetic resonance imaging (qMRI) is a technique for estimating quantitative tissue properties, such as the T1 and T2 relaxation times, apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC), and various perfusion measures. This estimation is achieved by acquiring multiple images with different acquisiti
- PMID 26802910
- Heme oxygenase-1 alleviates cigarette smoke-induced restenosis after vascular angioplasty by attenuating inflammation in rat model.
- Ni L1, Wang Z1, Yang G1, Li T1, Liu X1, Liu C2.
- Toxicology letters.Toxicol Lett.2016 Mar 14;245:99-105. doi: 10.1016/j.toxlet.2016.01.017. Epub 2016 Jan 22.
- Cigarette smoke is not only a profound independent risk factor of atherosclerosis, but also aggravates restenosis after vascular angioplasty. Heme oxygenase-1 (HO-1) is an endogenous antioxidant and cytoprotective enzyme. In this study, we investigated whether HO-1 upregulating by hemin, a potent HO
- PMID 26809138
- 頸動脈プラークイメージング (特集 脳卒中 : 新時代の治療を求めて) -- (臨床上の課題)
- 日本臨床 74(4), 609-612, 2016-04
- NAID 40020775916
- Moyamoya Disease Emerged with Corpus Callosum Hemorrhage: A 3D Computer Graphic Analysis
- NMC Case Report Journal 3(3), 85-89, 2016
- NAID 130005162871
- Carotid artery disease is a disease in which a waxy substance called plaque builds up inside the carotid arteries. You have two common carotid arteries, one on each side of your neck. They each divide into internal and external ...
- Your carotid arteries are two large blood vessels in your neck. They supply your brain with blood. If you have carotid artery disease, the arteries become narrow, usually because of atherosclerosis. This is the buildup of cholesterol and other material in an artery.