全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 再生不良性貧血：病因、臨床症状および診断 aplastic anemia pathogenesis clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- 2. 薬剤誘発性の好中球減少および無顆粒球症 drug induced neutropenia and agranulocytosis
- 3. 早期乳癌に対する補助化学療法の急性副作用 acute side effects of adjuvant chemotherapy for early stage breast cancer
- 4. 成人における抗癌剤の投与 dosing of anticancer agents in adults
- 5. 小児および思春期におけるホジキンリンパ腫の概要 overview of hodgkin lymphoma in children and adolescents
- M2 polarization of murine peritoneal macrophages induces regulatory cytokine production and suppresses T-cell proliferation.
- Oishi S1, Takano R1, Tamura S1, Tani S1, Iwaizumi M1, Hamaya Y1, Takagaki K1, Nagata T2, Seto S3, Horii T3, Osawa S4, Furuta T5, Miyajima H1, Sugimoto K6.
- Immunology.Immunology.2016 Nov;149(3):320-328. doi: 10.1111/imm.12647. Epub 2016 Aug 9.
- Bone-marrow-derived macrophages are divided into two phenotypically and functionally distinct subsets, M1 and M2 macrophages. Recently, it was shown that adoptive transfer of M2-polarized peritoneal macrophages reduced the severity of experimental colitis in mice. However, it is still unclear whethe
- PMID 27421990
- Myeloid-derived suppressor cells as effectors of immune suppression in cancer.
- Pyzer AR1, Cole L1, Rosenblatt J1, Avigan DE1.
- International journal of cancer.Int J Cancer.2016 Nov 1;139(9):1915-26. doi: 10.1002/ijc.30232. Epub 2016 Jul 12.
- The tumor microenvironment consists of an immunosuppressive niche created by the complex interactions between cancer cells and surrounding stromal cells. A critical component of this environment are myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSCs), a heterogeneous group of immature myeloid cells arrested at
- PMID 27299510
- A method for assessing metabolic information on liver and bone marrow by use of double gradient-echo with spectral fat suppression
- Kasai Harumasa,Miyati Tosiaki,Kawai Tatsuya,Kan Hirohito,Kawano Makoto,Shibamoto Yuta
- Radiological Physics and Technology 7(2), 211-216, 2014-07
- … Our aim in this study was to create a noninvasive and practical method for evaluating metabolic information on the liver (iron content and lipid infiltration) and spine (bone mineral density and marrow fat degeneration) using double gradient-echo with and without the spectral fat suppression technique (double-GRE-FS). … In addition, we evaluated those values in human bone marrow and liver, including a patient with liver steatosis. …
- NAID 120005478750
- Chondroitin-6-sulfate attenuates inflammatory responses in murine macrophages via suppression of NF-κB nuclear translocation.
- Tan Guak-Kim,Tabata Yasuhiko
- Acta biomaterialia 10(6), 2684-2692, 2014-06
- … In this study, immunomodulatory effects of immobilized and soluble glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) on mouse-bone-marrow-derived mφ were compared by measuring nitric oxide (NO). … Specifically, the C6S-mediated suppression of mφ pro-inflammatory phenotype was accompanied by an increase in the IL-10 level, suggesting a possible switch towards anti-inflammatory/wound healing M2 state. …
- NAID 120005439749
- marrow squash, vegetable marrow
- castanets, clappers, finger cymbals