全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 遺伝学およびゲノミクスのためのツール：モデルシステム tools for genetics and genomics model systems
- 2. コレラ菌感染の病因 pathogenesis of vibrio cholerae infection
- 3. 予防接種に対する免疫応答の評価 assessing the immunologic response to vaccination
- 4. 結核の微生物学および病因 microbiology and pathogenesis of tuberculosis
- 5. ジフテリアの疫学および病態生理 epidemiology and pathophysiology of diphtheria
- Engineering of a recombinant trivalent single-chain variable fragment antibody directed against rabies virus glycoprotein G with improved neutralizing potency.
- Turki I, Hammami A, Kharmachi H, Mousli M.Author information Laboratoire de Parasitologie Médicale, Biotechnologies et Biomolécules, Institut Pasteur de Tunis, LR11-IPT06, 13 Place Pasteur - BP74, 1002 Tunis-Belvédère, Tunisia.AbstractHuman and equine rabies immunoglobulins are currently available for passive immunization against rabies. However, these are hampered by the limited supply and some drawbacks. Advances in antibody engineering have led to overcome issues of clinical applications and to improve the protective efficacy. In the present study, we report the generation of a trivalent single-chain Fv (scFv50AD1-Fd), that recognizes the rabies virus glycoprotein, genetically fused to the trimerization domain of the bacteriophage T4 fibritin, termed 'foldon' (Fd). scFv50AD1-Fd was expressed as soluble recombinant protein in bacterial periplasmic space and purified through affinity chromatography. The molecular integrity and stability were analyzed by polyacrylamide gradient-gel electrophoresis, size-exclusion chromatography and incubation in human sera. The antigen-binding properties of the trimeric scFv were analyzed by direct and competitive-ELISA. Its apparent affinity constant was estimated at 1.4±0.25×10(9)M(-1) and was 75-fold higher than its monovalent scFv (1.9±0.68×10(7)M(-1)). The scFv50AD1-Fd neutralized rabies virus in a standard in vitro and in vivo neutralization assay. We showed a high neutralization activity up to 75-fold compared with monovalent format and the WHO standard serum. The gain in avidity resulting from multivalency along with an improved biological activity makes the trivalent scFv50AD1-Fd construct an important reagent for rabies protection. The antibody engineering approach presented here may serve as a strategy for designing a new generation of anti-rabies for passive immunotherapy.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2014 Feb;57(2):66-73. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2013.08.009. Epub 2013 Oct 1.
- Human and equine rabies immunoglobulins are currently available for passive immunization against rabies. However, these are hampered by the limited supply and some drawbacks. Advances in antibody engineering have led to overcome issues of clinical applications and to improve the protective efficacy.
- PMID 24091293
- Biosensor design based on Marangoni flow in an evaporating drop.
- Trantum JR, Baglia ML, Eagleton ZE, Mernaugh RL, Haselton FR.Author information Department of Biomedical Engineering, Vanderbilt University, VU Station B 351631, Nashville, TN 37235, USA. email@example.com.AbstractEffective point-of-care diagnostics require a biomarker detection strategy that is low-cost and simple-to-use while achieving a clinically relevant limit of detection. Here we report a biosensor that uses secondary flows arising from surface Marangoni stresses in an evaporating drop to concentrate target-mediated particle aggregates in a visually detectable spot. The spot size increases with increasing target concentration within the dynamic range of the assay. The particle deposition patterns are visually detectable and easily measured with simple optical techniques. We use optical coherence tomography to characterize the effect of cross-sectional flow fields on the motion of particles in the presence and absence of target (aggregated and non-aggregated particles, respectively). We show that choice of substrate material and the presence of salts and glycerol in solution promote the Marangoni-induced flows that are necessary to produce signal in the proposed design. These evaporation-driven flows generate signal in the assay on a PDMS substrate but not substrates with greater thermal conductivity like indium tin oxide-coated glass. In this proof-of-concept design we use the M13K07 bacteriophage as a model target and 1 μm-diameter particles surface functionalized with anti-M13 monoclonal antibodies. Using standard microscopy-based techniques to measure the final spot size, the assay has a calculated limit-of-detection of approximately 100 fM. Approximately 80% of the maximum signal is generated within 10 minutes of depositing a 1 μL drop of reacted sample on PDMS enabling a relatively quick time-to-result.
