出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/10/12 17:13:24」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Selectivity of binding of PEGs and PEG-like oligomers to anti-PEG antibodies induced by methoxyPEG-proteins.
- Saifer MG, Williams LD, Sobczyk MA, Michaels SJ, Sherman MR.Author information Mountain View Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 3475 Edison Way, Suite S, Menlo Park, CA 94025-1821, United States.AbstractThe use of methoxypoly(ethylene glycol) (mPEG) in PEG conjugates of proteins and non-protein therapeutic agents has led to the recognition that the polymer components of such conjugates can induce anti-PEG antibodies (anti-PEGs) that may accelerate the clearance and reduce the efficacy of the conjugates. Others have classified anti-PEGs as "methoxy-specific" or "backbone-specific". The results of our previous research on anti-PEGs in the sera of rabbits immunized with mPEG or hydroxyPEG (HO-PEG) conjugates of three unrelated proteins were consistent with that classification (Sherman, M.R., et al., 2012. Bioconjug. Chem. 23, 485-499). Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISAs) were performed on rabbit antisera and rabbit monoclonal anti-PEGs with competitors including 10kDa mPEG, 10kDa PEG diol and six linear or cyclic oligomers of oxyethylene (CH2CH2O), with molecular weights of ca. 150-264Da. Our results demonstrate that (1) the binding affinities of anti-mPEGs depend more on the backbone lengths of the polymers and the hydrophobicities of their end-groups than on their resemblance to the methoxy terminus of the immunogenic polymer; (2) anti-PEGs raised against HO-PEG-proteins are not directed against the terminal hydroxy group, but against the backbone; (3) rabbit anti-PEGs bind to and distinguish among PEG-like oligomers with as few as three oxyethylene groups; and (4) none of the monoclonal or polyclonal anti-PEGs was absolutely "methoxy-specific" or "backbone-specific", but displayed distinct relative selectivities. If these results are relevant to human immune responses, the clinical use of stable conjugates of HO-PEG with proteins and non-protein therapeutic agents would be expected to produce fewer and less intense immune responses than those induced by conjugates with mPEG or PEGs with larger alkoxy groups.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2014 Feb;57(2):236-46. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2013.07.014. Epub 2013 Nov 5.
- The use of methoxypoly(ethylene glycol) (mPEG) in PEG conjugates of proteins and non-protein therapeutic agents has led to the recognition that the polymer components of such conjugates can induce anti-PEG antibodies (anti-PEGs) that may accelerate the clearance and reduce the efficacy of the conjug
- PMID 24200843
- Involvement of Fcα/μR (CD351) in autoantibody production.
- Yoshizawa Y, Honda S, Shibuya A.Author information Department of Immunology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Tsukuba, Japan.AbstractAntibody exerts various immune responses via binding to Fc receptors expressed on immune cells. Although several reports have demonstrated that IgM prevents autoantibody production, the role of IgM Fc receptors is largely unknown. To analyze the involvement of Fcα/μR (CD351), an Fc receptor for IgM and IgA expressed on B cells and follicular dendritic cells (FDCs), in IgM-mediated suppression of autoantibody production, we generated mice deficient in Fcα/μR on the background of MRL/MpJ-Fas(lpr/lpr) (Fcamr(-/-)Fas(lpr/lpr)) mice. Fcamr(-/-)Fas(lpr/lpr) mice showed significantly lower titers of IgG autoantibodies against double strand (ds) DNA, histone and cardiolipin in the sera than did Fcamr(+/+)Fas(lpr/lpr) mice. Moreover, Fcamr(-/-)Fas(lpr/lpr) mice showed higher survival rate at the ages of 28, 32 and 40 weeks old, compared with Fcamr(+/+)Fas(lpr/lpr) mice. These results suggest that Fcα/μR enhances, rather than suppresses, autoantibody production.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2014 Feb;57(2):216-9. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2013.10.002. Epub 2013 Oct 27.
- Antibody exerts various immune responses via binding to Fc receptors expressed on immune cells. Although several reports have demonstrated that IgM prevents autoantibody production, the role of IgM Fc receptors is largely unknown. To analyze the involvement of Fcα/μR (CD351), an Fc receptor for Ig
- PMID 24172225
- Neospora caninum tachyzoites inoculated by the conjunctival route are not vertically transmitted in pregnant cattle: A descriptive study.
