- Study of composition of espresso coffee prepared from various roast degrees of Coffea arabica L. coffee beans.
- Kučera L1, Papoušek R1, Kurka O1, Barták P1, Bednář P2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 May 15;199:727-35. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.12.080. Epub 2015 Dec 18.
- Espresso coffee samples prepared at various roasting degrees defined according to its basic conventional classification (light, medium, medium-dark and dark roasted) were analyzed by ultra-performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry. Obtained raw data were processed using multivariate
- PMID 26776030
- Sevoflurane postconditioning improves long-term learning and memory of neonatal hypoxia-ischemia brain damage rats via the PI3K/Akt-mPTP pathway.
- Lai Z1, Zhang L2, Su J3, Cai D4, Xu Q5.
- Brain research.Brain Res.2016 Jan 1;1630:25-37. doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2015.10.050. Epub 2015 Nov 2.
- BACKGROUND: Volatile anesthetic postconditioning has been documented to provide neuroprotection in adult animals. Our aim was to investigate whether sevoflurane postconditioning improves long-term learning and memory of neonatal hypoxia-ischemia brain damage (HIBD) rats, and whether the PI3K/Akt pat
- PMID 26541582
- Mechanism of Sphingosine-1-Phosphate induced cardioprotection against I/R injury in diabetic rat heart: Possible involvement of Glycogen synthase kinase 3β and mitochondrial permeability transition pore.
- Rana A1, Sharma S1.
- Clinical and experimental pharmacology & physiology.Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol.2015 Nov 19. doi: 10.1111/1440-1681.12516. [Epub ahead of print]
- There is growing evidence that diabetes mellitus causes attenuation of bioactive metabolite of membrane sphingolipids- sphingosine-1-phosphate and this may be a key mechanism in decreased cardioprotective effect of ischemic preconditioning (IPC) in the diabetic heart. Thus, this study has been desig
- PMID 26582369
- Atractyloside information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Introduction: Atractyloside Description of Atractyloside Atractyloside: A glycoside of a kaurene type ...
- Sigma-Aldrich offers Sigma-A6882, Atractyloside potassium salt for your research needs. Find product specific information including CAS, MSDS, protocols and references. ... Biochem/physiol Actions An extremely toxic glycoside ...