全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 男性型多毛症の治療 treatment of hirsutism
- Stability and removal of spironolactone from wastewater.
- Sulaiman S1, Khamis M, Nir S, Lelario F, Scrano L, Bufo SA, Karaman R.
- Journal of environmental science and health. Part A, Toxic/hazardous substances & environmental engineering.J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng.2015 Sep 19;50(11):1127-35. doi: 10.1080/10934529.2015.1047668.
- Stability and removal of spironolactone (SP) from wastewater produced at Al-Quds University Campus were investigated. Kinetic studies on both pure water and wastewater coming from secondary treatment (activated sludge) demonstrated that the potassium-sparing diuretic (water pill), spironolactone, un
- PMID 26191987
- Marinobufagenin-induced vascular fibrosis is a likely target for mineralocorticoid antagonists.
- Fedorova OV1, Emelianov IV, Bagrov KA, Grigorova YN, Wei W, Juhasz O, Frolova EV, Marshall CA, Lakatta EG, Konradi AO, Bagrov AY.
- Journal of hypertension.J Hypertens.2015 Aug;33(8):1602-10. doi: 10.1097/HJH.0000000000000591.
- OBJECTIVE: Endogenous cardiotonic steroids, including marinobufagenin (MBG), stimulate vascular synthesis of collagen. Because mineralocorticoid antagonists competitively antagonize effect of cardiotonic steroids on the Na/K-ATPase, we hypothesized that spironolactone would reverse the profibrotic e
- PMID 26136067
- Ammonium increases Ca(2+) signalling and upregulates expression of Cav1.2 gene in astrocytes in primary cultures and in the in vivo brain.
- Wang F1, Du T1, Liang C1, Verkhratsky A2,3,4, Peng L1.
- Acta physiologica (Oxford, England).Acta Physiol (Oxf).2015 Jun;214(2):261-74. doi: 10.1111/apha.12500. Epub 2015 Apr 18.
- AIM: The primary aim of this study was to identify the effects of hyperammonaemia on functional expression of Cav1.2 L-type Ca(2+) channels in astroglia.METHODS: Primary cultures of mouse astrocytes were used to study effects of chronic treatment (1-5 days) with ammonium chloride, at 1, 3 and 5 mm o
- PMID 25846713
- Polyuric-polydipsic syndrome in a pediatric case of non-glucocorticoid remediable familial hyperaldosteronism
- Endocrine journal 59(6), 497-502, 2012-06-01
- NAID 10030816811
- Development and validation of a dried blood spot-LC-APCI-MS assay for estimation of canrenone in paediatric samples
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences 878(9), 769-776, 2010-03-15
- NAID 10028033716
- Development and validation of an HPLC method for the determination of spironolactone and its metabolites in paediatric plasma samples
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences 839(1), 36-44, 2006-07-24
- NAID 10025785203