- Surfactant Therapy of Pulmonary Conditions Excluding those with Primary Surfactant Deficiency and Bronchoscopy as Delivery Method: An Overview of Russian Patents and Publications.
- Jargin SV.SourcePeoples' Friendship University of Russia, Clementovski per 6-82, 115184 Moscow, Russia. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recent patents on drug delivery & formulation.Recent Pat Drug Deliv Formul.2013 Aug 1;7(2):134-7.
- Preparations of pulmonary surfactant are used for the treatment of respiratory distress syndrome in a newborn. Their applicability as a method of routine for lung diseases beyond the neonatal period is questionable. Some publications from the former Soviet Union (SU) have reported on successful surf
- PMID 23157179
- In vivo electrical bioimpedance characterization of human lung tissue during the bronchoscopy procedure. A feasibility study.
- Sanchez B, Vandersteen G, Martin I, Castillo D, Torrego A, Riu PJ, Schoukens J, Bragos R.SourceElectronic and Biomedical Instrumentation Group, Departament d'Enginyeria Electronica, Universitat Politecnica Catalunya (UPC), Barcelona 08034, Spain. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Medical engineering & physics.Med Eng Phys.2013 Jul;35(7):949-57. doi: 10.1016/j.medengphy.2012.09.004. Epub 2012 Oct 9.
- Lung biopsies form the basis for the diagnosis of lung cancer. However, in a significant number of cases bronchoscopic lung biopsies fail to provide useful information, especially in diffuse lung disease, so more aggressive procedures are required. Success could be improved using a guided electronic
- PMID 23058287
- Tracheal wall thickening is associated with the granulation tissue formation around silicone stents in patients with post-tuberculosis tracheal stenosis.
- Eom JS, Kim H, Jeon K, Um SW, Koh WJ, Suh GY, Chung MP, Kwon OJ.SourceDivision of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, 81 Irwon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-710, Korea. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yonsei medical journal.Yonsei Med J.2013 Jul 1;54(4):949-56. doi: 10.3349/ymj.2013.54.4.949.
- Purpose: Tracheal restenosis due to excessive granulation tissue around a silicone stent requires repeated bronchoscopic interventions in patients with post-tuberculosis tracheal stenosis (PTTS). The current study was conducted to identify the risk factors for granulation tissue formation after sili
- PMID 23709431
- 川島 章子,世川 修,木村 朱里 [他],土屋 晶義,鬼頭 由実,鈴木 悠,長谷川 久弥,杉原 茂孝,成高 義彦,亀岡 信悟
- 東京女子医科大学雑誌 85(E1), E27-E33, 2015-03-31
- … Bronchoscopy revealed tracheal stenosis 2 cm distal to the vocal cords. …
- NAID 110009888977
- Mediastinal Lymphadenopathy: Melioidosis Mimicking Tuberculosis
- Tropical Medicine and Health 43(2), 93-94, 2015
- … This case highlights the important role that bronchoscopy and endobronchial ultrasound can play in the diagnosis of melioidosis in patients presenting with mediastinal lymphadenopathy whose initial microbiological findings from sputum are negative for tuberculosis. …
- NAID 130005069994
- Chronological Assessment of Airway Lesions in Relapsing Polychondritis by Positron Emission Tomography
- , , , , , , ,
- Internal Medicine 54(9), 1099-1102, 2015
- … However, its high cost is prohibitive to frequent use, making it necessary to comprehensively evaluate serum C-reactive protein levels, bronchoscopy, spirometry, and 3D-CT. …
- NAID 130005068322
- You may have a bronchoscopy to help your doctor diagnose lung problems. Your doctor will be able to inspect the airways or take a biopsy sample. Common reasons to perform a bronchoscopy for diagnosis are: Lung ...
- Bronchoscopy (bron-KOS-ko-pee) is a procedure used to look inside the lungs' airways, called the bronchi and bronchioles. The airways carry air from the trachea (TRA-ke-ah), or windpipe, to the lungs. During the procedure, your ...