出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/01/09 00:40:40」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 慢性腎臓病におけるアルミニウム毒性 aluminum toxicity in chronic kidney disease
- 2. 殺鼠剤中毒の概要 overview of rodenticide poisoning
- 3. 血液透析装置の概要 overview of the hemodialysis apparatus
- 4. 慢性腎疾患における高リン血症の治療 treatment of hyperphosphatemia in chronic kidney disease
- 5. 酸素維持装置 oxygen conserving devices
- Dye removal from aqueous solution by cobalt-nano particles decorated aluminum silicate: kinetic, thermodynamic and mechanism studies.
- Arshadi M1, Faraji AR2, Mehravar M3.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2015 Feb 15;440:91-101. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2014.10.040. Epub 2014 Nov 4.
- This article describes the preparation of a nanoadsorbent containing Co-nanoparticles decorated functionalized SiO2-Al2O3 mixed-oxides as a scavenger toward removal of methyl orange. SiO2-Al2O3 mixed-oxides were functionalized with pyridine-2-carbaldehyde and thereafter, in the next step, Co-nanopar
- PMID 25460694
- Calcium polyphosphate as an additive to zinc-silicate glass ionomer cements.
- Valliant EM1, Gagnier D2, Dickey BT2, Boyd D2, Joseph Filiaggi M2.
- Journal of biomaterials applications.J Biomater Appl.2015 Jan 26. pii: 0885328215568985. [Epub ahead of print]
- Aluminum-free glass ionomer cements (GICs) are under development for orthopedic applications, but are limited by their insufficient handling properties. Here, the addition of calcium polyphosphate (CPP) was investigated as an additive to an experimental zinc-silicate glass ionomer cement. A 50% maxi
- PMID 25627650
- Effect of Basicity on Titanomagnetite Concentrate Sintering
- , , , , ,
- ISIJ International 55(4), 907-909, 2015
- … It also proved that titanomagnetite and titanohematite are the main minerals in sinters, while kirschsteinite and calcium silicate (CS) are the main melted phases. … The amount of perovskite increases then slightly decreases with the increasing basicity as silicoferrite of calcium and aluminum (SFCA) began to generate and increase with basicity from 1.5 to 3.0. …
- NAID 130005065804
- SEM-EDX and Equilibrium Study of Modified Bentonite in Silicate Adsorption
- , , , , ,
- Chemistry Letters 43(5), 589-591, 2014
- … The adsorption of silicate on aluminum-salt-modified bentonite is described on the basis of SEM-EDX and equilibrium data. … The SEM-EDX study showed that silicate was clearly absorbed by the modified bentonite; … It results from the adsorption kinetics, according to which the adsorption reaction is second order with respect to silicate concentration, with the second-order rate constant k = 0.005600 mg g−1 min−1. …
- NAID 130004868101
|拡張検索||「natural aluminum silicate」「synthetic aluminum silicate」|
- aluminum silicate、synthetic aluminum silicate
- silicon oxide, silicon dioxide