- abundant、abundantly、affluent、ample、bulk、copious、large amount、large dose、large scale、massive、massively、plentiful、profuse、rich、richly
- copiousness, teemingness
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/08/27 12:54:47」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. HIV<wbr>薬剤耐性検査<wbr>アッセイ<wbr>の<wbr>概要<wbr> overview of hiv drug resistance testing assays
- 2. インスリン<wbr>受容体<wbr>の<wbr>構造<wbr>および<wbr>機能<wbr> structure and function of the insulin receptor
- 3. ヘリコバクターピロリ<wbr>感染<wbr>の<wbr>細菌学<wbr>および<wbr>疫学<wbr> bacteriology and epidemiology of helicobacter pylori infection
- 4. ロスリバーウイルス<wbr>感染<wbr> ross river virus infection
- 5. 炎症性<wbr>ミオパチー<wbr>の<wbr>病因<wbr> pathogenesis of inflammatory myopathies
- Distribution of aliphatic hydrocarbons, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and organochlorinated pollutants in deep-sea sediments of the southern Cretan margin, eastern Mediterranean Sea: A baseline assessment.
- Mandalakis M1, Polymenakou PN2, Tselepides A3, Lampadariou N4.Author information 1Institute of Marine Biology, Biotechnology and Aquaculture, Hellenic Centre for Marine Research, Gournes Pediados, P.O. Box 2214, GR-71003 Heraklion, Greece. Electronic address: email@example.comInstitute of Marine Biology, Biotechnology and Aquaculture, Hellenic Centre for Marine Research, Gournes Pediados, P.O. Box 2214, GR-71003 Heraklion, Greece.3Department of Maritime Studies, University of Piraeus, GR-18532 Piraeus, Greece.4Institute of Oceanography, Hellenic Centre for Marine Research, Gournes Pediados, P.O. Box 2214, GR-71003 Heraklion, Greece.AbstractDeep sediments from the southern Cretan margin were analyzed to establish baseline levels for various types of organic pollutants before the anticipated intensification of anthropogenic activities. The total concentration of aliphatic hydrocarbons (ΣAH:326-3758ngg(-1), dry weight) was similar to those reported for deep sediments of the western Mediterranean Sea, while considerably lower levels were measured for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (ΣPAH:9-60ngg(-1)). Source-diagnostic ratios suggested that the aliphatic hydrocarbons in sediments were mainly of terrestrial biogenic origin, while polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons stemmed from the deposition of long-range transported combustion aerosols. Among the organochlorinated compounds analyzed, β-hexachlorocyclohexane (β-HCH:222-7052pgg(-1)), 1,1,1-trichloro-2,2-bis(4-chlorophenyl)ethane (p,p'-DDT:37-2236pgg(-1)) and polychlorinated biphenyls (ΣPCB:38-1182pgg(-1)) showed the highest abundance in sediments. The presence of HCHs and PCBs was attributed to historical inputs that have undergone extensive weathering, whereas an ongoing fresh input was suggested for p,p'-DDT. Multiple linear regression analysis revealed that the levels of the various pollutants in sediments were controlled by different factors, but with organic carbon content playing a prominent role in most cases.
- Chemosphere.Chemosphere.2014 Jul;106:28-35. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2013.12.081. Epub 2014 Jan 18.
- Deep sediments from the southern Cretan margin were analyzed to establish baseline levels for various types of organic pollutants before the anticipated intensification of anthropogenic activities. The total concentration of aliphatic hydrocarbons (ΣAH:326-3758ngg(-1), dry weight) was similar to th
- PMID 24447909
- Tissue-specific molecular immune response to lipopolysaccharide challenge in emaciated anadromous Arctic charr.
- Philip AM1, Jørgensen EH2, Maule AG3, Vijayan MM4.Author information 1Department of Biology, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3G1, Canada.2Department of Arctic and Marine Biology, University of Tromsø, N-9037 Tromsø, Norway.3USGS-BRD, Western Fisheries Research Center, Columbia River Research Laboratory, Cook, WA 98605, USA.4Department of Biology, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3G1, Canada. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractAnadromous Arctic charr (Salvelinus alpinus) undergo voluntary winter fasting for months in the Arctic. We tested the hypothesis that extended fasting will compromise the ability of this species to evoke an immune response. Charr were either fed or fasted for 85days and challenged with lipopolysaccharide (LPS), and the molecular immune response in the liver and spleen assessed at 8 and 96h post-injection. LPS increased IL-1β, IL-8, and serum amyloid protein A (SAA) mRNA levels in both groups, but the liver IL-1β and IL-8, and spleen IL-8 responses were reduced in the fasted group. Fasting upregulated SOCS-1 and SOCS-2 mRNA abundance, while LPS stimulated SOCS-3 mRNA abundance and this response was higher in the fasted liver. Collectively, extended fasting and emaciation does not curtail the capacity of charr to evoke an immune response, whereas upregulation of SOCS may be a key adaptation to conserve energy by restricting the inflammatory response.
- Developmental and comparative immunology.Dev Comp Immunol.2014 Jul;45(1):133-40. doi: 10.1016/j.dci.2014.02.012. Epub 2014 Mar 2.
- Anadromous Arctic charr (Salvelinus alpinus) undergo voluntary winter fasting for months in the Arctic. We tested the hypothesis that extended fasting will compromise the ability of this species to evoke an immune response. Charr were either fed or fasted for 85days and challenged with lipopolysacch
- PMID 24594135
- ERK5 Pathway Regulates Transcription Factors Important for Monocytic Differentiation of Human Myeloid Leukemia Cells.
