全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 原発不明癌の分類およびマネージメントの概要 overview of the classification and management of cancers of unknown primary site
- 2. 原発不明の腺癌 adenocarcinoma of unknown primary site
- 3. 原発不明の扁平上皮癌 squamous cell carcinoma of unknown primary site
- 4. 原発不明の低分化癌 poorly differentiated cancer from an unknown primary site
- 5. 原発不明の神経内分泌腫瘍 neuroendocrine cancer of unknown primary site
- Tyrosine kinase inhibitor sunitinib therapy is effective in the treatment of bone metastasis from cancer of unknown primary: Identification of clinical and immunohistochemical biomarkers predicting survival.
- Ma Y1, Zhou W1, He S1, Xu W1, Xiao J1.
- International journal of cancer.Int J Cancer.2016 Sep 15;139(6):1423-30. doi: 10.1002/ijc.30176.
- Bone metastasis from cancer of unknown primary (BMCUP) brings poor survival prognosis and its management remains controversial. Sunitinib (SUTENT) proved effective in many sorts of solid tumors but has never been applied for patients with occult primary cancers, and there is no study to identify sen
- PMID 27164264
- Total Mucosal Irradiation with Intensity-modulated Radiotherapy in Patients with Head and Neck Carcinoma of Unknown Primary: A Pooled Analysis of Two Prospective Studies.
- Richards TM1, Bhide SA2, Miah AB1, Del Rosario L1, Bodla S3, Thway K4, Gujral DM1, Rooney KP1, Schick U1, McGovern T1, Grove L1, Newbold KL1, Harrington KJ2, Nutting CM5.
- Clinical oncology (Royal College of Radiologists (Great Britain)).Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol).2016 Sep;28(9):e77-84. doi: 10.1016/j.clon.2016.04.035. Epub 2016 May 11.
- AIMS: To determine the clinical outcomes of an intensity-modulated radiotherapy technique for total mucosal irradiation (TM-IMRT) in patients with head and neck carcinoma of unknown primary (HNCUP).MATERIALS AND METHODS: A single-centre prospective phase II trial design was used in two sequential st
- PMID 27180092
- Impact of p16 expression, nodal status, and smoking on oncologic outcomes of patients with head and neck unknown primary squamous cell carcinoma.
- Dixon PR1, Au M1, Hosni A, Perez-Ordonez B2, Weinreb I2, Xu W3, Song Y3, Huang SH4, O'Sullivan B4, Goldstein DP1, de Almeida JR1.
- Head & neck.Head Neck.2016 Sep;38(9):1347-53. doi: 10.1002/hed.24441. Epub 2016 Mar 22.
- BACKGROUND: The prognostic significance of human papillomavirus (HPV) in the context of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) of cancer of unknown primary (CUP) origin is unclear.METHODS: Patients treated for CUP at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre between 2001 and 2013 were stratified by
- PMID 27002481
- A Case of Mediastinal Lymph Node Carcinoma of Unknown Primary Site Treated with Docetaxel and Cisplatin with Concurrent Thoracic Radiation Therapy
- Shiota Yutaro,Imai Shigeo,Sasaki Naomi,Tahara Koo,Noma Bunjiro,Horita Naokatsu,Taniguchi Akihiko,Ono Tetsuya
- Acta Medica Okayama 65(6), 407-411, 2011-12
- … Mediastinal lymph node carcinoma of unknown primary site is rare and may have a better prognosis if extensive treatment is performed. … Mediastinal lymph node carcinoma of unknown primary site was diagnosed. … A month after the start of chemoradiotherapy, the mediastinal tumor regressed markedly. …
- NAID 120003644300
- Information about carcinoma of unknown primary: treatment, clinical trials, and other topics from the National Cancer Institute. ... Definition of carcinoma of unknown primary: A case in which cancer cells are found in the body, but the ...
- Carcinoma of unknown primary Definition Carcinoma of unknown primary (CUP) is a disease in which malignant (cancerous) cells are found in the body, but the organ where they initially began growing, the primary site, cannot be ...
- carcinoma of unknown primary
- primary feather, primary quill
- unknown region, terra incognita