- Lab on a chip.Lab Chip.2014 Jan 21;14(2):315-24. doi: 10.1039/c3lc50991e. Epub 2013 Nov 20.
- Effective point-of-care diagnostics require a biomarker detection strategy that is low-cost and simple-to-use while achieving a clinically relevant limit of detection. Here we report a biosensor that uses secondary flows arising from surface Marangoni stresses in an evaporating drop to concentrate t
- PMID 24257544
- Recombinant bacteriophages as gold binding bio-templates.
- Korkmaz N.Author information Convergence Bioscience Group, Nanomedicine Team, Korea Institute of Science and Technology, Europe Forschungsgesellschaft mbH, Campus E 71, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractBacteriophages are nano-sized virion particles infecting bacteria. In this study, it is shown that metal binding properties of filamentous fd-bacteriophages can be enhanced by genetic engineering. Quartz crystal microbalance (QCM) analyses, UV-vis absorption spectra measurements and scanning electron microscopy (SEM) imaging revealed that expression of MMM short amino acid sequence on major coat protein p8 facilitates recombinant MMM-phage binding to Au surfaces and nanoparticles (NPs) via gold-sulfur (AuS) interaction. Electroless deposition of Au particles on phage assemblies was investigated upon chemical reduction reaction with NaBH4 at different HAuCl4 precursor concentrations. Energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDX) measurements confirmed the presence of Au on both AuNP decorated and chemically metallized phage structures. Further studies on patterning and controlled immobilization of recombinant bacteriophages on specific surfaces may contribute to bio-templated nanowire development field and biosensor application studies.
- Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces.Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces.2013 Dec 1;112:219-28. doi: 10.1016/j.colsurfb.2013.07.063. Epub 2013 Aug 8.
- Bacteriophages are nano-sized virion particles infecting bacteria. In this study, it is shown that metal binding properties of filamentous fd-bacteriophages can be enhanced by genetic engineering. Quartz crystal microbalance (QCM) analyses, UV-vis absorption spectra measurements and scanning electro
- PMID 23994747
- Raman Tensors and their application in structural studies of biological systems
- Tsuboi Masamichi,Benevides James M.,Thomas Jr. George J.
- Proceedings of the Japan Academy, Series B 85(3), 83-97, 2009
- … We present details of the Raman tensor determinations and discuss their application in structural studies of filamentous bacteriophages (fd, Pf1, Pf3 and PH75), fowl feather rachis and eyespots of the protists, <I>Chlamydomonas</I> …
- NAID 130001924946
- The rational design of a 'type 88' genetically stable peptide display vector in the filamentous bacteriophage fd
- ENSHELL-SEIJFFERS D.
- Nucleic Acids Res. 29, e50, 2001
- NAID 30018409244
- Tryptophan contributions to the unusual circular dichroism of fd bacteriophage
- ARNOLD G. E.
- Biochemistry 31, 7948-7956, 1992
- NAID 80006665483
- 2.1. Antigen Delivery via Filamentous Bacteriophage Fd Virtually all the phage proteins can be used to express exogenous amino acid sequences on the coat surface, fused to the N-terminal portion of each protein. The two proteins ...
- Bacteriophage M13; Bacteriophage fd; Coliphage fd; Coliphage M13; Enterobacteria phage M13; Enterobacteria phage fd; fd Phage; M13 Phage; Phage fd; Phage M13. On-line free medical diagnosis assistant. Ranked list of possible ...
|リンク元||「bacteriophage M13」「phage M13」「バクテリオファージfd」「coliphage fd」「coliphage M13」|