全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 電気外科療法の概要 overview of electrosurgery
- 2. 神経伝導検査の概要 overview of nerve conduction studies
- 3. 骨壊死症（無血管性骨壊死症） osteonecrosis avascular necrosis of bone
- 4. 成人におけるうつ病：ニューロモデュレーション治療の概要 depression in adults overview of neuromodulation procedures
- 5. ペーシングシステムの誤作動：評価およびマネージメント pacing system malfunction evaluation and management
- Functionalization of Petroleum Coke-Derived Carbon for Synergistically Enhanced Capacitive Performance.
- Zhang Y1, Li X1, Huang J1, Xing W2,3, Yan Z1.
- Nanoscale research letters.Nanoscale Res Lett.2016 Dec;11(1):163. doi: 10.1186/s11671-016-1382-0. Epub 2016 Mar 24.
- Petroleum coke is a valuable and potential source for clean energy storage if it could be modified legitimately and facilely. In the present study, porous carbon with high surface area and abundant oxygen-containing groups was prepared from petroleum coke by chemical activation and modification proc
- PMID 27009530
- Preparation and Application of Electrodes in Capacitive Deionization (CDI): a State-of-Art Review.
- Jia B1, Zhang W2,3.
- Nanoscale research letters.Nanoscale Res Lett.2016 Dec;11(1):64. doi: 10.1186/s11671-016-1284-1. Epub 2016 Feb 3.
- As a promising desalination technology, capacitive deionization (CDI) have shown practicality and cost-effectiveness in brackish water treatment. Developing more efficient electrode materials is the key to improving salt removal performance. This work reviewed current progress on electrode fabricati
- PMID 26842797
- 1-GHz, 17.5-mW, 8-bit Subranging ADC Using Offset-Cancelling Charge-Steering Amplifier
- OHHATA Kenichi
- IEICE Transactions on Electronics E97.C(4), 289-297, 2014
- … An offset cancelling charge-steering amplifier and capacitive-averaging technique effectively reduce the offset, noise, and power dissipation of the ADC. … Moreover, the circuit used to compensate the kickback noise current from the comparator can also reduce the power dissipation. …
- NAID 130003394721
- Heterogeneous reaction rate constants by steady-state microelectrode techniques and fast scan voltammetry
- Aoki Kochi Jeremiah,Zhang Chaofu,Chen Jingyuan,Nishiumi Toyohiko
- Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 706, 40-47, 2013-05
- … This work is motivated by the experimental feasibility of highcurrent density at ultramicroelectrodes without effects of capacitive currents or solutionresistance. … The theory of mass transport mentions that current densities by steady-statevoltammetry at electrodes 10μm and 1μm in diameter correspond, respectively, to 2.1Vs-1 and 210 V s-1 scan rates at large electrodes. …
- NAID 120005386060
- Ripple current is the AC component of an applied source (often a switched-mode power supply) (whose frequency may be constant or varying). Ripple current causes heat to be generated within the capacitor due ...
- The figure to the right shows the capacitive current flowing onto the membrane during an action potential evoked by a brief depolarizing pulse. The capacitive current has four distinct phases as detailed below. (Units of current are not ...