出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/04/21 18:04:54」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Pregnancy boosts vaccine-induced Bovine Neonatal Pancytopenia-associated alloantibodies.
- Benedictus L1, Rutten VP2, Koets AP3.
- Vaccine.Vaccine.2016 Feb 17;34(8):1002-5. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2016.01.013. Epub 2016 Jan 18.
- Although maternal vaccination is generally considered to be safe, the occurrence of Bovine Neonatal Pancytopenia (BNP) in cattle shows that maternal vaccination may pose a risk to the offspring. Pregsure(©) BVD-induced maternal alloantibodies cause BNP in newborn calves. The occurrence of BNP years
- PMID 26796141
- CRISPR/Cas9-mediated conversion of human platelet alloantigen allotypes.
- Zhang N1, Zhi H1, Curtis BR1, Rao S2, Jobaliya C3, Poncz M4, French DL5, Newman PJ6.
- Blood.Blood.2016 Feb 11;127(6):675-80. doi: 10.1182/blood-2015-10-675751. Epub 2015 Dec 3.
- Human platelet alloantigens (HPAs) reside on functionally important platelet membrane glycoproteins and are caused by single nucleotide polymorphisms in the genes that encode them. Antibodies that form against HPAs are responsible for several clinically important alloimmune bleeding disorders, inclu
- PMID 26634302
- Diversity of the CD4 T Cell Alloresponse: The Short and the Long of It.
- Ali JM1, Negus MC1, Conlon TM1, Harper IG1, Qureshi MS1, Motallebzadeh R1, Willis R2, Saeb-Parsy K1, Bolton EM1, Bradley JA1, Pettigrew GJ3.
- Cell reports.Cell Rep.2016 Feb 9;14(5):1232-45. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2015.12.099. Epub 2016 Jan 21.
- MHC alloantigen is recognized by two pathways: "directly," intact on donor cells, or "indirectly," as self-restricted allopeptide. The duration of each pathway, and its relative contribution to allograft vasculopathy, remain unclear. Using a murine model of chronic allograft rejection, we report tha
- PMID 26804905
- Induction of alloantigen-specific CD4+ T regulatory Type 1 cells by alloantigen immunization and ultraviolet-B irradiation: a pilot study in murine transplantation models with skin and cardiac allografts.
- Annals of transplantation 19, 519-536, 2014-10-17
- NAID 120005530947
- Identification and Quantification of Total Coumarins from Urtica dentata Hand and Its Roles in Promoting Immune Tolerance via TLR4-Mediated Dendritic Cell Immaturation
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry 77(6), 1200-1206, 2013-06-23
- NAID 10031184681
- Expression profiles of interferon gamma genes in response to immunostimulants and alloantigen in ginbuna crucian carp Carassius auratus langsdorfii
- Fisheries science : FS 79(2), 213-220, 2013-03-01
- NAID 10031138658
- alloantigen (plural alloantigens) Any antigen, present in only some individuals of a species, that stimulates the production of antibodies in those that lack it; an isoantigen Translations  antigen that stimulates the production of m ...
- :a genetically determined antigen present in some but not all individuals of a species (as those of a particular blood group) and capable of inducing the ... Seen and Heard What made you want to look up alloantigen? Please tell us ...