全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 直接トロンビン阻害剤および直接Xa因子阻害剤による抗凝固療法 anticoagulation with direct thrombin inhibitors and direct factor xa inhibitors
- 2. 高齢者における抗凝固療法 anticoagulation in older adults
- 3. 静脈血栓塞栓症の患者における理論的根拠と無期限の抗凝固の適応 rationale and indications for indefinite anticoagulation in patients with venous thromboembolism
- 4. 抗凝固療法を受けた患者の周術期マネージメント perioperative management of patients receiving anticoagulants
- 5. 下肢深部静脈血栓症の治療の概要 overview of the treatment of lower extremity deep vein thrombosis dvt
- Development of a pharmacist-driven protocol for automatic medication dosage adjustments in obese patients.
- Russell JM1, Nick-Dart RL2, Nornhold BD2.
- American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP : official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists.Am J Health Syst Pharm.2015 Oct 1;72(19):1656-63. doi: 10.2146/ajhp140315.
- PURPOSE: A hospital protocol utilizing automatic dosage adjustments and pharmacist consultations to optimize the use of certain medications in obese patients is described.SUMMARY: After conducting a literature search focused on medication dosing in obese patients, pharmacists at a large community ho
- PMID 26386107
- Self-reported adherence to anticoagulation and its determinants using the Morisky medication adherence scale.
- Castellucci LA1, Shaw J2, van der Salm K3, Erkens P4, Le Gal G5, Petrcich W2, Carrier M5.
- Thrombosis research.Thromb Res.2015 Oct;136(4):727-31. doi: 10.1016/j.thromres.2015.07.007. Epub 2015 Jul 14.
- BACKGROUND: Direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs) are used for treatment of venous thromboembolism (VTE) and stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation (AF). Given the shorter half-life and lack of laboratory monitoring compared to vitamin-K antagonists (VKAs), adequate adherence to DOACs is important. R
- PMID 26272305
- Atrial fibrillation in older inpatients: are there any differences in clinical characteristics and pharmacological treatment between the frail and the non-frail?
- Nguyen TN1,2, Cumming RG2, Hilmer SN1.
- Internal medicine journal.Intern Med J.2015 Sep 19. doi: 10.1111/imj.12912. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Frailty is common in patients with atrial fibrillation (AF) and may impact on antithrombotic and antiarrhythmic treatment.AIM: Describe differences in clinical characteristics, prescription of antithrombotic and antiarrhythmic medications and incidence of haemorrhage and stroke, between
- PMID 26388116
- Progression of Bilateral Internal Carotid Artery Dissection during Antiplatelet Therapy
- Ohyagi Masaki,Tao Osamu,Mizutani Tohru,Takahashi Mafuyu,Mizusawa Hidehiro
- Internal Medicine 52(24), 2821-2823, 2013
- … Anticoagulant and/or antiplatelet agents are usually recommended for stroke prevention;however, such treatments remain highly controversial, and there are inadequate data to compare the efficacy of anticoagulation and antiplatelet therapy. … This report suggests the possibility that intramural hematomas are enlarged by antiplatelet and anticoagulant agents and draws attention to the medications associated with ICAD. …
- NAID 130003383735
- 松岡 崇志,井上 幸治,水野 桂 [他],北 悠希,仲西 昌太郎,浅井 聖史,田岡 利宜也,宗田 武,寺井 章人
- 泌尿器科紀要 58(5), 223-226, 2012-05
- … Anticoagulant and antiplatelet medications are commonly used for the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases. … We studied 84 patients who received heparin as a bridging anticoagulant and antiplatelet therapy during the perioperative period. … Hospitalization was extended for adjusting anticoagulant and antiplatelet drugs and also bleeding complications in the perioperative period. …
- NAID 40019283461
- Get expert answers to your Anticoagulant questions at Sharecare. ... Following are the do's and don'ts of taking warfarin: Take your warfarin exactly as prescribed by your physician or anticoagulation service. Keep your scheduled ...
- Indications for Anticoagulant Medications For heparin:prophylaxis and Tx of thromboembolic disorders, in very low doses (10-100units) to maintain patency of IV Catheters (Heparin flush). For coumadin: Management of pulmonary ...
- anticoagulant medication, decoagulant