- Adrenocortical function of the domestic fowl: effects of orchiectomy and androgen replacement.
- Carsia RV, Reisch NM, Fennell MJ, Weber H.
- Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine. Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (New York, N.Y.).Proc Soc Exp Biol Med.1987 Jun;185(2):223-32.
- The effect of orchiectomy and androgen replacement on cockerel adrenocortical function was investigated. Orchiectomized cockerels (2 weeks old) were implanted with Silastic tubing containing various amounts of one of the following steroids: cholesterol, testosterone (T), androstenedione (A4), and 5
- PMID 3033685
- ... substituted urea such as hydroxyurea, methylhydrazine derivatives including N-methylhydrazine (MIH) and procarbazine, adrenocortical suppressants such as mitotane (ο, ρ '-DDD) and aminoglutethimide; hormones and ...
- ... substituted ureas, methyl hydrazine derivatives, adrenocortical suppressants, hormone antagonists, endostatin, taxols, camptothecins, doxorubicins and their analogs, antimetabolites, alkylating agents, antimitotics 40. The ...