- beta-2 adrenergic receptor、beta-2 receptor、beta2 adrenergic receptor、beta2 adrenoceptor、beta2 receptor
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 喘息におけるβ刺激剤：急性期投与および予防的使用 beta agonists in asthma acute administration and prophylactic use
- 2. 昇圧剤および強心剤の使用 use of vasopressors and inotropes
- 3. 喘息におけるβ刺激剤：長期使用に関する議論 beta agonists in asthma controversy regarding chronic use
- 4. 成人における高カリウム血症の治療および予防 treatment and prevention of hyperkalemia in adults
- 5. β-2アドレナリン受容体機能不全および喘息の多型性 beta 2 adrenergic receptor dysfunction and polymorphism in asthma
- β(2)-Adrenoceptor and insulin receptor expression in the skeletal muscle of streptozotocin induced diabetic rats: Antagonism by vitamin D(3) and curcumin.
- Xavier S, Sadanandan J, George N, Paulose CS.AbstractDiabetes mellitus is a heterogeneous disease and nutritional therapy forms a necessary dimension for its long-term management. Traditional medicinal plants and vitamins are the potentially useful natural products for diabetes control. Diabetes causes atrophy and wasting of skeletal muscles resulting in major peripheral damage. The current study was designed to investigate the therapeutic effect of vitamin D(3) and curcumin treatment on β(2)-adrenoceptors, transcription factor CREB, insulin receptors, protein kinase B (Akt) and malate dehydrogenase activity in the skeletal muscle of diabetic rats. Radioreceptor binding assay was done for β(2)-adrenoceptors using specific ligand, [(3)H] propranolol and gene expression studies of β(2)-adrenoceptors, transcription factor CREB, insulin receptors and Akt were also done using specific probes. The results of the β(2)-adrenoceptor assay showed significant increase in binding parameters, receptor number (B(max)) and equilibrium dissociation constant (K(d)) in the diabetic group in comparison to control. Similarly, an up regulation of β(2)-adrenoceptor and CREB gene expression was observed in the diabetic group whereas the insulin receptor expression was down regulated which signifies the increased glycogenolysis, gluconeogenesis and decreased glycogenesis in the muscles. Expression of Akt was found to be up regulated in the diabetic group. Malate dehydrogenase activity was significantly decreased in both cytosolic and mitochondrial fractions of the diabetic group. All these molecular aspects were reversed to near control with vitamin D(3) and curcumin treatment. Our results suggest the rising potential of both vitamin D(3) and curcumin in the management of peripheral complications associated with diabetes.
- European journal of pharmacology.Eur J Pharmacol.2012 Jul 15;687(1-3):14-20. Epub 2012 May 10.
- Diabetes mellitus is a heterogeneous disease and nutritional therapy forms a necessary dimension for its long-term management. Traditional medicinal plants and vitamins are the potentially useful natural products for diabetes control. Diabetes causes atrophy and wasting of skeletal muscles resulting
- PMID 22579915
- β(2) long-acting and anticholinergic drugs control TGF-β1-mediated neutrophilic inflammation in COPD.
- Profita M, Bonanno A, Montalbano AM, Albano GD, Riccobono L, Siena L, Ferraro M, Casarosa P, Pieper MP, Gjomarkaj M.SourceUnit: "Ex vivo/In vitro models to study the Immunopathology and the Pharmacology of airway diseases", Institute of Biomedicine and Molecular Immunology (IBIM), Italian National Research Council (CNR), Palermo, Italy.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2012 Jul;1822(7):1079-89. Epub 2012 Mar 13.
- We quantified TGF-β1 and acetylcholine (ACh) concentrations in induced sputum supernatants (ISSs) from 18 healthy controls (HC), 22 healthy smokers (HS) and 21 COPDs. ISSs from HC, HS and COPD as well as rhTGF-β1 were also tested in neutrophil adhesion and in mAChR2, mAChR3 and ChAT expression exp
- PMID 22440430
- Pharmacogenetics of .BETA.2-Agonists
- Allergology International 60(3), 239-246, 2011
- … Short-acting β2-agonists (SABAs) and long-acting β2-agonists (LABAs) are both important for treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) because of their bronchodilator and bronchoprotective effects. … Variation in response to both SABAs and LABAs has been observed in patients with polymorphisms in the β2 adrenoceptor gene (ADRB2). …
- NAID 130004723033
- Down-regulation of histamine H-1 receptors by beta(2)-adrenoceptor-mediated inhibition of H-1 receptor gene transcription
- Miyoshi Katsuhiro,Kawakami Nozomi,Umehara Hayato,Fujimoto Katsumi,Horio Shuhei,Fukui Hiroyuki
- JOURNAL OF PHARMACY AND PHARMACOLOGY 60(6), 747-752, 2008
- NAID 120004665001
- Association of beta-2-adrenoceptor polymorphisms and pulmonary function in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- RUSE Charlotte E,HILL Maureen C,WHEATLEY Amanda P,BURTON Paul B,CONNOLLY Martin J,PARKER Stuart G,WARDLAW Andrew J
- Geriatrics & gerontology international 6(2), 129-135, 2006-06-01
- NAID 10017616331
- Beta-2 adrenoceptors are activated by the catecholamines norepinephrine and epinephrine, and are members of the adrenoceptor family of the 7-transmembrane super ... Localization Protein Beta-2 adrenoceptors are found in many ...
- InterPro provides functional analysis of proteins by classifying them into families and predicting domains and important sites. We combine protein signatures from a number of member databases into a single searchable resource ...
|リンク元||「beta-2 adrenergic receptor」「beta-2 receptor」「β2アドレノセプター」|
- adrenergic beta-2 receptor、beta-2 adrenoceptor、beta-2 receptor、beta2 adrenergic receptor、beta2 adrenoceptor、beta2 receptor
- beta-2 adrenergic receptor、beta-2 adrenoceptor、beta2 adrenergic receptor、beta2 adrenoceptor、beta2 receptor
- beta2 adrenoceptor、beta-2 adrenoceptor
- genus Beta