全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 尿素サイクル障害：臨床的特徴および診断 urea cycle disorders clinical features and diagnosis
- 2. 尿素サイクル障害：管理 urea cycle disorders management
- 3. フェニルケトン尿症の概要 overview of phenylketonuria
- 4. 早産児における非経口栄養 parenteral nutrition in premature infants
- 5. 先天性代謝異常：分類 inborn errors of metabolism classification
- Impact of fermentation on nitrogenous compounds of cocoa beans (Theobroma cacao L.) from various origins.
- Hue C1, Gunata Z2, Breysse A3, Davrieux F3, Boulanger R3, Sauvage FX4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Feb 1;192:958-64. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.07.115. Epub 2015 Jul 26.
- Tangential filtration technique was used to separate and quantify three different fractions of nitrogenous compounds depending on their molecular size, during cocoa fermentation. On every phenotype and origin analyzed, protein profile of non-fermented samples was similar. During fermentation course,
- PMID 26304435
- Determination of sulfur and nitrogen compounds during the processing of dry fermented sausages and their relation to amino acid generation.
- Corral S1, Leitner E2, Siegmund B2, Flores M3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:657-64. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.06.009. Epub 2015 Jun 3.
- The identification of odor-active sulfur and nitrogen compounds formed during the processing of dry fermented sausages was the objective of this study. In order to elucidate their possible origin, free amino acids (FAAs) were also determined. The volatile compounds present in the dry sausages were e
- PMID 26213023
- Effects of various amino acids as organic nitrogen sources on the growth and biochemical composition of Chlorella pyrenoidosa.
- Zhang W1, Zhang Z1, Yan S2.
- Bioresource technology.Bioresour Technol.2015 Dec;197:458-64. doi: 10.1016/j.biortech.2015.08.100. Epub 2015 Sep 1.
- This study investigated the effects of eighteen l-amino acids on the growth and biochemical composition of Chlorella pyrenoidosa. Under the nitrate deficiency condition, ten l-amino acids were found to exert stronger stimulative effects on the algal growth than the other amino acids. After 10-day cu
- PMID 26356118
- Advances in Food Composition Tables of Japan —Amino Acid, Fatty Acid and Available Carbohydrate Tables—
- Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology 61(Supplement), S28-S30, 2015
- NAID 130005109847
- Development of High-purity Certified Reference Materials for 17 Proteinogenic Amino Acids by Traceable Titration Methods
- Analytical Sciences 31(8), 805-814, 2015
- NAID 130005092126
- Use of In Situ Generated Nitrosocarbonyl Compounds in Catalytic Asymmetric α-Hydroxylation and α-Amination Reactions
- Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan 88(6), 753-762, 2015
- NAID 130005075673
- The α-carboxylic acid group of amino acids is a weak acid, meaning that it releases a hydron (such as a proton) at moderate pH values. In other words, carboxylic acid groups (−CO 2 H) can be deprotonated to become negative carboxylates ...
- Abstract We review the current international recommendations concerning the protein (nitrogen) and amino acid requirements of healthy individuals, from infancy to the later years of adult life and describe the changes in ...
- N, atomic number 7