- Wang X1, Pesakhov S, Harrison JS, Danilenko M, Studzinski GP.Author information 1Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences, Newark, New Jersey.AbstractMitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPKs) are important transducers of external signals for cell growth, survival, and other cellular responses including cell differentiation. Several MAPK cascades are known with the MEK1/2-ERK1/2, JNK, and p38MAPKs receiving most attention, but the role of MEK5-ERK5 in intracellular signaling deserves more scrutiny, as this pathway transmits signals that can complement ERK/2 signaling. We hypothesized that the ERK5 pathway plays a role in the control of monocytic differentiation, which is disturbed in myeloid leukemia. We therefore examined the cellular phenotype and key molecular events which occur when human myeloid leukemia cells, acute (AML) or chronic (CML), are forced to differentiate by vitamin D derivatives (VDDs). This study was performed using established cell lines HL60 and U937, and primary cultures of blasts from 10 patients with ML. We found that ERK5 and its direct downstream target transcription factor MEF2C are upregulated by 1,25D in parallel with monocytic differentiation. Further, inhibition of ERK5 activity by specific pharmacological agents BIX02189 and XMD8-92 alters the phenotype of these cells by reducing the abundance of the VDD-induced surface monocytic marker CD14, and concomitantly increasing surface expression of the general myeloid marker CD11b. Similar results were obtained when the expression of ERK5 was reduced by siRNA or short hairpin (sh) RNA. ERK5 inhibition resulted in an expected decrease in MEF2C activation. We also found that in AML cells the transcription factor C/EBPβ is positively regulated, while C/EBPα is negatively regulated by ERK5. These findings provide new understanding of dysregulated differentiation in human myeloid leukemia. J. Cell. Physiol. 229: 856-867, 2014. © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2014 Jul;229(7):856-67. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24513.
- Mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPKs) are important transducers of external signals for cell growth, survival, and other cellular responses including cell differentiation. Several MAPK cascades are known with the MEK1/2-ERK1/2, JNK, and p38MAPKs receiving most attention, but the role of MEK5-ERK
- PMID 24264602
- State-based metacognition: How time of day affects the accuracy of metamemory.
- Hourihan KL1, Benjamin AS.Author information 1a Department of Psychology , Memorial University of Newfoundland , St John's , NL , Canada.AbstractAlthough there is an abundance of research on how stimulus characteristics and encoding conditions affect metamemory, and how those effects either do or do not mirror effects on memory, there is little research on whether and how characteristics of participants' states-like mood, fatigue, or hunger-affect metamemory. The present study examined whether metamemory ability fluctuates with time of day. Specifically, we evaluated whether learners can successfully account for the effects of time of day on their memory, and whether metacognitive monitoring is more accurate at an individual's optimal time of day. Young adults studied and recalled lists of words in both the morning and the afternoon, providing various metamemory judgements during each test session. We replicated the finding that young participants recalled more words in the afternoon than in the morning. Prior to study, participants did not predict superior recall in the afternoon, but they did after they had an opportunity to study the list (but before the test on that material). We also found that item-by-item predictions were more accurate in the afternoon, suggesting that self-regulated learning might benefit from being scheduled during times of day that accord with individuals' peak arousal.
- Memory (Hove, England).Memory.2014 Jul;22(5):553-8. doi: 10.1080/09658211.2013.804091. Epub 2013 Jun 6.
- Although there is an abundance of research on how stimulus characteristics and encoding conditions affect metamemory, and how those effects either do or do not mirror effects on memory, there is little research on whether and how characteristics of participants' states-like mood, fatigue, or hunger-
- PMID 23742008
- Abundance and Community Structure of Bacteria on Asian Dust Particles Collected in Beijing, China, during the Asian Dust Season
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 39(1), 68-77, 2016
- NAID 130005116503
- Analysis of Particle Size Distributions of Quantum Dots: From Theory to Application
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal advpub(0), 2016
- NAID 130005098715
- Associational effects against a leaf beetle mediate a minority advantage in defense and growth between hairy and glabrous plants
- Evolutionary Ecology, 2015-11-14
- NAID 120005670915
- 魚類学雑誌 62(2), 99-106, 2015-11-05
- NAID 40020657644
- 当サイトはリンクフリーですが、その際、Mailにてご一報ください。 『Abundance.jp』はプラネットヒーリングセンターの運営サイトです。 当サイトの内容を無断転載する事は堅くお断り致します。
- アバンダンスは富山県富山市のアロマトリートメントサロン/スクール/ショップです。ニールズヤードレメディーズ・ハーブティ・ミューフル・suriaなどを取り揃えております。 ... アバンダンス:富山県富山市八尾町のアロマテラピー ...
- abundanceとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U]多量，多数，豊富，充満（⇔scarcity）；((an ～))多量[多数]（の…）((of ...)). ⇒PLENTYmoney in abundance多額の金a year of abundance豊年He has an abundance of self-confidence.彼は ...
- abundance、abundant、abundantly、agglomerative、aggregated、bulk、copious、great、high-potency、high-power、intensive、intensively、large、large amount、large dose、large scale、massively、potent、potentially、potently、powerful、powerfully、profuse、sizable、wide range、wide-ranging
- a large fraction of、abundance、abundant、abundantly、copious、drug substance、large amount、large dose、large proportion、large scale、majority、massive、massively、profuse、technical product、volume