- Effect of a Multi-Nutrient Over-the-Counter Supplement on Changes in Metabolic Rate and Markers of Lipolysis.
- Ziegenfuss TN1, Lopez HL1, Sandrock JE1, Kedia AW1, Habowski S1, Kerksick C2.
- Journal of dietary supplements.J Diet Suppl.2017 May 4;14(3):288-302. Epub 2016 Sep 9.
- Using a prospective, randomized, double-blind, crossover study design, fifteen healthy male (n = 8) and female (n = 7) participants (mean ± standard deviation (SD): 28.3 ± 6.1 yr, 176.3 ± 11.4 cm, 89.8 ± 21.7 kg, 28.5 ± 4.8 kg/m2) completed this study. Two testing sessions occurred after an
- PMID 27611657
- Combination of micelle collapse and field-amplified sample stacking in capillary electrophoresis for determination of trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole in animal-originated foodstuffs.
- Liu L1, Wan Q2, Xu X2, Duan S3, Yang C4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Mar 15;219:7-12. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.118. Epub 2016 Sep 19.
- An on-line preconcentration method combining micelle to solvent stacking (MSS) with field-amplified sample stacking (FASS) was employed for the analysis of trimethoprim (TMP) and sulfamethoxazole (SMZ) by capillary zone electrophoresis (CZE). The optimized experimental conditions were as followings:
- PMID 27765261
- Evaluating filterability of different types of sludge by statistical analysis: The role of key organic compounds in extracellular polymeric substances.
- Xiao K1, Chen Y1, Jiang X1, Zhou Y2.
- Chemosphere.Chemosphere.2017 Mar;170:233-241. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2016.12.030. Epub 2016 Dec 9.
- An investigation was conducted for 20 different types of sludge in order to identify the key organic compounds in extracellular polymeric substances (EPS) that are important in assessing variations of sludge filterability. The different types of sludge varied in initial total solids (TS) content, or
- PMID 28002760
- Found 9141 words that end in ts. Browse our Scrabble Word Finder, Words With Friends cheat dictionary, and WordHub word solver to find words that end with ts. Or use our Unscramble word solver to find your best possible play!
- Adverse effects of antiepileptic drugs include agitation, aggression, and psychosis. Who's at risk? ... Behavioral Side Effects of Antiepileptic Drugs Jim Thigpen, PharmD, BCPS; Stacy E. Miller, PharmD, BCPS, BCPP ...
- 三尖弁狭窄 三尖弁狭窄症 tncuspicl stenosis
- 結節性硬化症 tuberous sclerosis = TSC
- トゥレット症候群 Tourette syndrome
- =Ts サプレッサーT細胞 suppressor T cell