出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/10/23 09:58:30」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Modeling animal-vehicle collisions considering animal-vehicle interactions.
- Lao Y, Zhang G, Wu YJ, Wang Y.SourceDepartment of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA.
- Accident; analysis and prevention.Accid Anal Prev.2011 Nov;43(6):1991-8.
- Animal-Vehicle Collisions (AVCs) have been a major safety problem in the United States over the past decades. Counter measures against AVCs are urgently needed for traffic safety and wildlife conservation. To better understand the AVCs, a variety of data analysis and statistical modeling techniques
- PMID 21819827
- Molecular mechanisms of hepatocarcinogenesis in chronic hepatitis C virus infection
- Yamashita Taro,Honda Masao,Kaneko Shuichi
- Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 26(6), 960-964, 2011-06
- … Recent developments and advances in HCV replication systems in vitro and in vivo, transgenic animal models, and gene expression profiling approaches have provided novel insights into the mechanisms of HCV replication. …
- NAID 120003141912
- An animal model is a living, non-human animal used during the research and investigation of human disease, for the purpose of better understanding the disease without the added risk of causing harm to an actual human being during the ...
- role model
- theoretical account, framework
- mock up
- modal value
- musical mode