出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/04/09 15:59:20」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 洞徐脈 sinus bradycardia
- 2. 小児における徐脈 bradycardia in children
- 3. Permanent cardiac pacing: Overview of devices and indications
- 4. 胎児不整脈の診断および治療に対する一般的アプローチの概要 overview of the general approach to diagnosis and treatment of fetal arrhythmias
- 5. 成人における確定診断を得られていない低血圧やショックの評価および初期アプローチ evaluation of and initial approach to the adult patient with undifferentiated hypotension and shock
- Effect of propranolol on the treatment of infantile hemangiomas: a single tertiary center 3-year experience.
- Park YW1, Yeom KB, Choi JW, Kim DY, Shin H, Kim KH.Author information 1Department of Dermatology, Seoul National University College of Medicine.AbstractBACKGROUND: Propranolol has recently become a successful first-line therapy in the treatment of infantile hemangiomas (IHs).
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Oct;25(5):391-5. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.761667. Epub 2013 Feb 24.
- BACKGROUND: Propranolol has recently become a successful first-line therapy in the treatment of infantile hemangiomas (IHs).OBJECTIVE: To evaluate and analyze the authors' experience of propranolol treatment for IHs.METHODS: A retrospective, observational study was conducted. Medical records were re
- PMID 23273264
- Cardiorespiratory effects induced by 2-nitrate-1,3-dibuthoxypropan are reduced by nitric oxide scavenger in rats.
- Queiroz TM1, Mendes-Júnior LG1, Guimarães DD1, França-Silva MS1, Nalivaiko E2, Braga VA1.Author information 1Biotechnology Center, Federal University of Paraiba, João Pessoa, PB, Brazil.2School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy, University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia. Electronic address: Eugene.email@example.com.AbstractThe search for new nitric oxide donors is warranted by the limitations of organic nitrates currently used in cardiology. The new organic nitrate 2-nitrate-1,3-dibuthoxypropan (NDBP) exhibited promising cardiovascular activities in previous studies. The aim of this study was to investigate the cardiorespiratory responses evoked by NDBP and to compare them to the clinically used organic nitrate nitroglycerine (NTG). Arterial pressure, heart rate and respiration were recorded in conscious adult male Wistar rats. Bolus i.v. injection of NDBP (1 to 15mg/kg; n=8) and NTG (0.1 to 5mg/kg; n=8) produced hypotension. NDBP induced bradycardia at all doses, while NTG induced tachycardia at three lower doses but bradycardia at higher doses. Hydroxocobalamin (20mg/kg; HDX), a NO scavenger, blunted hypotension induced by NDBP (15mg/kg), and its bradycardic effect (n=6). In addition, HDX blunted both hypotension and bradycardia induced by a single dose of NTG (2.5mg/kg; n=6). Both NDBP and NTG altered respiratory rate, inducing a biphasic effect with a bradypnea followed by a tachypnea; HDX attenuated these responses. Our data indicate that NDBP and NTG induce hypotension, bradycardia and bradypnea, which are mediated by nitric oxide release.
- Autonomic neuroscience : basic & clinical.Auton Neurosci.2014 Apr;181:31-6. doi: 10.1016/j.autneu.2013.12.012. Epub 2013 Dec 24.
- The search for new nitric oxide donors is warranted by the limitations of organic nitrates currently used in cardiology. The new organic nitrate 2-nitrate-1,3-dibuthoxypropan (NDBP) exhibited promising cardiovascular activities in previous studies. The aim of this study was to investigate the cardio
- PMID 24418115
- Sympathetic nerve activity and simulated diving in healthy humans.
- Shamsuzzaman A1, Ackerman MJ2, Kuniyoshi FS2, Accurso V2, Davison D2, Amin RS3, Somers VK2.Author information 1Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA; Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA. Electronic address: Abu.Shamsuzzaman@cchmc.org.2Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA.3Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA.AbstractThe goal of our study was to develop a simple and practical method for simulating diving in humans using facial cold exposure and apnea stimuli to measure neural and circulatory responses during the stimulated diving reflex. We hypothesized that responses to simultaneous facial cold exposure and apnea (simulated diving) would be synergistic, exceeding the sum of responses to individual stimuli. We studied 56 volunteers (24 female and 32 male), average age of 39years. All subjects were healthy, free of cardiovascular and other diseases, and on no medications. Although muscle sympathetic nerve activity (MSNA), blood pressure, and vascular resistance increased markedly during both early and late phases of simulated diving, significant reductions in heart rate were observed only during the late phase. Total MSNA during simulated diving was greater than combined MSNA responses to the individual stimuli. We found that simulated diving is a powerful stimulus to sympathetic nerve traffic with significant bradycardia evident in the late phase of diving and eliciting synergistic sympathetic and parasympathetic responses. Our data provide insight into autonomic triggers that could help explain catastrophic cardiovascular events that may occur during asphyxia or swimming, such as in patients with obstructive sleep apnea or congenital long QT syndrome.
- Autonomic neuroscience : basic & clinical.Auton Neurosci.2014 Apr;181:74-8. doi: 10.1016/j.autneu.2013.12.001. Epub 2013 Dec 12.
- The goal of our study was to develop a simple and practical method for simulating diving in humans using facial cold exposure and apnea stimuli to measure neural and circulatory responses during the stimulated diving reflex. We hypothesized that responses to simultaneous facial cold exposure and apn
- PMID 24368150
- 心電図の読み方レッスン : 基本を学ぶ (東邦医学会雑誌) -- (教授特別講演(第145回東邦医学会例会))
- 池田 隆徳
- Toho journal of medicine 1(2), 104-110, 2015-06
- NAID 40020526581
- 徐脈性疾患と分子遺伝学 (特集 循環器疾患と分子遺伝学)
- 石川 泰輔,蒔田 直昌
- 循環器内科 77(4), 360-365, 2015-04
- NAID 40020456002
- Fetal Bradyarrhythmia Associated With Congenital Heart Defects : Nationwide Survey in Japan
- Miyoshi Takekazu,Maeno Yasuki,Sago Haruhiko [他]
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 79(4), 854-861, 2015-04
- NAID 40020412405
- bradyarrhythmia /brady·ar·rhyth·mia/ (brad″e-ah-rith´me-ah) any disturbance in the heart rhythm in which the heart rate is abnormally slowed. brad·y·ar·rhyth·mi·a (brăd′ē-ə-rĭth′mē-ə) n. A disturbance of the heart's rhythm resulting in a ...
- Bradyarrhythmia definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now! Added to Favorites Dictionary Thesaurus Word Dynamo Quotes Reference Translator Spanish n. ...