全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 部分肺静脈還流異常 partial anomalous pulmonary venous connection
- 2. 小児における垂直斜視の原因 causes of vertical strabismus in children
- 3. 心室中隔欠損の心エコー評価 echocardiographic evaluation of ventricular septal defects
- 4. 小児および青年における非外傷性胸痛の原因 causes of atraumatic chest pain in children and adolescents
- 5. 大動脈縮窄症の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of coarctation of the aorta
- The stabilization of a single domain in free-standing ferroelectric nanocrystals.
- Szwarcman D1, Prosandeev S, Louis L, Berger S, Rosenberg Y, Lereah Y, Bellaiche L, Markovich G.Author information 1Department of Chemical Physics, School of Chemistry, Raymond and Beverly Sackler Faculty of Exact Sciences, Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv 69978, Israel.AbstractHigh resolution electron microscopy, electron diffraction and electron holography were used to study individual free-standing ∼30 nm barium titanate nanocrystals. Large unidirectional variations in the tetragonal distortion were mapped across the smaller nanocrystals, peaking to anomalously large values of up to 4% at the centers of the nanocrystals. This indicated that the nanocrystals consist of highly strained single ferroelectric domains. Simulations using an effective Hamiltonian for modeling a nanocrystal under a small depolarizing field and negative pressure qualitatively confirm this picture. These simulations, along with the development of a phenomenological model, show that the tetragonal distortion variation is a combined effect of: (i) electrostrictive coupling between the spontaneous polarization and strain inside the nanocrystal, and (ii) a surface-induced effective stress existing inside the nanodot. As a result, a 'strain skin layer', having a smaller tetragonal distortion relative to the core of the nanocrystal, is created.
- Journal of physics. Condensed matter : an Institute of Physics journal.J Phys Condens Matter.2014 Mar 26;26(12):122202. doi: 10.1088/0953-8984/26/12/122202. Epub 2014 Mar 4.
- High resolution electron microscopy, electron diffraction and electron holography were used to study individual free-standing ∼30 nm barium titanate nanocrystals. Large unidirectional variations in the tetragonal distortion were mapped across the smaller nanocrystals, peaking to anomalously large
- PMID 24594615
- Effect of Ising-type Tb(3 +) ions on the low-temperature magnetism of La, Ca cobaltite.
- Knížek K1, Jirák Z, Hejtmánek J, Veverka M, Kaman O, Maryško M, Santavá E, André G.Author information 1Institute of Physics ASCR, Cukrovarnická 10, 162 00 Prague 6, Czech Republic.AbstractCrystal and magnetic structures of the x = 0.2 member of the La0.8-xTbxCa0.2CoO3 perovskite series have been determined from powder neutron diffraction. Enhancement of the diffraction peaks due to ferromagnetic or cluster glass ordering is observed below TC = 55 K. The moments first evolve on Co sites, and ordering of Ising-type Tb(3+) moments is induced at lower temperatures by a molecular field due to Co ions. The final magnetic configuration is collinear Fx for the cobalt subsystem, while it is canted FxCy for terbium ions. The rare-earth moments align along local Ising axes within the ab-plane of the orthorhombic Pbnm structure. The behavior in external fields up to 70-90 kOe has been probed by magnetization and heat capacity measurements. The dilute terbium ions contribute to significant coercivity and remanence that both steeply increase with decreasing temperature. A remarkable manifestation of the Tb(3+) Ising character is the observation of a low-temperature region with an anomalously large linear term of heat capacity and its field dependence. Similar behaviors are detected also for other terbium dopings x = 0.1 and 0.3.
- Journal of physics. Condensed matter : an Institute of Physics journal.J Phys Condens Matter.2014 Mar 19;26(11):116003. doi: 10.1088/0953-8984/26/11/116003. Epub 2014 Mar 3.
- Crystal and magnetic structures of the x = 0.2 member of the La0.8-xTbxCa0.2CoO3 perovskite series have been determined from powder neutron diffraction. Enhancement of the diffraction peaks due to ferromagnetic or cluster glass ordering is observed below TC = 55 K. The moments first evolve on Co si
- PMID 24590179
- Nitrogen isotope fractionation by alternative nitrogenases and past ocean anoxia.
- Zhang X1, Sigman DM, Morel FM, Kraepiel AM.Author information 1Departments of Geosciences and Chemistry, Princeton University, Princeton NJ 08544.AbstractBiological nitrogen fixation constitutes the main input of fixed nitrogen to Earth's ecosystems, and its isotope effect is a key parameter in isotope-based interpretations of the N cycle. The nitrogen isotopic composition (δ15N) of newly fixed N is currently believed to be ∼-1‰, based on measurements of organic matter from diazotrophs using molybdenum (Mo)-nitrogenases. We show that the vanadium (V)- and iron (Fe)-only "alternative" nitrogenases produce fixed N with significantly lower δ15N (-6 to -7‰). An important contribution of alternative nitrogenases to N2 fixation provides a simple explanation for the anomalously low δ15N (<-2‰) in sediments from the Cretaceous Oceanic Anoxic Events and the Archean Eon. A significant role for the alternative nitrogenases over Mo-nitrogenase is also consistent with evidence of Mo scarcity during these geologic periods, suggesting an additional dimension to the coupling between the global cycles of trace elements and nitrogen.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.2014 Mar 17. [Epub ahead of print]
- Biological nitrogen fixation constitutes the main input of fixed nitrogen to Earth's ecosystems, and its isotope effect is a key parameter in isotope-based interpretations of the N cycle. The nitrogen isotopic composition (δ15N) of newly fixed N is currently believed to be ∼-1‰, based on measur
- PMID 24639508
- SUZ12 is involved in progression of non-small cell lung cancer by promoting cell proliferation and metastasis.
