出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/01/11 23:47:08」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Drug-induced cholestasis risk assessment in sandwich-cultured human hepatocytes.
- Oorts M1, Baze A2, Bachellier P3, Heyd B4, Zacharias T5, Annaert P6, Richert L7.
- Toxicology in vitro : an international journal published in association with BIBRA.Toxicol In Vitro.2016 Aug;34:179-86. doi: 10.1016/j.tiv.2016.03.008. Epub 2016 Apr 2.
- Drug-induced cholestasis (DIC) is recognized as one of the prime mechanisms for DILI. Hence, earlier detection of drug candidates with cholestatic signature is crucial. Recently, we introduced an in vitro model for DIC and evaluated its performance with several cholestatic drugs. We presently expand
- PMID 27046439
- Glycosylation of α2δ1 subunit: a sweet talk with Cav1.2 channels.
- Lazniewska J1, Weiss N.
- General physiology and biophysics.Gen Physiol Biophys.2016 Jul;35(3):239-42. doi: 10.4149/gpb_2016017.
- Bosentan, an endothelin-1 (ET) receptor antagonist is an important drug for the effective management of patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension. Bosentan has a rather complicated pharmacokinetics in humans involving multiple physiological components that have a profound influence on its drug d
- PMID 27313275
- Clinical drug-drug interactions of bosentan, a potent endothelial receptor antagonist, with various drugs: Physiological role of enzymes and transporters.
- Srinivas NR1.
- General physiology and biophysics.Gen Physiol Biophys.2016 Jul;35(3):243-58. doi: 10.4149/gpb_2015050. Epub 2016 Apr 5.
- PMID 27045668
- Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension Complicated with Homocystinuria
- Ogawa Shinpei,Katayama Tetsuji,Kaikita Koichi,Tsukamoto Masayo,Yamamoto Eiichiro,Yamamuro Megumi,Tanaka Tomoko,Tsujita Kenichi,Kojima Sunao,Tayama Shinji,Hokimoto Seiji,Yamabe Hiroshige,Indo Yasuhiro,Endo Fumio,Matsubara Hiromi,Ogawa Hisao
- Internal Medicine 53(22), 2605-2608, 2014
- … Two years later, the patient was admitted to our hospital due to a worsening of PH. Treatment with bosentan, sildenafil and beraprost, in addition to anti-coagulant therapy, did not improve his PH. Balloon pulmonary angioplasty (BPA) was performed to remove the pulmonary thrombi. …
- NAID 130004713239
- Withdrawal of Epoprostenol Therapy in a Patient with Pulmonary Hypertension Associated with Sjögren's Syndrome
- Fujita Tetsuo,Tanabe Nobuhiro,Kasahara Yasunori,Sugiura Toshihiko,Sakao Seiichiro,Tatsumi Koichiro
- Internal Medicine 53(19), 2237-2240, 2014
- … This case involves a 38-year-old woman with PAH associated with SjS (PAH-SjS) who was transitioned from treatment with long-term intravenous epoprostenol therapy to combination oral therapy containing bosentan and tadalafil. …
- NAID 130004694540
- Successful Bortezomib/dexamethasone Induction Therapy with Lenalidomide in an Elderly Patient with Primary Plasma Cell Leukemia Complicated by Renal Failure and Pulmonary Hypertension
- Tamura Shinobu,Koyama Asumi,Shiotani Chieko,Kurihara Toshio,Nishikawa Akinori,Okamoto Yukiharu,Fujimoto Tokuzo
- Internal Medicine 53(11), 1171-1175, 2014
- … With the patient in remission, the administration of beraprost and bosentan resulted in improvements in the pulmonary hypertension. …
- NAID 130004466329
- We are here to help you throughout your journey with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)*. You'll find information about Tracleer (bosentan) and ways to help manage your PAH*. Choose from the information options above and we ...
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension related to Congenital Heart Defect A small study with patients with Eisenmenger physiology demonstrated effects of bosentan on exercise and safety that were similar to those seen in other trials in ...