- CHD1L Regulated PARP1-Driven Pluripotency and Chromatin Remodeling During the Early-Stage Cell Reprogramming.
- Jiang BH1, Chen WY2,3, Li HY4,5, Chien Y6,7, Chang WC8,9, Hsieh PC2, Wu P6,7, Chen CY2,3, Song HY6, Chien CS1,7, Sung YJ4,10, Chiou SH4,6,11,7,12.
- Stem cells (Dayton, Ohio).Stem Cells.2015 Oct;33(10):2961-72. doi: 10.1002/stem.2116.
- PARP1 and poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation (PARylation) have been shown to be essential for the initial steps of cellular reprogramming. However, the mechanism underlying PARP1/PARylation-regulated activation of pluripotency loci remains undetermined. Here, we demonstrate that CHD1L, a DNA helicase, possesses
- PMID 26201266
- Differential and concordant roles for PARP1 and poly(ADP-ribose) in regulating WRN and RECQL5 activities.
- Khadka P1, Hsu JK1, Veith S2, Tadokoro T1, Shamanna R1, Mangerich A2, Croteau DL1, Bohr VA3.
- Molecular and cellular biology.Mol Cell Biol.2015 Sep 21. pii: MCB.00427-15. [Epub ahead of print]
- Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase 1 (PARP1) catalyzes the polyADP(ribosyl)ation (PARylation) of proteins, a post-translational modification which forms the nucleic acid-like polymer poly(ADP-ribose) (PAR). PARP1 and PAR are integral players in the early DNA damage response, since PARylation orchestrates t
- PMID 26391948
- [From poly(ADP-ribose) discovery to PARP inhibitors in cancer therapy].
- Schreiber V1, Illuzzi G2, Héberlé E2, Dantzer F2.
- Bulletin du cancer.Bull Cancer.2015 Sep 15. pii: S0007-4551(15)00243-X. doi: 10.1016/j.bulcan.2015.07.012. [Epub ahead of print]
- Poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation is a post-translational modification catalyzed by poly(ADP-ribose) polymerases. PARP-1 is a molecular sensor of DNA breaks, playing a key role in the spatial and temporal organization of their repair, contributing to the maintenance of genome integrity and cell survival. The f
- PMID 26384693
- platelet alloimmuniz ation secondary NOS V10 – Personal history of malignant neoplasm V10.5 Urinary organs Excludes personal history of malignant carcinoid tumor (V10.91) and personal history of malignant neuroendocrine ...
- ... alloimmuniz-ation, infection, the necessity of frequent outpatient follow-up and the time to return to normal quality of life may also depend on the duration of severe thrombocytopenia. Thrombocytopenia-associated bleeding is ...