出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/04/18 11:50:48」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Application of an LC-MS/MS method for reliable determination of amodiaquine, N-desethylamodiaquine, artesunate and dihydroartemisinin in human plasma for a bioequivalence study in healthy Indian subjects.
- Rathod DM1, Patel KR2, Mistri HN2, Jangid AG2, Shrivastav PS3, Sanyal M4.
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.J Pharm Biomed Anal.2016 May 30;124:67-78. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2016.02.021. Epub 2016 Feb 22.
- A sensitive and high throughput bioanalytical method has been developed for reliable determination of amodiaquine (AQ), N-desethylamodiaquine (DEAQ), artesunate (AS) and dihydroartemisinin (DHA) in human plasma by LC-MS/MS. The method employs a solid phase extraction procedure without an evaporation
- PMID 26930583
- Lopinavir/ritonavir enhanced the antimalarial activity of amodiaquine and artesunate in a mouse model of Plasmodium berghei.
- Abiodun OO1, Gbimadee N1, Gbotosho GO1.
- Journal of chemotherapy (Florence, Italy).J Chemother.2016 May 5:1-5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Treatment of malaria and HIV in co-infected patients remains a challenge due to the limited information on interaction between drugs used for the treatment of the two infections. Thus, this study evaluated the interaction between lopinavir/ritonavir (LR) and artesunate (AS), amodiaquine (AQ) or a fi
- PMID 26900802
- Degradation of Artemisinin-Based Combination Therapies Under Tropical Conditions.
- Hall Z1, Allan EL1, van Schalkwyk DA1, van Wyk A1, Kaur H2.
- The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene.Am J Trop Med Hyg.2016 May 4;94(5):993-1001. doi: 10.4269/ajtmh.15-0665. Epub 2016 Mar 7.
- Poor quality antimalarials, including falsified, substandard, and degraded drugs, are a serious health concern in malaria-endemic countries. Guidelines are lacking on how to distinguish between substandard and degraded drugs. "Forced degradation" in an oven was carried out on three common artemisini
- PMID 26951346
- Comparison of the in vitro Effects of One-day Exposure to Amodiaquine and Praziquantel on Schistosoma mansoni Adult Worm Pairs
- Tropical Medicine and Health 42(2), 87-92, 2014
- NAID 130003392443
- In vitro effects of amodiaquine on paired Schistosoma mansoni adult worms at concentrations of less than 5 μg/mL
- Memórias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz 108(2), 192-196, 2013-04
- NAID 120005231329
- The Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Nilotinib Selectively Inhibits CYP2C8 Activities in Human Liver Microsomes
- Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics 28(6), 462-467, 2013
- NAID 130004463333
- Amodiaquine has been shown to be more effective than chloroquine in treating chloroquine-resistant Plasmodium falciparum malaria infections and may afford more protection than chloroquine when used as weekly prophylaxis. Amodiaquine ...
- Amodiaquine generic is an antimalarial agent, prescribed for malaria either alone or with other medications.