出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/11/15 09:03:57」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|Biological half-life||90–111 minutes|
|Duration of action||15 min|
|CAS Registry Number||Y|
|Molecular mass||416.517 g/mol|
|Melting point||140.8 °C (285.4 °F)|
|Y (what is this?)|
Alfentanil (R-39209, trade name Alfenta, Rapifen in Australia) is a potent but short-acting synthetic opioid analgesic drug, used for anaesthesia in surgery. It is an analogue of fentanyl with around 1/4 to 1/10 the potency of fentanyl and around 1/3 of the duration of action, but with an onset of effects 4x faster than fentanyl. Alfentanil has a pKa of approximately 6.5, which leads to a very high proportion of the drug being uncharged at physiologic pH. This unique characteristic is responsible for its rapid onset. It is an agonist at mu opioid receptors.
While alfentanil tends to cause fewer cardiovascular complications than other similar drugs such as fentanyl and remifentanil, it tends to give stronger respiratory depression and so requires careful monitoring of breathing and vital signs. Almost exclusively used by anesthesia providers during portions of a case where quick, fast acting (though not long lasting) pain control is needed (i.e. during a nerve block, head pinning etc..) Alfentanil is administered by the parenteral (injected) route for fast onset of effects and precise control of dosage.
Alfentanil is a restricted drug which is classified as Schedule II in the USA, according to the U.S. DEA website.
Alfentanil was discovered at Janssen Pharmaceutica in 1976.
Side effects of fentanyl analogs are similar to those of fentanyl itself, which include itching, nausea and potentially serious respiratory depression, which can be life-threatening. Fentanyl analogs have killed hundreds of people throughout Europe and the former Soviet republics since the most recent resurgence in use began in Estonia in the early 2000s, and novel derivatives continue to appear.
- Shaw, Leslie M. (2001). The clinical toxicology laboratory : contemporary practice of poisoning evaluation. Washington, DC: AACC Press. p. 89. ISBN 9781890883539.
- Jacob Mathew, J. Kendall Killgore. Methods for the synthesis of alfentanil, sufentanil, and remifentanil. US Patent 7,208,604
- From DEA website, accessed 23 Jan 2007
- Jane Mounteney, Isabelle Giraudon, Gleb Denissov, Paul Griffiths (July 2015). "Fentanyls: Are we missing the signs? Highly potent and on the rise in Europe.". The international journal of drug policy. 26 (7): 626–631. doi:10.1016/j.drugpo.2015.04.003. PMID 25976511.
- Medline Plus Patient Information - 09/01/2010
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 術後疼痛のマネージメント management of postoperative pain
- 2. 成人における処置時の鎮静 procedural sedation in adults
- 3. 危篤状態の成人における鎮静鎮痛剤：特性、投与レジメン、および副作用 sedative analgesic medications in critically ill adults properties dosage regimens and adverse effects
- 4. 陣痛および分娩に対する硬膜外・脊椎麻酔：薬 neuraxial analgesia and anesthesia for labor and delivery drugs
- 5. 高齢患者における緊急気道マネージメント emergency airway management in the geriatric patient
- Analgesia without sedatives during colonoscopies: worth considering?
- Eberl S, Preckel B, Fockens P, Hollmann MW.SourceDepartment of Anesthesiology, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Meibergdreef 9, 1100 DD, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, S.Eberl@amc.uva.nl.
- Techniques in coloproctology.Tech Coloproctol.2012 Aug;16(4):271-6. Epub 2012 Jun 6.
- Colonoscopy is a proven method for bowel cancer screening and is often experienced as a painful procedure. Today, there are two main strategies to facilitate colonoscopy. First, deep sedation results in satisfied patients but increases sedation-associated risks and raises costs for healthcare provid
- PMID 22669482
- Miniaturized hollow fibre assisted liquid-phase microextraction and gas chromatography for determination of trace concentration of sufentanil and alfentanil in biological samples.
- Fakhari AR, Tabani H, Nojavan S.SourceDepartment of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University, G.C., PO Box 19396-4716, Evin, Tehran, Iran.
- Drug testing and analysis.Drug Test Anal.2012 Jul 12. doi: 10.1002/dta.1387. [Epub ahead of print]
- A simple and highly sensitive method that involves miniaturized hollow fibre assisted liquid-phase microextraction with gas chromatography-flame ionization detector was developed for the determination of trace concentration of sufentanil and alfentanil in biological samples. These drugs were extract
- PMID 22786780