- Pleiotropic effects of niacin: Current possibilities for its clinical use.
- Zeman M, Vecka M, Perlík F, Staňková B, Hromádka R, Tvrzická E, Širc J, Hrib J, Žák A.
- Acta pharmaceutica (Zagreb, Croatia).Acta Pharm.2016 Dec 1;66(4):449-469. doi: 10.1515/acph-2016-0043.
- Niacin was the first hypolipidemic drug to significantly reduce both major cardiovascular events and mortality in patients with cardiovascular disease. Niacin favorably influences all lipoprotein classes, including lipoprotein[a],and belongs to the most potent hypolipidemic drugs for increasing HDL-
- PMID 27749252
- Antithrombotic activities of fucosylated chondroitin sulfates and their depolymerized fragments from two sea cucumbers.
- Liu X1, Hao J1, Shan X1, Zhang X1, Zhao X1, Li Q1, Wang X1, Cai C1, Li G1, Yu G2.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2016 Nov 5;152:343-50. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2016.06.106. Epub 2016 Jun 29.
- Fucosylated chondroitin sulfate (FCS), a glycosaminoglycan extracted from the body wall of sea cucumber, is a promising antithrombotic agent. The chemical structures of FCSc isolated from sea cucumber Cucumaria frondosa and its depolymerized fragment (dFCSc) were characterized for the first time. Ad
- PMID 27516281
- Update on Brazilian biosimilar enoxaparins.
- Vilanova E1, Glauser BF1, Oliveira SM1, Tovar AM1, Mourão PA1.
- Expert review of hematology.Expert Rev Hematol.2016 Nov;9(11):1015-1021. Epub 2016 Oct 17.
- INTRODUCTION: Brazil is among the first countries approving the commercialization and clinical use of biosimilar enoxaparins. Our research group has performed quality control assessments of these drugs over the last decade. Areas covered: We have not found noticeable differences between Brazilian bi
- PMID 27680213
- 抗血小板薬,抗凝固薬の副作用とその対処 (特集 痛み治療における合併症・副作用の予防と対策)
- 麻酔 65(7), 724-733, 2016-07
- NAID 40020896589
- Progress of Digestive Endoscopy 88(1), 46-49, 2016
- NAID 130005161974
- Effects of Preoperative Glycyrrhizin Infusion for the Prevention of Venous Thrombosis on the Tissue Expression of Antithrombin in a Rat Model
- Annals of Vascular Diseases 9(2), 95-101, 2016
- NAID 130005159009
- Classes of Antithrombotic Drugs Click image to enlarge The most important components of a thrombus are fibrin and platelets. Fibrin is a protein that forms a mesh that traps red blood cells, while platelets, a type of blood cell ...
- Thromboembolic disorders are one of the disorders for which we are still on the look out for a safe and efficient drug. Despite the widespread use of antithrombotic drugs for the prevention and treatment of arterial and ...
- do drugs