全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 動物およびヒトによる咬傷の初期マネージメント initial management of animal and human bites
- 2. イヌおよびネコの咬傷による軟部組織感染 soft tissue infections due to dog and cat bites
- 3. 手指感染の概要 overview of hand infections
- 4. 鼠咬症 rat bite fever
- 5. 患者情報：動物による咬傷（詳細） animal bites beyond the basics
- Vanda roxburghii: an experimental evaluation of antinociceptive properties of a traditional epiphytic medicinal orchid in animal models.
- Uddin MJ1,2, Rahman MM3, Abdullah-Al-Mamun M4, Sadik G5.
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine.BMC Complement Altern Med.2015 Sep 3;15:305. doi: 10.1186/s12906-015-0833-y.
- BACKGROUND: Ethnopharmacological approach has explored several leads from plant sources to identify potential new drugs for various diseases including pain. Vanda roxburghii R. Br., an epiphytic orchid is widely distributed throughout Bangladesh. The root of this plant has a folkloric reputation to
- PMID 26335564
- Knowledge, attitudes and practices towards rabies: questionnaire survey in rural household heads of Gondar Zuria District, Ethiopia.
- Digafe RT1, Kifelew LG2, Mechesso AF3.
- BMC research notes.BMC Res Notes.2015 Sep 2;8(1):400. doi: 10.1186/s13104-015-1357-8.
- BACKGROUND: Rabies is a fatal animal disease of significant public health importance. Domestic dogs are the main reservoir and transmitter of this disease particularly in developing countries. Even though rabies is a highly fatal disease, it is a preventable disease. Community awareness about rabies
- PMID 26328612
- Outcomes of a school-based intervention on rabies prevention among school children in rural Sri Lanka.
- Kanda K1, Obayashi Y1, Jayasinghe A2, de S Gunawardena GS3, Delpitiya NY1, Priyadarshani NG1, Gamage CD4, Arai A1, Tamashiro H5.
- International health.Int Health.2015 Sep;7(5):348-53. doi: 10.1093/inthealth/ihu098. Epub 2014 Dec 30.
- BACKGROUND: In Sri Lanka, one of the major challenges in rabies control is to manage the dog population and subsequently to protect people, especially young children, from dog bites.METHODS: In 2009, an educational-entertainment campaign called 'Rabies Edutainment 4 Kids' was introduced in the schoo
- PMID 25549632
- Wild animals might attack if they are threatened or acting protective. Attacks by pets are more common. Learn how to avoid both types of animal bites. ... Wild animals usually avoid people. They might attack, however, if ...
- Animal bites fact sheet from WHO providing key facts and information on snake bites, dog bites, cat bites, monkey bites and WHO response. ... Key facts Animal bites are a significant cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide. ...
- 研修医当直御法度 第5版 p.239
- seize with teeth