quoted from wikipedia
- The anal wink, anal reflex, perineal reflex, or anocutaneous reflex is the reflexive contraction of the external anal sphincter upon stroking of the skin around the anus.
- A noxious or tactile stimulus will cause a wink contraction of the anal sphincter muscles and also flexion. The stimulus is detected by the nociceptors in the perineal skin to the pudendal nerve, where a response is integrated by the spinal cord sacral segments S2-S4.
- The absence of this reflex indicates that there is an interruption of the reflex arc, which may be in the sensory afferent limb or the motor efferent limb. The synapse between the afferent and efferent limbs occurs in the lowest sacral segments of the spinal cord.
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/09/18 03:23:02」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- In vitro RNA release from a human rhinovirus monitored by means of a molecular beacon and chip electrophoresis.
- Weiss VU1, Bliem C1, Gösler I2, Fedosyuk S2, Kratzmeier M3, Blaas D2, Allmaier G4.
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry.Anal Bioanal Chem.2016 Jun;408(16):4209-17. doi: 10.1007/s00216-016-9459-2. Epub 2016 Mar 28.
- Liquid-phase electrophoresis either in the classical capillary format or miniaturized (chip CE) is a valuable tool for quality control of virus preparations and for targeting questions related to conformational changes of viruses during infection. We present an in vitro assay to follow the release o
- PMID 27020928
- Anoplasty for low anorectal malformation.
- Whyte C1, Canty TG2, Smith J2, Melody K2.
- Journal of pediatric surgery.J Pediatr Surg.2016 Mar 24. pii: S0022-3468(16)00210-4. doi: 10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2016.03.007. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The presence of a slightly anterior, stenotic anus is a low anorectal malformation. It is a type of rectoperineal fistula. The cardinal symptoms are constipation and straining at stool. Hendren described a technically simple anoplasty for this condition in 1978. Controversy about termino
- PMID 27068190
- The utility of automated measures of ocular metrics for detecting driver drowsiness during extended wakefulness.
- Jackson ML1, Kennedy GA2, Clarke C3, Gullo M3, Swann P4, Downey LA5, Hayley AC6, Pierce RJ7, Howard ME8.
- Accident; analysis and prevention.Accid Anal Prev.2016 Feb;87:127-33. doi: 10.1016/j.aap.2015.11.033. Epub 2015 Dec 10.
- Slowed eyelid closure coupled with increased duration and frequency of closure is associated with drowsiness. This study assessed the utility of two devices for automated measurement of slow eyelid closure in a standard poor performance condition (alcohol) and following 12-h sleep deprivation. Twent
- PMID 26687538
- Diphenidine, a new psychoactive substance: metabolic fate elucidated with rat urine and human liver preparations and detectability in urine using GC-MS, LC-MSn , and LC-HR-MSn.
- Wink CS1, Michely JA1, Jacobsen-Bauer A2, Zapp J3, Maurer HH1.
- Drug testing and analysis.Drug Test Anal.2016 Jan 26. doi: 10.1002/dta.1946. [Epub ahead of print]
- Diphenidine is a new psychoactive substance (NPS) sold as a 'legal high' since 2013. Case reports from Sweden and Japan demonstrate its current use and the necessity of applying analytical procedures in clinical and forensic toxicology. Therefore, the phase I and II metabolites of diphenidine should
- PMID 26811026
- Interaction between plasmid DNA and cationic polymers studied by surface plasmon resonance spectrometry
- WINK T.
- NAID 80010944522
- <no title>
- WINK T.
- NAID 10007168026
- 肛門のまばたき 肛門のまばたき または anocutaneous 反射 ある 反射 外面の収縮 肛門括約筋 陰茎のanus または頭部のまわりの皮のなでた上。 この反射の不在はの中断があることを示す reflex アーク、 あるかもしれないかどれが感覚 ...
- + Add crazard Member since 2006 Taken on January 1, 2011 Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS 132 Views 0 Galleries
- Anal Wink A visible puckering at the margin of the external anal sphincter, evoked by stroking the perianal skin with a pin; absence of an anal wink reflex suggests a defect in either sensory or motor nerves or in the central pathways ...
- An 8-year-old boy with a history of sonstipation and painful defecation presents with fecal soiling. His mother states that he is incontinent during the day, but not at night. Physical examination reveals intact anal wink, normal rectal sensation and tone, and soft stool present in an abnormally enlarged vault. What is the most likely cause of fecal soiling in his patient?
- anal retentive