出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/12/13 12:46:13」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 尿管結石のマネージメント management of ureteral calculi
- 2. 成人における腎結石症が疑われた場合の診断および急性期マネージメント diagnosis and acute management of suspected nephrolithiasis in adults
- 3. ストルバイト結石およびサンゴ状結石のマネージメント management of struvite or staghorn calculi
- 4. 腎結石が確認された成人患者の評価および結石形成の有無が不明の患者の治療 evaluation of the adult patient with established nephrolithiasis and treatment if stone composition is unknown
- 5. ストルバイト結石の病因および臨床症状 pathogenesis and clinical manifestations of struvite stones
- Trends and inequalities in the surgical management of ureteric calculi in the USA.
- Seklehner S1, Laudano MA, Jamzadeh A, Del Pizzo JJ, Chughtai B, Lee RK.Author information 1Department of Urology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY, USA; Department of Urology, Landesklinikum Baden-Mödling, Baden, Austria.AbstractOBJECTIVE: To assess trends in the surgical management of ureteric calculi over a 10-year period.
- BJU international.BJU Int.2014 Mar;113(3):476-83. doi: 10.1111/bju.12372. Epub 2013 Nov 21.
- OBJECTIVE: To assess trends in the surgical management of ureteric calculi over a 10-year period.MATERIALS AND METHODS: An analysis of the 5% Medicare Public Use Files, from 2001, 2004, 2007 and 2010, was performed to assess the use of ureteroscopy (URS), extracorporal shockwave lithotripsy (ESWL) a
- PMID 24053734
- Acute gangrenous cholecystitis diagnosed on gallium scan.
- Ma HY1, Freeman LM.Author information 1From the Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY.AbstractA 72-year-old male patient was hospitalized with diffused abdominal pain with worsening renal insufficiency, intermittent vomiting, and a spiking fever. Initial CT scan and sonography showed a dilated gallbladder with a polyp, but no calculi. A gallium scan with SPECT/CT revealed intense gallbladder uptake with a cold central area. Acute gangrenous cholecystitis was suspected as the likely diagnosis and cause of his discomfort and fever. Subsequent cholecystectomy confirmed the diagnosis.
- Clinical nuclear medicine.Clin Nucl Med.2014 Mar;39(3):270-3. doi: 10.1097/RLU.0b013e31829a0183.
- A 72-year-old male patient was hospitalized with diffused abdominal pain with worsening renal insufficiency, intermittent vomiting, and a spiking fever. Initial CT scan and sonography showed a dilated gallbladder with a polyp, but no calculi. A gallium scan with SPECT/CT revealed intense gallbladder
- PMID 23877518
- Demographic characteristics and metabolic risk factors in Croatian children with urolithiasis.
- Milošević D1, Batinić D, Turudić D, Batinić D, Topalović-Grković M, Gradiški IP.Author information 1University Children's Hospital, University of Zagreb School of Medicine and Clinical Hospital Center Zagreb, Kišpatićeva 12, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia, email@example.com.AbstractThe aim of this study was to assess demographic data, clinical presentation, metabolic features, and treatment in 76 children with urolithiasis presented from 2002 to 2011. Urolithiasis is responsible for 2.5/1,000 pediatric hospitalizations, with new cases diagnosed in 1.1/1,000 admissions. From the observed period, two-fold rise of incidence rate was observed. Compiling the data from other pediatric institutions in our country, we estimated present overall incidence rate in Croatia as 6.5/100,000 children under 18 years. There were 41 boys and 35 girls (ratio 1.17:1). The mean age at diagnosis was 9.7 (range 0.8-16) years and follow-up duration was 5.3 (range 1.8-10) years. Renal colic (75.0 %) and hematuria (57.89 %) were the main symptoms. In 65.78 % of children, stones were unilateral. Stones were located in kidney in 52.63 %, in the ureter in 26.32 %, and in bladder in 6.58 % cases. Stone analysis showed calcium oxalate in 75.0 % of the cases. Associated urinary tract abnormalities were found in 19.73 % children. Most common metabolic disturbances were hypercalciuria (47.37 %) and idiopathic or mild hyperoxaluria (18.42 %). Urine saturation (EQUIL2) was elevated in 61.84 % cases. Spontaneous stone evacuation occurred in 51.21 % children. Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, surgical evacuation, and endoscopic removal of calculi were performed in 21.0, 6.58, and 5.26 % of cases, respectively. Follow-up conservative therapy, consisting of fluid/diet recommendations and additional potassium citrate and/or chlorothiazide in children with increased risk, was sufficient for stone recurrence prevention in 92.1 % of children. In conclusion, the study gave insight in epidemiology and metabolic disturbances of urinary stone disease in Croatian children.
- European journal of pediatrics.Eur J Pediatr.2014 Mar;173(3):353-9. doi: 10.1007/s00431-013-2165-6. Epub 2013 Oct 6.
- The aim of this study was to assess demographic data, clinical presentation, metabolic features, and treatment in 76 children with urolithiasis presented from 2002 to 2011. Urolithiasis is responsible for 2.5/1,000 pediatric hospitalizations, with new cases diagnosed in 1.1/1,000 admissions. From th
- PMID 24096520
- 西日本泌尿器科 = The Nishinihon journal of urology 78(1), 36-40, 2016-01
- NAID 40020707127
- 西日本泌尿器科 = The Nishinihon journal of urology 78(1), 29-35, 2016-01
- NAID 40020707101
- 日本泌尿器科学会雑誌 = The Japanese journal of urology 106(3), 163-171, 2015-07
- NAID 40020532394
- (kāl'kyə-ləs) Plural calculi (kāl'kyə-lī') or calculuses The branch of mathematics that deals with limits and the differentiation and integration of functions of one or more variables. See more at calculus of variations, differential calculus ...
- Looking for online definition of calculi in the Medical Dictionary? calculi explanation free. What is calculi? Meaning of calculi medical term. What does calculi mean? Calculi | definition of calculi by Medical dictionary http://medical ...
|リンク元||「stone」「tartar」「歯石」「dental calculi」「dental calculus」|
|拡張検索||「kidney calculi」「salivary calculi」「dyscalculia」|
- 1. (魚・は虫類の)うろこ。(チョウ・ガの)鱗粉。(皮膚の)鱗屑。薄片。(植物)芽鱗、鱗片。(動物)カイガラムシ。(金属を熱したときにできる)薄い酸化膜、スケール。(ボイラーややかんの内側にできる)湯垢。歯石。
- 2. 目盛り、定規、物差し、尺度、基準。(地図などの)縮尺比、縮尺目盛り。階級、等級。規模、スケール
- 3. はかり、てんびん
- scale leaf
- scale of measurement, graduated table, ordered series
- weighing machine
- musical scale
- dental tophus, dental calculus, odontolith, dental calculus、dental calculi、calculus、calculi、scale、tartar
- calculus dentalis