出典: meddic[show details]
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/08/10 08:15:24」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. マイコプラズマ・ホミニスおよびウレアプラスマ・ウレアリチカム感染 mycoplasma hominis and ureaplasma urealyticum infections
- 2. 男性および女性におけるマイコプラズマ・ゲニタリウム感染 mycoplasma genitalium infection in men and women
- 3. 新生児肺炎 neonatal pneumonia
- 4. 成人の尿路感染症の診断における排出尿採取および評価 sampling and evaluation of voided urine in the diagnosis of urinary tract infection in adults
- 5. 早期分娩の危険因子 risk factors for preterm labor and delivery
- The correlation of the lifestyle and medical conditions with the vaginal infections and production of 2-phenylethanol.
- Findri-Guštek S, Petek MJ, Sarajlija H, Mršić G, Džepina AM, Oreščanin V.SourceFindri-Guštek Ltd, Ninska 5A, Sesvete, Zagreb, Croatia.
- Archives of gynecology and obstetrics.Arch Gynecol Obstet.2012 Sep;286(3):671-82. Epub 2012 May 9.
- OBJECTIVE: The objective of this study was determination of causative factors of the genital infections and their correlation with various predictor variables. Secondary objectives included: (1) determination of the presence and the type of low molecular weight metabolites in the samples of vaginal
- PMID 22569709
- Evidence for the predominance of a single tet(M) gene sequence type in tetracycline-resistant Ureaplasma parvum and Mycoplasma hominis isolates from Tunisian patients.
- Mardassi BB, Aissani N, Moalla I, Dhahri D, Dridi A, Mlik B.SourceUnit of Mycoplasmas, Laboratory of Molecular Microbiology, Vaccinology, and Biotechnology Development, Institut Pasteur de Tunis, 13 Place Pasteur, B.P. 74, 1002 Tunis-Belvédère, Tunis, Tunisia.
- Journal of medical microbiology.J Med Microbiol.2012 Sep;61(Pt 9):1254-61. Epub 2012 May 11.
- Resistance to tetracyclines in genital mycoplasmas is due mainly to acquisition of the tet(M) determinant, which is frequently associated with conjugative transposon elements of the Tn916/Tn1545 family. The aim of the present work was to evaluate the prevalence of tet(M) in Tunisian isolates and to
- PMID 22580915
- Frequency of Chlamydia trachomatis in Ureaplasma-positive healthy women attending their first prenatal visit in a community hospital in Sapporo, Japan
- Yamazaki Tomohiro,Matsumoto Megumi,Matsuo Junji,Abe Kiyotaka,Minami Kunihiro,Yamaguchi Hiroyuki
- BMC Infectious Diseases 12(1), 82, 2012-04-02
- … [Background]Although Chlamydia trachomatis is the most commonly reported pathogen that causes urogenital infection such as urethritis or cervicitis, Ureaplasma parvum and Ureaplasma urealyticum, which are commensals in the genital tract, have also now been recognized as contributors to urogenital infection. … urealyticum is related to that of C. …
- NAID 120003945386
- 非クラミジア性非淋菌性子宮頸管炎58例の検討 : Ureaplasma urealyticum、 Mycoplasma hominis のひろがり
- 酒井 英二
- 日本性感染症学会誌 = Japanese archives of sexually transmitted diseases 20(1), 154-161, 2009-07-10
- NAID 10027048615
- Ureaplasma urealyticum (formerly T-mycoplasma) is a genital mycoplasma which colonize the human genital tract and produce infection. The organism is sometimes referred to as “T-strain” of mycoplasma because it produces tiny ...
- Ureaplasma urealyticum can be grown on artificial culture media. The organism requires complex enriched culture media for growth, because it has limited biosynthetic abilities. Ureaplasma urealyticum grows particularly well on ...
- Ureaplasma urealyticum
- Ureaplasma urealyticum