出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/07/12 07:04:02」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Predictions of cytochrome P450-mediated drug-drug interactions using cryopreserved human hepatocytes: comparison of plasma and protein-free media incubation conditions.
- Mao J, Mohutsky MA, Harrelson JP, Wrighton SA, Hall SD.SourceDrug Disposition, Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Co., Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA.
- Drug metabolism and disposition: the biological fate of chemicals.Drug Metab Dispos.2012 Apr;40(4):706-16. Epub 2012 Jan 6.
- Cryopreserved human hepatocytes suspended in human plasma (HHSHP) have previously provided accurate CYP3A drug-drug interaction (DDI) predictions from a single IC(50) that captures both reversible and time-dependent inhibition. The goal of this study was to compare the accuracy of DDI predictions by
- PMID 22228749
- Prediction of CYP2D6 drug interactions from in vitro data: evidence for substrate-dependent inhibition.
- VandenBrink BM, Foti RS, Rock DA, Wienkers LC, Wahlstrom JL.SourcePharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism, Amgen, Inc., 1201 Amgen Court West, Seattle, WA 98119, USA.
- Drug metabolism and disposition: the biological fate of chemicals.Drug Metab Dispos.2012 Jan;40(1):47-53. Epub 2011 Oct 5.
- Predicting the magnitude of potential drug-drug interactions is important for underwriting patient safety in the clinical setting. Substrate-dependent inhibition of cytochrome P450 enzymes may confound extrapolation of in vitro results to the in vivo situation. However, the potential for substrate-d
- PMID 21976621
- Effects of Several Pyrethroids on Hepatic Cytochrome P450 Activities in Rats
- ABDOU Rania,KHALIL Waleed,SHAH Syed,MURASAWA Youhei,SASAKI Kazuaki,SHIMODA Minoru
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science advpub(0), 0911280080, 2010
- … These reactions included ethoxyresorufin O-deethylation, tolbutamide hydroxylation, bufuralol 1-hydroxylation, and midazolam 4-hydroxylation, for CYP1A, 2C, 2D, and 3A activities, respectively. …
- NAID 130000149939
- HPLC separation technique for analysis of bufuralol enantiomers in plasma and pharmaceutical formulations using a vancomycin chiral stationary phase and UV detection
- HEFNAWY Mohamed M.,SULTAN Maha A.,AL-SHEHRI Mona M.
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences 856(1), 328-336, 2007-09-01
- NAID 10025808169
- Buy Bufuralol, Hydrochloride (CAS 59652-29-8), a β-Adrenergic blocker, from Santa Cruz. Molecular Formula C16H23NO2 HCl, Molecular Weight 297.82 ... Bufuralol, Hydrochloride, a benzofuran derivative, has been shown to act as ...
- ... CYP2D6.2, and CYP2D6.17 activities toward model CYP2D6 substrates dextromethorphan, bufuralol, and debrisoquine. Drug metabolism and disposition: the biological fate of chemicals. 2002. Marcucci Kenda A, et al. VA ...