- Updates in the Management of Cephalosporin-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacteria.
- Arizpe A1, Reveles KR1,2, Patel SD3, Aitken SL4,5.
- Current infectious disease reports.Curr Infect Dis Rep.2016 Dec;18(12):39.
- Resistance to cephalosporins is now common among Gram-negative bacterial infections, including those caused by the Enterobacteriaceae and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, posing a major threat to public health. As resistance to the traditional drugs of choice for these infections, carbapenems, has also becom
- PMID 27743202
- Susceptibility of Candida albicans Isolated from Blood to Wickerhamomyces anomalous Mycocins.
- Paris AP1, Persel C2, Serafin CF2, de Cássia Garcia Simão R3, Gandra RF2.
- Current microbiology.Curr Microbiol.2016 Dec;73(6):878-884. Epub 2016 Sep 16.
- The occurrence of infections caused by Candida albicans in developed and developing countries and their resistance to some available antifungal drugs have been viewed as causing a great problem to human health worldwide. In order to find new researched molecules, there are some mycoses secreted by y
- PMID 27638312
- drug(s), n a substance used in the prevention, cure, or alleviation of disease or pain or as an aid in some diagnostic procedures. drug absorption, n See absorption, drug. drug abuse, n an excessive or improper use of drugs, especially ...
- Study Flashcards On Antimicrobial Drugs at Cram.com. Quickly memorize the terms, phrases and much more. Cram.com makes it easy to get the grade you want! ... Shuffle Toggle On Toggle Off Alphabetize Toggle On Toggle Off
- do drugs
- anti-bacterial agent、antibacterial、antibacterial agent、antibacterial drug、antibacterials、antibiotic、antibiotics、antimicrobial agent、antimicrobials
- anti-bacterial agent、antibacterial、antibacterial agent、antibacterial drug、antibacterials、antibiotic、antibiotics、antimicrobial、antimicrobial agent