- Liu C1, Shi X, Wang L, Wu Y, Jin F, Bai C, Song Y.Author information 1Department of Respiratory Medicine, Jinling Hospital, Nanjing University School of Medicine, 305 East Zhongshan Road, Nanjing, 210002, Jiangsu Province, China, email@example.com.AbstractThe suppressor of zeste-12 protein (SUZ12), a core component of Polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2), is implicated in transcriptional silencing by generating di- and tri-methylation of lysine 27 on histone H3 (H3K27Me3). Although SUZ12 is known to be of great importance in several human cancer tumorigenesis, limited data are available on the expression profile and functional role of SUZ12 in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Here, we determined the expression level of SUZ12 in 40 paired clinical NSCLC tissues and adjacent normal tissues by quantitative reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction (qRT-PCR). The results showed that SUZ12 was anomalously expressed in NSCLC tissues compared to adjacent noncancerous tissues (P < 0.05) and was highly correlated to tumor size, lymph node metastasis, and clinical stages (P < 0.05). Additionally, siRNA-mediated knockdown of SUZ12 could inhibit tumor cell growth, migration, and invasion, indicating that SUZ12 might function as an oncogene in NSCLC initiation and progression. Furthermore, we found that SUZ12 silencing significantly reduced the expression levels of transcription factor transcription factor E2F1 (E2F1) as well as potential metastasis promoters Rho-associated, coiled-coil-containing protein kinase 1 (ROCK1) and roundabout homolog 1 (ROBO1) through Western blot analysis. Altogether, we provide evidences suggesting that SUZ12 is an oncogene in NSCLC and can regulate NSCLC cells proliferation and metastasis partly via reducing E2F1, ROCK1, and ROBO1. Thus, SUZ12 may represent a new potential diagnostic marker for NSCLC and may be a novel therapeutic target for NSCLC intervention.
- Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine.Tumour Biol.2014 Mar 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- The suppressor of zeste-12 protein (SUZ12), a core component of Polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2), is implicated in transcriptional silencing by generating di- and tri-methylation of lysine 27 on histone H3 (H3K27Me3). Although SUZ12 is known to be of great importance in several human cancer tumo
- PMID 24633887
- The Role of Temperature Inversions in the Generation of Seasonal and Interannual SST Variability in the Far Northern Bay of Bengal
- Nagura Motoki,Terao Toru,Hashizume Masahiro
- Journal of Climate 28(9), 3671-3693, 2015-05-01
- … SST off Bangladesh tends to be anomalously high in the year after an El Niño event and in the year of negative Indian Ocean dipole and La Niña events. …
- NAID 120005606093
- Pressure-Induced Antiferromagnetic Transition and Phase Diagram in FeSe
- Terashima Taichi,Kikugawa Naoki,Kasahara Shigeru,Watashige Tatsuya,Shibauchi Takasada,Matsuda Yuji,Wolf Thomas,Böhmer Anna E.,Hardy Frédéric,Meingast Christoph,Löhneysen Hilbert v.,Uji Shinya
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 84(6), 2015-04-28
- NAID 160000000723
- Survival of sharp n=0 Landau levels in massive tilted Dirac fermions: Role of the generalized chiral operator
- Hatsugai Yasuhiro,Kawarabayashi Tohru,Aoki Hideo
- Physical review B 91(8), 085112, 2015-02
- … An anomalously sharp (δ-function-like) n=0 Landau level in the presence of disorder is usually considered to be a manifestation of the massless Dirac fermions in magnetic fields. …
- NAID 120005596186
- Anomalous hysteresis below 1 K in the transfer characteristics of MoS
- Shimazu Yoshihiro,Murata Kotaro,Toda Shunichi
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(3), 031201, 2015-01-29
- … Below 1 K, we observed for the first time an anomalously large hysteresis in the transfer characteristics of the MoS<inf>2</inf>FET. …
- NAID 150000110171
- anomalouslyとは。意味や和訳。[副]変則的に，異例ながら. ⇒a・nom・a・lous - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- Anomalously definition, deviating from or inconsistent with the common order, form, or rule; irregular; abnormal: Advanced forms of life may be anomalous in the universe. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Reference ...
- Anomalously synonyms, Anomalously antonyms. Information about Anomalously in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. Anomalously - definition of Anomalously by The Free Dictionary http://www.thefreedictionary ...
- aberrant、aberrantly、aberration、abnormal、abnormality、abnormally、absence、agenesis、anomalous、anomalously、anomaly、defective、deficiency、deficient、deficit、deletion、deletional、deviant、drawback、extraordinarily、extraordinary、fault、flaw、inadequacy、miss、missing、morphological defect、shortcoming、unusual、unusually、weakness
- ab 'away, from' + errare 'to stray' -> aberrant 'wandering away'
- Autosomal dominant dRTA results from mutations involving the chloride-bicarbonate exchanger AE1, the gateway for bicarbonate exit into the blood. Anion exchange by the mutant AE1 is normal, but aberrant targeting of AE1 from the basal to apical plasma membrane is believed to cause bicarbonate loss into the urine instead of recovery.(HIM.1085)
- over-the-top, sinful
- mental defectiveness