出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/01/11 21:59:42」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. T細胞性前リンパ性白血病の治療 treatment of t cell prolymphocytic leukemia
- 2. T細胞前リンパ球性白血病の臨床症状、病理学的特徴、および診断 clinical manifestations pathologic features and diagnosis of t cell prolymphocytic leukemia
- 3. B細胞前リンパ球性白血病 b cell prolymphocytic leukemia
- 4. Sézary症候群の臨床症状、病理学的特徴、および診断 clinical presentation pathologic features and diagnosis of sezary syndrome
- 5. 成人T細胞性白血病/リンパ腫の臨床症状、病理学的特徴、および診断 clinical manifestations pathologic features and diagnosis of adult t cell leukemia lymphoma
- Primary Refractory T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia treated with Daily Administration of Alemtuzumab plus high dose methylprednisolone.
- Renaudon-Smith E, Gribben JG, Agrawal SG.Author information Division of Haemato-Oncology, St Bartholomew's Hospital, Barts Health NHS Trust, London, UK.AbstractT cell prolymphocytic leukemia (T-PLL) is a rare lymphoproliferative disorder associated with an aggressive course and a poor response to conventional chemotherapy, with a median survival of 7.5.months1 . Non-chemotherapy treatment with the anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody, Alemtuzumab, is effective in the management of this condition, producing complete remissions in 81% of patients as first line treatment and 60% following relapse/refractoriness to other therapies2 . Currently there is no clear consensus in the literature about how to proceed in the setting of refractoriness to Alemtuzumab. One group has suggested that Pentostatin (a purine analogue) may be added, although this was in the setting of subcutaneous Alemtuzumab based on their prior experience with this as a single agent1 . This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.
- European journal of haematology.Eur J Haematol.2013 Dec 14. doi: 10.1111/ejh.12248. [Epub ahead of print]
- T cell prolymphocytic leukemia (T-PLL) is a rare lymphoproliferative disorder associated with an aggressive course and a poor response to conventional chemotherapy, with a median survival of 7.5.months1 . Non-chemotherapy treatment with the anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody, Alemtuzumab, is effective in
- PMID 24329558
- Minimal change disease in graft versus host disease: a podocyte response to the graft?
- Huskey J, Rivard C, Myint H, Lucia S, Smith M, Shimada M, Ishimoto T, Araya C, Garin EH, Johnson RJ.AbstractNephrotic syndrome is a rare complication of hematopoietic cell transplantation. It has been suggested that nephrotic syndrome may represent a limited form of graft-versus-host disease although the pathological link between these two entities remains unclear. In this paper, we report a case of a 61-year-old female who underwent nonmyeloablative allogenic stem cell transplantation for T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia and subsequently developed biopsy proven minimal change disease shortly after cessation of her immunosuppression therapy. Urinary CD80 was markedly elevated during active disease and disappeared following corticosteroid-induced remission. We hypothesize that alloreactive donor T cells target the kidney and induce podocyte expression of CD80 that results in proteinuria from limited 'graft versus host' disease.
- Clinical nephrology.Clin Nephrol.2013 Dec;80(6):469-73. doi: 10.5414/CN107420.
- Nephrotic syndrome is a rare complication of hematopoietic cell transplantation. It has been suggested that nephrotic syndrome may represent a limited form of graft-versus-host disease although the pathological link between these two entities remains unclear. In this paper, we report a case of a 61-
- PMID 23006339
- Immunophenotypic characterization of T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia.
- Chen X, Cherian S.Author information Dept of Laboratory Medicine, University of Washington, 1959 NE Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195; email@example.com.AbstractOBJECTIVES: To review clinical data, cytogenetic findings, and flow cytometric analysis in 20 patients with T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia (T-PLL), a rare, aggressive, mature T-cell leukemia with poor prognosis and short survival.
- American journal of clinical pathology.Am J Clin Pathol.2013 Nov;140(5):727-35. doi: 10.1309/AJCPG71KYOXTKLQW.
- OBJECTIVES: To review clinical data, cytogenetic findings, and flow cytometric analysis in 20 patients with T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia (T-PLL), a rare, aggressive, mature T-cell leukemia with poor prognosis and short survival.METHODS: Using multiparameter flow cytometry with a large combination
- PMID 24124154
- T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia in Japan : is it a variant?
- KAMEOKA Junichi,TAKAHASHI Naoto,NOJI Hideyoshi,MURAI Kazunori,TAJIMA Katsushi,KAMEOKA Yoshihiro,SATO Shinji,SHICHISHIMA Tsutomu,ISHIDA Yoji,HARIGAE Hideo,SAWADA Kenichi
- International journal of hematology 95(6), 660-667, 2012-06-01
- NAID 10030793639
- Epstein-Barr Virus-Negative Classical Hodgkin's Lymphoma in a Patient with T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia Treated with Fludarabine
- TSUJI Takahiro,YAMASAKI Hiroshi,ARIMA Nobuyuki,NIINO Daisuke,OHSHIMA Koichi,TSUDA Hiroyuki
- Journal of clinical and experimental hematopathology 52(1), 71-75, 2012-05-01
- NAID 10030615686
- TCL1A gene involvement in T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia in Japanese patients
- YOKOHAMA Akihiko,SAITOH Akio,NAKAHASHI Hirotaka,MITSUI Takeki,KOISO Hiromi,KIM Yoshitora,UCHIUMI Hideki,SAITOH Takayuki,HANDA Hiroshi,JIMBO Takahiro,MURAYAMA Kayoko,SAKURA Tohru,MURAKAMI Hirokazu,KARASAWA Masamitsu,NOJIMA Yoshihisa,TSUKAMOTO Norifumi
- International journal of hematology 95(1), 77-85, 2012-01-01
- NAID 10030266898
- T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia is a rare and unusual malignancy characterized by the proliferation of small- to medium-sized prolymphocytes of postthymic origin with distinctive clinical, morphologic, immunophenotypic ...
- T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia (T-PLL), also known as T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia, T-prolymphocytic leukemia and T-cell lymphocytic leukemia, is a rare form of T-cell leukemia (a subtype of chronic lymphocytic leukemia ...
|先読み||「chronic lymphocytic leukemia」|
|リンク元||「T細胞性前リンパ性白血病」「T細胞性前リンパ球性白血病」「T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia」「T-PLL」|
- T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia、((古))T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia、T-PLL
- T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia、T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia
- electric cell
- jail cell, prison cell
- leukaemia, leucaemia, cancer of the blood
- Teddy boy