全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 肥大型心筋症の遺伝学 genetics of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- 2. 肥大型心筋症の自然経過 natural history of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- 3. 拡張型心筋症の遺伝学 genetics of dilated cardiomyopathy
- 4. 心筋炎の病因および発症機序 etiology and pathogenesis of myocarditis
- 5. 孤立性左室心筋緻密化障害 isolated left ventricular noncompaction
- Increase in cardiac myosin heavy-chain (MyHC) alpha protein isoform in hibernating ground squirrels, with echocardiographic visualization of ventricular wall hypertrophy and prolonged contraction.
- Nelson OL, Rourke BC.Author information College of Veterinary Medicine, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164, USA.AbstractDeep hibernators such as golden-mantled ground squirrels (Callospermophilus lateralis) have multiple challenges to cardiac function during low temperature torpor and subsequent arousals. As heart rates fall from over 300 beats min(-1) to less than 10, chamber dilation and reduced cardiac output could lead to congestive myopathy. We performed echocardiography on a cohort of individuals prior to and after several months of hibernation. The left ventricular chamber exhibited eccentric and concentric hypertrophy during hibernation and thus calculated ventricular mass was ~30% greater. Ventricular ejection fraction was mildly reduced during hibernation but stroke volumes were greater due to the eccentric hypertrophy and dramatically increased diastolic filling volumes. Globally, the systolic phase in hibernation was ~9.5 times longer, and the diastolic phase was 28× longer. Left atrial ejection generally was not observed during hibernation. Atrial ejection returned weakly during early arousal. Strain echocardiography assessed the velocity and total movement distance of contraction and relaxation for regional ventricular segments in active and early arousal states. Myocardial systolic strain during early arousal was significantly greater than the active state, indicating greater total contractile movement. This mirrored the increased ventricular ejection fraction noted with early arousal. However, strain rates were slower during early arousal than during the active period, particularly systolic strain, which was 33% of active, compared with the rate of diastolic strain, which was 67% of active. As heart rate rose during the arousal period, myocardial velocities and strain rates also increased; this was matched closely by cardiac output. Curiously, though heart rates were only 26% of active heart rates during early arousal, the cardiac output was nearly 40% of the active state, suggesting an efficient pumping system. We further analyzed proportions of cardiac myosin heavy-chain (MyHC) isoforms in a separate cohort of squirrels over 5 months, including time points before hibernation, during hibernation and just prior to emergence. Hibernating individuals were maintained in both a 4°C cold room and a 20°C warm room. Measured by SDS-PAGE, relative percentages of cardiac MyHC alpha were increased during hibernation, at both hibernacula temperatures. A potential increase in contractile speed, and power, from more abundant MyHC alpha may aid force generation at low temperature and at low heart rates. Unlike many models of cardiomyopathies where the alpha isoform is replaced by the beta isoform in order to reduce oxygen consumption, ground squirrels demonstrate a potential cardioprotective mechanism to maintain cardiac output during torpor.
- The Journal of experimental biology.J Exp Biol.2013 Dec 15;216(Pt 24):4678-90. doi: 10.1242/jeb.088773. Epub 2013 Sep 26.
- Deep hibernators such as golden-mantled ground squirrels (Callospermophilus lateralis) have multiple challenges to cardiac function during low temperature torpor and subsequent arousals. As heart rates fall from over 300 beats min(-1) to less than 10, chamber dilation and reduced cardiac output coul
- PMID 24072796
- Coptisine protects rat heart against myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury by suppressing myocardial apoptosis and inflammation.
- Guo J, Wang SB, Yuan TY, Wu YJ, Yan Y, Li L, Xu XN, Gong LL, Qin HL, Fang LH, Du GH.Author information Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100050, China; State Key Laboratory of Bioactive Substances and Functions of Natural Medicines, China. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractOBJECTIVE: Protecting the heart from myocardial ischemia and reperfusion (I/R) damage is the focus of intense research. Coptisine is an isoquinoline alkaloid isolated from Coptidis Rhizoma. The present study investigated the potential effect of coptisine on myocardial I/R damage in rats and the underlying mechanisms.
- Atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis.2013 Dec;231(2):384-91. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2013.10.003. Epub 2013 Oct 16.
- OBJECTIVE: Protecting the heart from myocardial ischemia and reperfusion (I/R) damage is the focus of intense research. Coptisine is an isoquinoline alkaloid isolated from Coptidis Rhizoma. The present study investigated the potential effect of coptisine on myocardial I/R damage in rats and the unde
- PMID 24267256
- Electrophysiological integration and action potential properties of transplanted cardiomyocytes derived from induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Halbach M, Peinkofer G, Baumgartner S, Maass M, Wiedey M, Neef K, Krausgrill B, Ladage D, Fatima A, Saric T, Hescheler J, Müller-Ehmsen J.Author information Department of Internal Medicine III, University Hospital of Cologne, Kerpener Str. 62, D-50937 Cologne, Köln, Germany.AbstractAIMS: Induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes (iPSCM) are regarded as promising cell type for cardiac cell replacement therapy. We investigated long-term electrophysiological integration and maturation of transplanted iPSCM, which are essential for therapeutic benefit.
- Cardiovascular research.Cardiovasc Res.2013 Dec 1;100(3):432-40. doi: 10.1093/cvr/cvt213. Epub 2013 Sep 16.
- AIMS: Induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes (iPSCM) are regarded as promising cell type for cardiac cell replacement therapy. We investigated long-term electrophysiological integration and maturation of transplanted iPSCM, which are essential for therapeutic benefit.METHODS AND RESULT
- PMID 24042016
- Characterization of mouse embryoid bodies cultured on microwell chips with different well sizes(CELL AND TISSUE ENGINEERING)
- Nakazawa Kohji,Yoshiura Yukiko,Koga Haruka [他],Sakai Yusuke
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 116(5), 628-633, 2013-11
- … The expression of hepatic (transthyretin and alpha-fetoprotein), cardiac (Nkx2.5 and alpha-myosin heavy chain), and vascular (fetal liver kinase-1; … However, Flk1 expression in microwell chip was markedly lower than that in hanging drop culture, suggesting that microwell chip culture promotes differentiation of hepatic and cardiac lineages. …
- NAID 110009685217
- Expression of MEF2 Genes during Human Cardiac Development.
- Iida Kazuki,Hidaka Kyoko,Takeuchi Makoto,Nakayama Masahiro,Yutani Chikao,Mukai Tsunehiro,Morisaki Takayuki
- The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine 187(1), 15-23, 1999
- … To better understand the reguratory mechanisms in gene expression of human cardiomyocytes, we studied the expression of MEF2 genes encoding transcription factors during the course of cardiac development. … Although none of the MEF2 genes, besides mouse Mef2b, exhibited any remarkable quantitative change in their transcripts, qualitative changes in MEF2 transcripts were found during the course of cardiac development. …
- NAID 130004458955
- Trancription factor GATA-4 regulates cardiac muscle-specific expression of the alpha-myosin heavy-chain gene
- MOLKENTIN J. D.
- Mol Cell Biol 14, 4947-4957, 1994
- NAID 80007672026
- The official name of this gene is “myosin, heavy chain 6, cardiac muscle, alpha.” MYH6 is the gene's official symbol. The MYH6 gene is also known by other names, listed below. Read more about gene names and ...
- Cardiac muscle myosin is a hexamer consisting of two heavy chain subunits, two light chain subunits, and two regulatory subunits. This gene encodes the alpha heavy chain subunit of cardiac myosin. The gene is ...
|リンク元||「心筋αミオシン」「ventricular myosin」「beta-myosin」「alpha-myosin」「ventricular beta-myosin」|
- alpha-myosin、cardiac alpha-myosin、ventricular alpha-myosin、ventricular beta-myosin、ventricular myosin
- beta-myosin、cardiac alpha-myosin、ventricular alpha-myosin、ventricular beta-myosin、ventricular myosin