全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 危篤状態の成人における鎮静鎮痛剤：特性、投与レジメン、および副作用 sedative analgesic medications in critically ill adults properties dosage regimens and adverse effects
- 2. I群抗不整脈薬の主な副作用 major side effects of class i antiarrhythmic drugs
- 3. 非選択性非ステロイド性抗炎症剤（NSAIDs）：副作用の概要 nonselective nsaids overview of adverse effects
- 4. 発展途上国における抗レトロウイルス療法の副作用 adverse effects of antiretroviral therapy in developing countries
- 5. 抗レトロウイルス療法の潜在的副作用に関するHIV感染患者を対象としたカウンセリング counseling hiv infected patients regarding potential side effects of antiretroviral therapy
- Dexmedetomidine inhibits inducible nitric oxide synthase in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated microglia by suppression of extracellular signal-regulated kinase.
- Zhang X, Wang J, Qian W, Zhao J, Sun L, Qian Y, Xiao H.
- Neurological research.Neurol Res.2015 Mar;37(3):238-45. doi: 10.1179/1743132814Y.0000000426. Epub 2014 Aug 1.
- OBJECTIVE: Dexmedetomidine (DEX) has been implicated in modulating the inflammatory response in central nervous system (CNS). However, the mechanism is still poorly understood. In this study, we evaluate the effects of DEX on lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced microglia activation and elucidate its po
- PMID 25082544
- Effect of the urease-derived peptide Jaburetox on the central nervous system of Triatoma infestans (Insecta: Heteroptera).
- Galvani GL1, Fruttero LL2, Coronel MF3, Nowicki S4, Demartini DR5, Defferrari MS6, Postal M7, Canavoso LE8, Carlini CR9, Settembrini BP10.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2015 Feb;1850(2):255-62. doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2014.11.008. Epub 2014 Nov 13.
- BACKGROUND: Triatoma infestans is the main vector of Chagas'disease in Southern Cone countries. In triatomines, symptoms suggesting neurotoxicity were observed after treatment with Jaburetox (Jbtx), the entomotoxic peptide obtained from jackbean urease. Here, we study its effect in the central nervo
- PMID 25445710
- Regulation of brain microglia by female gonadal steroids.
- Habib P1, Beyer C2.
- The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology.J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol.2015 Feb;146C:3-14. doi: 10.1016/j.jsbmb.2014.02.018. Epub 2014 Mar 4.
- Microglial cells are the primary mediators of the CNS immune defense system and crucial for shaping inflammatory responses. They represent a highly dynamic cell population which is constantly moving and surveying their environment. Acute brain damage causes a local attraction and activation of this
- PMID 24607811
- Telmisartan Treatment Ameliorates Memory Deficits in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Mice via Attenuating Cerebral Amyloidosis
- Tao Du Guan,Hu Meng,Lin Mei Zhen,Wang Chao,Jun Liu Guang,Hu Mei,Long Yan,Xing Miao Ming,Chang Li Jia,Hong Hao
- Journal of
- … Telmisartan, an angiotensin II type 1–receptor blocker (ARBs), has been reported to exert beneficial effects on the central nervous system (CNS). … However, the effect of telmisartan on cognitive impairment associated with type 1 diabetes is not well known. … STZ-induced diabetic mice subjected to the Morris Water Maze (MWM) task exhibited a significant decline of spatial learning and memory. …
- NAID 130003391506
- Osthole Augments Therapeutic Efficiency of Neural Stem Cells–Based Therapy in Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis
- Gao Zhong,Wen Qingping,Xia Yang,Yang Jingxian,Gao Peng,Zhang Nan,Li Hongyan,Zou Safeng
- Journal of
- … The therapeutic potential of adult neural stem cells (NSCs)-derived from bone marrow (BM) has been recently described in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE), an animal model of multiple sclerosis; … however, the beneficial effects are modest due to their marginal anti-inflammatory capacity. …
- NAID 130003391470
- Anti-inflammatory effects of lipoic acid through inhibition of GSK-3β in lipopolysaccharide-induced BV-2 microglial cells
- Koriyama Yoshiki,Nakayama Yuya,Matsugo Seiichi,Sugitani Kayo,Ogai Kazuhiro,Takadera Tsuneo,Kato Satoru
- Neuroscience Research 77(1-2), 87-96, 2013-09
- … Activated microglial cells play an important role in immune and inflammatory responses in CNS and play a role in neurodegenerative diseases. … We examined the effects of lipoic acid (LA) on inflammatory responses of BV-2 microglial cells activated by lipopolysaccharide (LPS), and explored the underlying mechanisms of action of LA. …
- NAID 120005349156
- 10 Mar 2008 ... Read about CNS depression, a side effect from combining two or more medications. Symptoms include staggering, blurred vision, slurred speech, and more.