出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/08/15 14:09:08」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 局在関連（焦点性）てんかん：原因および臨床的特徴 localization related focal epilepsy causes and clinical features
- 2. 新生児痙攣の臨床的特徴、評価、および診断 clinical features evaluation and diagnosis of neonatal seizures
- 3. 高齢患者における痙攣発作およびてんかん：病因、臨床像、および診断 seizures and epilepsy in the elderly patient etiology clinical presentation and diagnosis
- 4. 思春期および成人における非てんかん性痙攣疾患 nonepileptic paroxysmal disorders in adolescents and adults
- 5. 小児における痙攣およびてんかん：分類、病因、および臨床的特徴 seizures and epilepsy in children classification etiology and clinical features
- Jackson's Parrot: Samuel Beckett, Aphasic Speech Automatisms, and Psychosomatic Language.
- Salisbury L1, Code C2.
- The Journal of medical humanities.J Med Humanit.2016 Feb 27. [Epub ahead of print]
- This article explores the relationship between automatic and involuntary language in the work of Samuel Beckett and late nineteenth-century neurological conceptions of language that emerged from aphasiology. Using the work of John Hughlings Jackson alongside contemporary neuroscientific research, we
- PMID 26922435
- Characteristic phasic evolution of convulsive seizure in PCDH19-related epilepsy.
- Ikeda H1, Imai K1, Ikeda H1, Shigematsu H1, Takahashi Y1, Inoue Y1, Higurashi N2, Hirose S3.
- Epileptic disorders : international epilepsy journal with videotape.Epileptic Disord.2016 Mar 1;18(1):26-33. doi: 10.1684/epd.2016.0803.
- PCDH19-related epilepsy is a genetic disorder that was first described in 1971, then referred to as "epilepsy and mental retardation limited to females". PCDH19 has recently been identified as the responsible gene, but a detailed characterization of the seizure manifestation based on video-EEG recor
- PMID 26898795
- Functional MRI evidence for the decline of word retrieval and generation during normal aging.
- Baciu M1,2, Boudiaf N3,4, Cousin E3,4,5, Perrone-Bertolotti M3,4, Pichat C3,4, Fournet N4,6, Chainay H7, Lamalle L5, Krainik A5,8.
- Age (Dordrecht, Netherlands).Age (Dordr).2016 Feb;38(1):3. doi: 10.1007/s11357-015-9857-y. Epub 2015 Dec 28.
- This fMRI study aimed to explore the effect of normal aging on word retrieval and generation. The question addressed is whether lexical production decline is determined by a direct mechanism, which concerns the language operations or is rather indirectly induced by a decline of executive functions.
- PMID 26711670
- Prolonged Somatic Survival of Clinically Brain-Dead Adult Patient
- MARUYA Jun,NISHIMAKI Keiichi,NAKAHATA Jun-ichi,SUZUKI Hiroko,FUJITA Yasuo,MINAKAWA Takashi
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica 48(3), 114-117, 2008-03-15
- … Spinal reflexes and automatisms were observed until cardiac arrest. …
- NAID 110006646155
- The General Pattern of Marshallian Evolution
- Raffaelli Tiziano
- Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review 4(2), 239-250, 2008
- … analysis is conceptually divergent from general equilibrium theory, as it strictly mimics the way Darwinian evolution works, looking for localized adjustments of evolving systems.The prototype of this concept is to be found in Marshalls early model of the human mind: ‘Ye machine’ adapts to environmental change by readjusting the inner segment that is no longer viable, while all the remaining parts of its structure proceed as usual.Variation mainly consists in rearranging pre-existing automatisms and thereby inducing them to perform new …
- NAID 130000069597
- automatism [aw-tom´ah-tizm] aimless and apparently undirected behavior that is not under conscious control and is performed without conscious knowledge; seen in psychomotor epilepsy, catatonic schizophrenia, dissociative fugue ...
- Learn about automatisms, which are purposeless movements seen in some forms of epilepsy, such as absence seizures and complex partial seizures. ... Automatisms are purposeless and repetitive movements ...