- Moore DP, Alvarez-García G, Chiapparrone ML, Regidor-Cerrillo J, Lischinsky LH, de Yaniz MG, Odeón AC, Ortega-Mora LM, Campero CM.Author information Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET), CP C1033AAJ, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThe aim of this study was to evaluate whether Neospora caninum tachyzoites (Nc-1) inoculated by the conjunctival route in pregnant cows were able to generate infection in their fetuses. Group 1 contained 2 naturally infected cows; group 2 contained two cows inoculated intravenously with 2.5×10(8) tachyzoites, group 3 contained two cows inoculated with 2.5×10(8) tachyzoites by the conjunctival route, and group 4 contained two uninfected control cows. The four inoculated cows from groups 2 and 3 were challenged at 23 weeks of gestation. An indirect fluorescent antibody test (IFAT), recombinant NcGRA7-based ELISA, ELISA for IgG subisotypes and Western blot analysis were assessed to characterize the humoral immune response in dams. Sera from their fetuses were tested also using Western blot analysis. Routine microscopic evaluation of H&E stained fetal tissues was made and any fetal tissues and placentas with lesions compatible with Neospora-infection were processed by immunohistochemistry (IHC). DNA extraction from fresh and formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded fetal tissues were tested by nested PCR. All dams from groups 1, 2 and 3 were seropositive by IFAT, rNcGRA7-based-ELISA and Western blot. IgG1/IgG2 ratios were ≤1 at weeks 27 and 29 of gestation. Only fetuses from groups 1 and 2 developed N. caninum specific antibodies by Western blot. Histopathological lesions compatible with those caused by N. caninum were observed in fetuses from groups 1 and 2. N. caninum cysts and tachyzoites were observed by IHC on fetal tissues from groups 1 and 2. Only fetal samples from group 2 were positive by PCR. Further work is needed not only to characterize the cellular immune response but also to clarify the consequences on the dam after conjunctival inoculation of N. caninum tachyzoites. This study shows that N. caninum tachyzoites inoculated by the conjunctival route were not vertically transmitted in pregnant cows.
- Veterinary parasitology.Vet Parasitol.2014 Jan 17;199(1-2):1-7. doi: 10.1016/j.vetpar.2013.10.006. Epub 2013 Oct 16.
- The aim of this study was to evaluate whether Neospora caninum tachyzoites (Nc-1) inoculated by the conjunctival route in pregnant cows were able to generate infection in their fetuses. Group 1 contained 2 naturally infected cows; group 2 contained two cows inoculated intravenously with 2.5×10(8) t
- PMID 24184173
- Characterization of the Envelope Glycoprotein of a Novel Filovirus, Lloviu Virus
- Maruyama Junki,Miyamoto Hiroko,Kajihara Masahiro,Ogawa Hirohito,Maeda Ken,Sakoda Yoshihiro,Yoshida Reiko,Takada Ayato
- Journal of virology 88(1), 99-109, 2014-01
- … Mouse antiserum to LLOV VLP was barely cross-reactive to viruses of the other genera, indicating that LLOV is serologically distinct from the other known filoviruses. …
- NAID 120005451570
- Vaccine efficacy of glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) from Edwardsiella ictaluri against E. tarda in tilapia
- , , , , , ,
- The Journal of General and Applied Microbiology 60(6), 241-250, 2014
- … Rabbit antiserum raised against the E. …
- NAID 130004802278
- Bilateral Serous Retinal Detachment as a Presenting Sign of Nephrotic Syndrome
- , , , , , , ,
- Internal Medicine 53(22), 2609-2613, 2014
- … the amyloid stained strongly with anti-λ antiserum. …
- NAID 130004713247
- Antiserum. 92,021 likes · 248 talking about this. www.twitter.com/antiserum www.soundcloud.com/antiserum www.instagram.com/antiserumsf Mgmt:... ... Mayhem and myself are taking it back to square one and dropping a free ...
- (ān'tĭ-sîr'əm) Plural antiserums or antisera Human or animal serum containing one or more antibodies that are specific for one or more antigens and are administered to confer immunity. The antibodies in an antiserum result from ...