- Sir Charles Scott Sherrington
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/05/06 13:46:11」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 小児における垂直斜視の原因 causes of vertical strabismus in children
- 2. 小児における斜視の評価およびマネージメント evaluation and management of strabismus in children
- 3. 神経伝導検査の概要 overview of nerve conduction studies
- 4. 筋電図検査の概要 overview of electromyography
- Increased expression of HCN2 channel protein in L4 dorsal root ganglion neurons following axotomy of L5- and inflammation of L4-spinal nerves in rats.
- Smith T1, Al Otaibi M2, Sathish J1, Djouhri L3.
- Neuroscience.Neuroscience.2015 Jun 4;295:90-102. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.03.041. Epub 2015 Mar 24.
- A hallmark of peripheral neuropathic pain (PNP) is chronic spontaneous pain and/or hypersensitivity to normally painful stimuli (hyperalgesia) or normally nonpainful stimuli (allodynia).This pain results partly from abnormal hyperexcitability of dorsal root ganglion (DRG) neurons. We have previously
- PMID 25813712
- Characterization of amoxicillin- and clavulanic acid-specific T-cells in patients with amoxicillin-clavulanate-induced liver injury.
- Kim SH1,2, Saide K1, Farrell J1, Faulkner L1, Tailor A1, Ogese M1, Daly AK3, Pirmohamed M1,4, Park BK1, Naisbitt DJ1.
- Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.).Hepatology.2015 May 22. doi: 10.1002/hep.27912. [Epub ahead of print]
- Drug-induced liver injury (DILI) frequently has a delayed onset with several HLA genotypes affecting susceptibility, indicating a potential role for the adaptive immune system in the disease. The objective of this study was to investigate whether drug-responsive T-lymphocytes are detectable in patie
- PMID 25998949
- Nicked-site substrates for a serine recombinase reveal enzyme-DNA communications and an essential tethering role of covalent enzyme-DNA linkages.
- Olorunniji FJ1, McPherson AL1, Pavlou HJ2, McIlwraith MJ3, Brazier JA4, Cosstick R5, Stark WM6.
- Nucleic acids research.Nucleic Acids Res.2015 May 18. pii: gkv521. [Epub ahead of print]
- To analyse the mechanism and kinetics of DNA strand cleavages catalysed by the serine recombinase Tn3 resolvase, we made modified recombination sites with a single-strand nick in one of the two DNA strands. Resolvase acting on these sites cleaves the intact strand very rapidly, giving an abnormal ha
- PMID 25990737
- Percolation Thresholds of the Fortuin-Kasteleyn Cluster for the Edwards-Anderson Ising Model on Complex Networks : Analytical Results on the Nishimori Line(General and Mathematical Physics)
- Yamaguchi Chiaki
- Progress of theoretical physics 124(3), 399-413, 2010-09-25
- … The results for the infinite-range ±J model and the Sherrington-Kirkpatrick model are also shown. …
- NAID 110007730004
- Effect of Random Fluctuations on Quantum Spin-Glass Transitions at Zero Temperature
- Takahashi Kazutaka,Matsuda Yoshiki
- J Phys Soc Jpn 79(4), 043712-043712-4, 2010-04-15
- … We also discuss the mechanisms of the phase transition in terms of the energy gap by comparing the Sherrington–Kirkpatrick model and random energy model, which demonstrate the difference between the continuous and discontinuous phase transitions. …
- NAID 150000089368
- Quantum phase transition in a disordered long-range transverse Ising antiferromagnet
- Chandra Anjan Kumar,Inoue Jun-ichi,Chakrabarti Bikas K.
- Physical review. E, Statistical, nonlinear, and soft matter physics 81(2), 021101, 2010-02-00
- … We discuss generally the phase diagram for the same LRTIAF model with perturbative Sherrington-Kirkpatrick-type disorder. …
- NAID 120001821849
- Sir Charles Scott. 1857–1952, English physiologist, noted for his work on reflex action, published in The Integrative Action of the Nervous System (1906 ... Sherrington Sher·ring·ton (shěr'ĭng-tən), Sir Charles Scott. 1857-1952. British ...
- Nobelprize.org, The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize ... Sir Charles Sherrington - Biographical Charles Scott Sherrington was born on November 27, 1857, at Islington, London. He was the son of James Norton Sherrington, of ...