出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/01/18 20:08:42」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 乾癬の治療 treatment of psoriasis
- 2. 重症難治性アトピー性皮膚炎（湿疹）のマネージメント management of severe refractory atopic dermatitis eczema
- 3. 乾癬性関節炎の治療 treatment of psoriatic arthritis
- 4. 臨床的腎移植における研究中の免疫抑制剤およびそのアプローチ investigational immunosuppressive drugs and approaches in clinical kidney transplantation
- 5. 円形脱毛症のマネージメント management of alopecia areata
- Costimulation blockade alters germinal center responses and prevents antibody-mediated rejection.
- Kim EJ, Kwun J, Gibby AC, Hong JJ, Farris AB 3rd, Iwakoshi NN, Villinger F, Kirk AD, Knechtle SJ.Author information Emory Transplant Center, Department of Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA.AbstractDe novo donor-specific antibody (DSA) after organ transplantation promotes antibody-mediated rejection (AMR) and causes late graft loss. Previously, we demonstrated that depletion using anti-CD3 immunotoxin combined with tacrolimus and alefacept (AMR regimen) reliably induced early DSA production with AMR in a nonhuman primate kidney transplant model. Five animals were assigned as positive AMR controls, four received additional belatacept and four received additional anti-CD40 mAb (2C10R4). Notably, production of early de novo DSA was completely attenuated with additional belatacept or 2C10R4 treatment. In accordance with this, while positive controls experienced a decrease in peripheral IgM(+) B cells, bela- and 2C10R4-added groups maintained a predominant population of IgM(+) B cells, potentially indicating decreased isotype switching. Central memory T cells (CD4(+) CD28(+) CD95(+) ) as well as PD-1(hi) CD4(+) T cells were decreased in both bela-added and 2C10R4-added groups. In analyzing germinal center (GC) reactions in situ, lymph nodes further revealed a reduction of B cell clonal expansion, GC-follicular helper T (Tfh) cells, and IL-21 production inside GCs with additional belatacept or 2C10R4 treatment. Here we provide evidence that belatacept and 2C10R4 selectively suppresses the humoral response via regulating Tfh cells and prevents AMR in this nonhuman primate model.
- American journal of transplantation : official journal of the American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons.Am J Transplant.2014 Jan;14(1):59-69. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12526.
- De novo donor-specific antibody (DSA) after organ transplantation promotes antibody-mediated rejection (AMR) and causes late graft loss. Previously, we demonstrated that depletion using anti-CD3 immunotoxin combined with tacrolimus and alefacept (AMR regimen) reliably induced early DSA production wi
- PMID 24354871
- Novel immunosuppressive agents in kidney transplantation.
- Hardinger KL, Brennan DC.Author information Karen L Hardinger, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administration, University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City, MO 64108, United States.AbstractExcellent outcomes have been achieved in the field of renal transplantation. A significant reduction in acute rejection has been attained at many renal transplant centers using contemporary immunosuppressive, consisting of an induction agent, a calcineurin inhibitor, an antiproliferative agent plus or minus a corticosteroid. Despite improvements with these regimens, chronic allograft injury and adverse events still persist. The perfect immunosuppressive regimen would limit or eliminate calcineurin inhibitors and/or corticosteroid toxicity while providing enhanced allograft outcomes. Potential improvements to the calcineurin inhibitor class include a prolonged release tacrolimus formulation and voclosporin, a cyclosporine analog. Belatacept has shown promise as an agent to replace calcineurin inhibitors. A novel, fully-human anti-CD40 monoclonal antibody, ASKP1240, is currently enrolling patients in phase 2 trials with calcineurin minimization and avoidance regimens. Another future goal of transplant immunosuppression is effective and safe treatment of allograft rejection. Novel treatments for antibody mediated rejection include bortezomib and eculizumab. Several investigational agents are no longer being pursed in transplantation including the induction agents, efalizumab and alefacept, and maintenance agents, sotrastaurin and tofacitinib. The purpose of this review is to consolidate the published evidence of the effectiveness and safety of investigational immunosuppressive agents in renal transplant recipients.
- World journal of transplantation.World J Transplant.2013 Dec 24;3(4):68-77.
- Excellent outcomes have been achieved in the field of renal transplantation. A significant reduction in acute rejection has been attained at many renal transplant centers using contemporary immunosuppressive, consisting of an induction agent, a calcineurin inhibitor, an antiproliferative agent plus
- PMID 24392311
- Quantification of Alefacept, an immunosuppressive fusion protein in human plasma using a protein analogue internal standard, trypsin cleaved signature peptides and liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry
- HALQUIST Matthew S.,KARNES H. Thomas
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences 879(11), 789-798, 2011-04-01
- NAID 10029518752
- Update on the mechanisms and efficacy of biological therapies for psoriasis
- KOO John,KHERA Pooja
- Journal of dermatological science 38(2), 75-87, 2005-05-01
- NAID 10018030871
- Alefacept is a genetically engineered immunosuppressive drug. It was sold under the brand name Amevive in Canada, the United States, Israel, Switzerland and Australia. In 2011, the manufacturers made a decision to cease promotion, ...