全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 熱傷に起因する敗血症の臨床症状、診断、および治療 clinical manifestations diagnosis and treatment of burn wound sepsis
- 2. 熱傷の局所治療：外用抗菌薬と被覆材 local treatment of burns topical antimicrobial agents and dressings
- 3. 熱傷再建の原則：手術の概要 principles of burn reconstruction overview of surgical procedures
- 4. 重症熱傷患者のマネージメントの概要 overview of the management of the severely burned patient
- 5. 手術室における患者の安全性 patient safety in the operating room
- Call for a dedicated European legal framework for bacteriophage therapy.
- Verbeken G1, Pirnay JP, Lavigne R, Jennes S, De Vos D, Casteels M, Huys I.Author information 1Laboratory for Molecular and Cellular Technology, Burn Wound Centre, Queen Astrid Military Hospital, Brussels, Belgium, email@example.com.AbstractThe worldwide emergence of antibiotic resistances and the drying up of the antibiotic pipeline have spurred a search for alternative or complementary antibacterial therapies. Bacteriophages are bacterial viruses that have been used for almost a century to combat bacterial infections, particularly in Poland and the former Soviet Union. The antibiotic crisis has triggered a renewed clinical and agricultural interest in bacteriophages. This, combined with new scientific insights, has pushed bacteriophages to the forefront of the search for new approaches to fighting bacterial infections. But before bacteriophage therapy can be introduced into clinical practice in the European Union, several challenges must be overcome. One of these is the conceptualization and classification of bacteriophage therapy itself and the extent to which it constitutes a human medicinal product regulated under the European Human Code for Medicines (Directive 2001/83/EC). Can therapeutic products containing natural bacteriophages be categorized under the current European regulatory framework, or should this framework be adapted? Various actors in the field have discussed the need for an adapted (or entirely new) regulatory framework for the reintroduction of bacteriophage therapy in Europe. This led to the identification of several characteristics specific to natural bacteriophages that should be taken into consideration by regulators when evaluating bacteriophage therapy. One important consideration is whether bacteriophage therapy development occurs on an industrial scale or a hospital-based, patient-specific scale. More suitable regulatory standards may create opportunities to improve insights into this promising therapeutic approach. In light of this, we argue for the creation of a new, dedicated European regulatory framework for bacteriophage therapy.
- Archivum immunologiae et therapiae experimentalis.Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz).2014 Apr;62(2):117-29. doi: 10.1007/s00005-014-0269-y. Epub 2014 Feb 6.
- The worldwide emergence of antibiotic resistances and the drying up of the antibiotic pipeline have spurred a search for alternative or complementary antibacterial therapies. Bacteriophages are bacterial viruses that have been used for almost a century to combat bacterial infections, particularly in
- PMID 24500660
- Enhancement of the antimicrobial properties of Bacteriophage-K via Stabilisation using Oil-in-Water Nano-emulsions.
- Esteban PP1, Alves DR, Enright MC, Gaudion A, Jenkins AT, Young AE, Arnot TC.Author information 1Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Bath, Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK; Department of Chemistry, University of Bath, Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK.AbstractBacteriophage therapy is a promising new treatment that may help overcome the threat posed by antibiotic-resistant pathogenic bacteria, which are increasingly identified in hospitalised patients. The development of biocompatible and sustainable vehicles for incorporation of viable bacterial viruses into a wound dressing is a promising alternative. This paper evaluates the anti-microbial efficacy of Bacteriophage K against Staphylococcus aureus over time, when stabilised and delivered via an oil-in-water nano-emulsion. Nano-emulsions were formulated via thermal phase inversion emulsification, and then bacterial growth was challenged with either native emulsion, or emulsion combined with Bacteriophage K. Bacteriophage infectivity, and the influence of storage time of the preparation, were assessed by turbidity measurements of bacterial samples. Newly prepared Bacteriophage K / nano-emulsion formulations have greater anti-microbial activity than freely suspended bacteriophage. The phage loaded emulsions caused rapid and complete bacterial death of three different strains of Staphylococcus aureus. The same effect was observed for preparations that were either stored at room temperature (18 - 20°C), or chilled at 4°C, for up to 10 days of storage. A response surface design of experiments was used to gain insight on the relative effects of the emulsion formulation on bacterial growth and phage lytic activity. More diluted emulsions had a less significant effect on bacterial growth, and diluted bacteriophage-emulsion preparations yielded greater antibacterial activity. The enhancement of bacteriophage activity when delivered via nano-emulsions has yet to be reported. This prompts further investigation into the use of these formulations for the development of novel anti-microbial wound management strategies. © 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Biotechnol. Prog., 2014.
- Biotechnology progress.Biotechnol Prog.2014 Mar 10. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1899. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bacteriophage therapy is a promising new treatment that may help overcome the threat posed by antibiotic-resistant pathogenic bacteria, which are increasingly identified in hospitalised patients. The development of biocompatible and sustainable vehicles for incorporation of viable bacterial viruses
- PMID 24616410
- 感染対策 (特集 熱傷診療ガイドライン--その読み方と活用法)
- 田熊 清継
- 形成外科 53(5), 509-518, 2010-05
- NAID 40017117177
- 中永 士師明,松永 直子
- 日本東洋醫學雜誌 58(6), 1127-1131, 2007-11-20
- 重症熱傷が長期化した場合は創部へのMRSAの感染はもとより肺炎,尿路感染,カテーテル感染などを合併し治療に難渋することがある。補剤には免疫機構の活性化が期待されるが,重症熱傷に合併したMRSA感染症に対して補剤を使用した報告はほとんどない。今回,2例のMRSA感染症に対して十全大補湯を使用し良好な結果を得たので報告する。[症例1]34歳,男性。自殺企図にて灯油を頭からかぶり火をつけて85%の火炎熱 …
- NAID 110006474661
- Efficacy of gaseous nitric oxide in the treatment of skin and soft tissue infections
- GHAFFARI Abdi,JALILI Reza,GHAFFARI Mazyar,MILLER Chris,GHAHARY Aziz
- NAID 10031181357
- Division of Microbiology, Calgary Laboratory Services, 1 Departments of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, 2 Surgery, 3 Critical Care, Calgary Health Region and University ... Corresponding author. Mailing address: Calgary ...
- SUMMARY Burns are one of the most common and devastating forms of trauma. Patients with serious thermal injury require immediate specialized care in order to minimize morbidity and mortality. Significant thermal ...
- burn mark
- burning at the stake