- Tonsillectomy as a treatment for psoriasis: a review.
- Wu W1, Debbaneh M, Moslehi H, Koo J, Liao W.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):482-6. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.848258. Epub 2013 Nov 27.
- Psoriasis is a chronic skin disorder that affects 1% to 3% of the general population worldwide. Streptococcal infection, especially streptococcal pharyngitis, has been shown to be a significant trigger of psoriasis in some patients, possibly by sensitizing T cells to keratin epitopes in the skin. Du
- PMID 24283892
- Three cases of perioral dermatitis related to fusobacteria treated with β-lactam antibiotics.
- Ishiguro N1, Maeda A, Suzuki K, Yamana Y, Fukuya Y, Kawashima M.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):507-9. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.757284. Epub 2013 Feb 24.
- BACKGROUND: The oral tetracyclines, especially minocycline hydrochloride, are often used as an effective treatment for perioral dermatitis; however, they are sometimes difficult to use, especially in children, because of the side effects.OBJECTIVE: The effectiveness of β-lactam antibiotics was eval
- PMID 23240905
- Automated microfluidically controlled electrochemical biosensor for the rapid and highly sensitive detection of Francisella tularensis.
- Dulay SB1, Gransee R2, Julich S3, Tomaso H3, O׳ Sullivan CK4.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Sep 15;59C:342-349. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.03.024. Epub 2014 Apr 12.
- Tularemia is a highly infectious zoonotic disease caused by a Gram-negative coccoid rod bacterium, Francisella tularensis. Tularemia is considered as a life-threatening potential biological warfare agent due to its high virulence, transmission, mortality and simplicity of cultivation. In the work re
- PMID 24747573
- 岡宮 智史,宮下 元明,室井 昌彦,平戸 純子,近松 一朗
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 108(3), 201-205, 2015
- … We must analyze the specific features of infectious mononucleosis in detail to reach the precise diagnosis of Epstein-Barr virus infection obscured by severe bacterial infections. …
- NAID 130004827528
- Anethole inhibits growth of recently emerged multidrug resistant toxigenic Vibrio cholerae O1 El Tor variant strains in vitro
- , , ,
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science advpub(0), 2015
- … To search natural compounds having inhibitory effect on bacterial growth is important, particularly in view of growing multidrug resistant (MDR) strains of bacterial pathogens. … Like other bacterial pathogens, MDR Vibrio cholerae, the causative agent of diarrheal disease cholera, is becoming a great concern. … cholerae mediated infections. …
- NAID 130004781076
- Persistence of uterine bacterial infection, and its associations with endometritis and ovarian function in postpartum dairy cows
- , , , ,
- Journal of Reproduction and Development 61(1), 54-60, 2015
- … We investigated the relationship between the persistence of uterine bacterial infections with cytologically determined endometritis and ovarian function in 65 postpartum Holstein cows. … 17%) comprised cows with bacterial infections at week 5 pp but that were clear of infection at week 7 pp. … 15%) comprised cows with bacterial infections at weeks 5 and 7 pp (persistence of infection). …
- NAID 130004774183