全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 脊髄損傷および疾患の慢性合併症 chronic complications of spinal cord injury and disease
- 2. 小児における膀胱機能障害の病因および臨床的特徴 etiology and clinical features of bladder dysfunction in children
- 3. 小児における膀胱機能障害の評価および診断 evaluation and diagnosis of bladder dysfunction in children
- 4. Chronic urinary retention in women
- 5. 小児における膀胱機能障害のマネージメント management of bladder dysfunction in children
- Neurogenic urinary retention in cats following severe cluster seizures.
- Balducci F1, De Risio L2, Shea A2, Canal S3, Stabile F2, Bernardini M3.
- Journal of feline medicine and surgery.J Feline Med Surg.2015 Sep 2. pii: 1098612X15602739. [Epub ahead of print]
- CASE SERIES SUMMARY: Four cats that presented with severe cluster seizures developed neurogenic urinary retention in the postictal phase. None of the cats had previous seizures. Micturition was reported as normal in all cats for 3 or more years before seizure onset. All cats required a continuous ra
- PMID 26337374
- Complications associated with perineal urethrotomy in 27 equids.
- Kilcoyne I1, Dechant JE.
- Veterinary surgery : VS.Vet Surg.2014 Aug;43(6):691-6. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2014.12169.x. Epub 2014 Mar 11.
- OBJECTIVE: To report the clinical findings, incidence of complications, and outcome associated with perineal urethrotomy in equids.STUDY DESIGN: Retrospective case series.ANIMALS: Equids (n = 27).METHODS: Medical records (January 2000 to December 2010) of equids that had a perineal urethrotomy w
- PMID 24617965
- Misplacement or migration? Extremely rare case of cardiac migration of a ureteral j stent.
- Kim TN1, Lee CH1, Kong do H1, Shin DK1, Lee JZ1.
- Korean journal of urology.Korean J Urol.2014 May;55(5):360-2. doi: 10.4111/kju.2014.55.5.360. Epub 2014 May 12.
- A 29-year-old woman with mild back pain when coughing and suprapubic discomfort after voiding was admitted to Pusan National University Hospital. Two weeks earlier, she had undergone a hysterectomy and right-sided ureteroneocystostomy for uterine atony and right ureteral injury with bladder rupture.
- PMID 24868342
- 八竹 直 [他],永田 肇,柏井 浩三
- 泌尿器科紀要 16(10), 574-585, 1970-10
- … Bladder involvement secondary to Herpes Zoster does not occur commonly. … This bladder paresis was not accompanied by herpetic cystitis. …
- NAID 120002232388
- 金井 厚(健爾) [他],小野 浩二,平野 昭穂,中村 治朗
- 日本放射線技術學會雜誌 19(2), 137-143, 1963-10-25
- … Conventional Stimulant meal, such as yolk of egg and fatty meal, employed to get informations about the function of gall-bladder contraction and to take X-ray photograph as a part of X-ray diagnosis of gall-bladder, often causes (the examinee) difficulty of swallowing which may result in unsuccess in examination. …
- NAID 110003452740
- bladder atony - posted in Ayurveda, Health and Wellbeing: Dear Nanni,Namaste.Thank you for your email.Bladder atony refers to a bladder that has lost its pliability.The protocol would be the same as that for neurogenic bladder. A ...
- bladder atony - MedHelp's bladder atony Center for Information, Symptoms, Resources, Treatments and Tools for bladder atony. Find bladder atony information, treatments for bladder atony and bladder atony symptoms. ... The ...